GUILTY IL - Alysha Quate, 6, body hidden in garage, Centreville, 2013 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will admit I was picturing someone much older. Sicko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can't see much (no FB) except his claim that he's a pilot for Delta. After working for WaImart and WaIgreens, doncha know.

I hope there is not more to this story. It is bad enough as it is.

People are starting to comment on his pictures. Oh boy.

Nice that he list himself as single

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

He sure liked to comment about how to treat women on his facebook... What a facade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

He sure liked to comment about how to treat women on his facebook... What a facade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Am reading about this and cannot believe it - <modsnip>

Problem with men who claim to know how to treat women, is they do not know how to treat women and certainly not children.

<modsnip>

Does anyone else find it odd regarding a couple of public groups he belongs to? Appears to be Thailand based. . .I might be off base, but couldn't help but think of trafficking (codes maybe). Seems mostly electronics but struck me as odd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Does anyone else find it odd regarding a couple of public groups he belongs to? Appears to be Thailand based. . .I might be off base, but couldn't help but think of trafficking (codes maybe). Seems mostly electronics but struck me as odd.

He apparently "sold" his wife into sexual slavery (Not sure if that's the right terminology; basically forced prostitution) so being involved with sex trafficking wouldn't be a leap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

My first thought that maybe the wife was Asian, but I can't see any evidence of that. I have known of men who marry a Thai bar girl who thought that she was being rescued from that life, only to have her husband take her back to his country and rent her out.

He apparently "sold" his wife into sexual slavery (Not sure if that's the right terminology; basically forced prostitution) so being involved with sex trafficking wouldn't be a leap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

He was absolutely (allegedly) trafficking her. The definition of sex trafficking, according to DHS, "involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act ..."

As her (alleged) pimp, he was (allegedly) engaging in sex trafficking/human trafficking.

Updated article: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_9d2650f5-fcf2-5f3e-8c54-048d206089c6.html

"She stated that her husband was extremely abusive and had forced her to go out to solicit herself for prostitution and also was physically abusive to the children. She also gave us some very disturbing details that she wasn't allowed to communicate with the children, she was forced to stay in a bedroom, the children could not speak with her and also the children were never allowed to leave the house," said Las Vegas Police Department Lt. Raymond Spencer.

The woman told police their third daughter, 6, was dead in a bin in Illinois. She also told authorities the family moved to Las Vegas two years ago but had previously lived in Illinois.

http://www.kmov.com/story/35600040/body-found-in-detached-garage-in-centreville

Jeremy, a former police officer who now lives in Mascoutah, said he knew something wasn&#8217;t right with his brother&#8217;s family. He said he called Belleville police and the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services multiple times during the last several years requesting a check on his nieces.

[...]

&#8220;He kept me away,&#8221; Jeremy said. &#8220;I don&#8217;t know anything. He did exactly what he wanted to do. He made sure nobody got in contact with his kids and his wife so he could hold onto this damn secret. That&#8217;s why he took the kids out of school, or that&#8217;s what I believe.&#8221;

[...]

&#8220;There were red flags everywhere,&#8221; Jeremy said. &#8220;I have been telling people for years that something&#8217;s not right over there.&#8221;

When asked why he and his brother had stopped talking, Jeremy said he wish he knew.

&#8220;I don&#8217;t operate and indulge the same way,&#8221; he said, adding that drugs and alcohol were problems for his brother, but he didn&#8217;t know the extent.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_9d2650f5-fcf2-5f3e-8c54-048d206089c6.html

What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

So he was ok when a random person wanted to adopt his 6 year old because they were struggling financially. Give me a flipping break. Did they flip a coin to which daughter would go?
Sorry his story his not working for me!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agave1993