GUILTY IL - Alysha Quate, 6, body hidden in garage, Centreville, 2013 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
n an interview with the Post-Dispatch on Thursday, Quate says the girl's death was an accident.

His daughter choked to death about four years ago when their family lived in Belleville, Quate told a reporter in a jailhouse interview in Las Vegas.

He and his wife hid her body because they were afraid authorities would take their two older girls, who are now 13 and 11, he said.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_add36835-5334-5b8d-8eda-502510d5ad19.html

And from the Belleville PD Facebook page (I'm assuming this is an acceptable resource since it's the official page):

Las Vegas, NV Man and Woman Charged with Concealment of a Homicidal Death
St. Clair County State’s Attorney’s Office charged thirty-five year old Elizabeth Quate and thirty-four year old Jason Quate today in connection with the concealment of the death of Alysha Quate. Their charging information is as follows:
Elizabeth Quate, 35 years old, of Las Vegas, NV, was charged with one count of Concealment of Homicidal Death, Class 3 Felony. Elizabeth Quate’s bond was set at $750,000.
Jason Quate, 34 years old, of Las Vegas, NV, was charged with one count of Concealment of Homicidal Death, Class 3 Felony. Jason Quate’s bond was set at $750,000.
Elizabeth and Jason Quate are currently being held in Las Vegas, NV on unrelated charges. The investigation remains open and active. Belleville Police Detectives continue to follow up on additional leads and gather evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BELLEVILLEPD/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

This is certainly a he said - she said case! It will be interesting to see how many stories (lies) come out of their mouths.

Those poor children. Wonder why the one child got so much abuse?

Can someone link the mom's facebook? I can't find it and I see she has been charged now.

I dont believe the mother at all, she was taking selfies of herself after the daughters death, she was definitely involved in the death,

"The parents of a 6-year-old girl whose body was found in a vacant garage of an abandoned Illinois home were charged Friday in Illinois with concealing a homicidal death.

Jason Quate, 34, and his wife were charged in the death of their daughter, Alysha, by St. Clair County state's attorney Brendan Kelly."

The charge of concealing a homicide is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. Bail for each was set at $750,000.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...d-illinois-garage-charges-20170609-story.html

When JQ's name first became available to search, I knew then that the original story was a load of BS. Mom has a much longer criminal record than dad (but of course was initially considered a victim here per TOS so I said nothing). Now that mom has been charged as well for concealing a homicidal death, I suspect the truth will come out about all the other accusations as well, the abuse, sex trafficking, etc.

moo

I dont believe the mother at all, she was taking selfies of herself after the daughters death, she was definitely involved in the death,
How soon after the death? Unless it was very soon after i don't know if it's that suspicious

May he never walk free ever again. I can't stop crying. :tears::banghead:

I wonder what made mom go to LE??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not ready to disbelieve her version of events yet. He claims to be a house husband, yet the girls have not been out of the house for 2 years.

I think he said he was a "stay at home dad," which would technically be accurate as the girls always always stayed at home. Shudder. This case... Horrific

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Dec. 24/2013, she posts two photos - one of her, husband, and two children and one of the entire family including a third child

she didn't post again until Sept.25/2015

How soon after the death? Unless it was very soon after i don't know if it's that suspicious

I wonder what made mom go to LE??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She somehow got free, or her nerve up, and made it to a women's shelter, where she made the phone call. People who have been in situations of abuse, of which this seems to be a very horrible case of, are not able to make the break. Even if they do make the break, they'll many times go back to the abuser, or the abuser will track them down, and take them back. Many of these folks don't have any funds of their own, a car at their disposal, some are padlocked into their homes during the day, and telephones (landline) taken with their abusers when they leave the home. I'm willing to give mom the benefit of the doubt at this point.

I just mean in the things I read it made out like she was being held hostage forced into prostitution by her husband with her 2 kids. Like if she has a phone to be able to take selfies, surely she could call for help or let someone know the daughter has died. She doesnt look too concerned in the photos.

I just mean in the things I read it made out like she was being held hostage forced into prostitution by her husband with her 2 kids. Like if she has a phone to be able to take selfies, surely she could call for help or let someone know the daughter has died. She doesnt look too concerned in the photos.
That's a good point, but abuse can be weird "weird". As in everyone reacts to it differently and it is possible her fear of her husband kept her from getting help etc. But he let her take photos and post on Facebook to keep up appearances. The whole thing is so bizzare and I won't be surprised either way. The only ones I'm sure are victims here are the kids imo

If it's the same FB that I saw there was only a handful of pics over the years. We don't know that he wasn't sitting in the room with her. If he abused her and the others in the home, the way that it reads, I'm not surprised that she didn't call sooner. I've friends who were abused and it's not something you just pick up the phone and call for help. That can get you beaten or killed b/c when LE comes what are they going to see? A guy with his happy little family and wife who overreacted. If he does go to jail for a little while, it's not for long and a restraining order isn't worth the paper it's written on when someone has determined you're their property.

I read an article that also said the mother was being charged in this death. Please tell me that isn't true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back