GUILTY IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime, Jan 2019 #6 *GUILTY*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have faith in this jury. I am hoping they are just taking their time to get it right so that they show that they have taken everything in to account. But I do worry a bit since they were already worried about being recognized for being on the jury. I do NOT want them to give a verdict based on fear.

But who should they be afraid of? There are so few people who think Jussie is innocent. Seems like they'd be worse off if they find him not guilty.

fingers crossed Mr. Smollett is found guilty. What he did was so inflammatory, and offensive and such a waste of tax dollars, he needs to at least do some sort of probation and be held financially responsible somehow for this folly of his. I doubt he gets actual jail time. Although he should IMO

It's rush hour in the city. We might be waiting a bit..

Darn! But at least we have a verdict today. I am going with "guilty". Throw down.

Watching him on the news now, his family, attoneys, his entourage, all walking with their arms locked together. Like this is some sort of "Civil Rights" March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971