IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago PD alone reported 12 detectives. You know FBI and others put other cases aside to run fingerprints, DNA etc. for this case.

I would love to see the news reporting how many CPD employees, FBI and others have been involved in this case. How many total manhours have been spent and what the associated costs are to Chicago, Illinois and federal taxpayers. Also what the impact is on other cases neglected due to this one. I'd like to see them report on the number of victims there are in Chicago whose cases haven't been solved and put to the side while this one was on the front burner.

How many unsolved homicides are there in Chicago? Rogers Park serial killer still hasn't been caught but who cares when you have fake crimes and their howling fake victims to attend to first?

I respectfully disagree with you. I think he will be an example of.
MOO
I think if he is jailed there will be fallout that will lead to rioting.
I hope justice is served but I think this will be spun as something other than what we mostly think it is.
I doubt he'll serve jail time but his career may be affected.
He'll go to rehab, possibly and it will be swept away within the next news-cycle.
MOO

But sadly this act appeared to be political, imho, as it was alleged to be a hate crime.
What else could it be classified as, if not a political statement?
moo
Since it is now considered to be a hoax--if all these media LE sources are correct--there's a federal charge for it:

18 U.S. Code § 1038. False information and hoaxes

18 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes

I hope JS has someone on guard watching him so he doesn't try to harm himself. That would be awful.

YES, because he doubled down on National Tv, saying things like 'what about the LETTER, did I make that up too???' Umm, yes, apparently.....o_O

For someone who seems so extremely concerned about public opinion and how people feel about him, this new revelation hitting the news cycle must be devastating for him. He does need supervision right now.

I hope justice is served but I think this will be spun as something other than what we mostly think it is.
He'll go to rehab, possibly and it will be swept away within the next news-cycle.
MOO
If his incarceration leads to rioting, he should be held responsible for that too. JMOO.

Well the brothers might have something to say about it. Telling their story might be their biggest paycheck imaginable and the biggest detriment to JS's story. They are black as well and potential victims too.

Last edited:
I suppose they'll try to spin it as "political activism" although it clearly was not, if this was proven to be a vile hoax.:mad:
moo

It should not be considered 'political activism' if one lies about their opponents, stages a crime scene, and falsely accuses them publicly of a horrid violent crime. But I suppose these days, it is...:confused:

“It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."

- yo man Jussie “crusader for truth”

I’m being ironic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...tertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

P.s. seriously should have hired some white brothers - mean this literally. At least one story line would stay straight. Ugh I want to make a joke again. This is sad he did this. It actually revictimizes and hurts those he claimed he was behind. I think he is a narcascist

And of all places! To do this in Chicago! He never thought this would backfire.

Last edited:
Well the brothers might have something to say about it. Telling their story might be their biggest paycheck imaginable and the biggest detriment to JS's story. Remember they are black as well and potential victims too.

I am now confused about the lack of charges against the brothers. Is it legal for them to buy the rope and bleach, and help a celebrity stage a fake lynching, to lie abut it in the press?

Well the brothers might have something to say about it. Telling their story might be their biggest paycheck imaginable and the biggest detriment to JS's story. Remember they are black as well and potential victims too.
I hope so. But JS's pr crew and defense attorney might spin it differently since the Nigerians are both accused of other criminal acts.
They allegedly filed for bankruptcy and the DM (dubious I know) say they included alleged murder and other charges in their rap-sheets?
Bodybuilders arrested for Jussie Smollett attack work out in his gym and have previous convictions | Daily Mail Online
I hope that the punishment fits the crime if its proven to be a hoax.
If the Nigerians did get paid $3500 by JS to rough him up they should get jail time for perpetrating a vile hoax.

moo

Last edited:
“It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."

- yo man Jussie “crusader for truth”

I’m being ironic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...tertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html[/QUOTE

Yo, Jessie, it was a black men who 'attacked ' you, but you lied and said they were 'white.' And that does say something about where we are as a country right now, in my opinion

I am now confused about the lack of charges against the brothers. Is it legal for them to buy the rope and bleach, and help a celebrity stage a fake lynching, to lie abut it in the press?

It doesn't sound like they lied about it, though. They fessed up when asked. I'm not sure they can be charged for assaulting him if he asked them to, unless (like another poster pointed out earlier today) it's for conspiracy. I would imagine there was a deal made, though - immunity for spilling their guts.

Last edited:
MOO
I honestly don't see rioting.
Will though be very interesting to see how all of the mayoral candidates publicly react to JS in the next few days. I think that will set the tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89