Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we know
  • Mom appeared at police station with attorney at 6am, attorney refuses comments
  • Unsure where father is at current moment ????
  • State Attorney was at police station this am
  • It appears they knew exactly where to locate body

What we know
  • Mom appeared at police station with attorney at 6am, attorney refuses comments

I'm speculating AF Sr. threw JC under the bus. The state attorney said he'd been there "all night." JC showed up at 6 am, the same time LE was arriving in Woodstock. My thought is maybe they gave JC the option to turn herself in. MOO

QUOTE="katydid23, post: 15008105, member: 63633"]I understand what you are saying. But it is hard to say it is CPS's fault that AJ was born with opiates in his system. Or CPS's fault if AJ was malnourished because his parents didn't feed him enough. I think the parents should have some accountability and responsibility for their own dire actions. JMO[/QUOTE]

Accountability starts with the parents, who allows their children to sleep in bedrooms smelling of urine because the parents are too lazy to change diapers. A three year old running around in diapers with broken windows in the home in Dec.
Never mind children not having enough to eat even though the family receives food stamps. It's more important for the parents to party than taking care of sick child who is running a temperature.

AJ had a large bruise on one CPS report, he stated the dog did it.

Wonder what else the dog did??
Weather it was dog, one of the parents that gave Andrew the bruise is irrelevant.
The conditions of the hovel,and the bruise itself, should have been a sign that child/children/pets should have been removed STAT.
There is ZERO excuse,or reason.
I hope names are revealed as to who made the DCSF finding to keep Andrew there, in spite if the police report.

MOO

What we know

Yes and they carted a soil caked shovel out of the home this morning.

How can they be broadcasting with a no fly order in place? I can’t imagine that strong of a zoom lens.
Yeah, I don't get it either. I've been watching HLN for the past hour, and they're still saying he's missing, even though there are several sources reporting him found.

Simone Biles - the American Olympic gold
medalist gymnast was born to a drug addict. She has no idea who her father is and her mom was in jail 27 times while pregnant with her. She and her little sister were both born with opioids in their system. CPS removed them from the mom’s care and took them to a foster home. Their grandparents would visit them and by the time Simone was 5, the grandparents decided to adopt her and her little sister. Guess what? We were awarded with one of the most successful athletes in the world and an amazing young woman. These kids CAN have a shot. A good shot. They are resilient. I just hope and pray that AJ’s brothers get the same opportunity.

I know the focus need to be on AJ and what happened to him but we need to continue to fight for these kids - when the system fails them we need to hold them accountable too. We also need to recognised they do get it right at times too.

I’m just so angry because the police were called into the house in Dec 2018 - that’s 4 months ago. AJ could be in a safe home right now and I just can’t get over that. :(
Mom pregnant and drugging then too.
MOO

Weather it was dog, one of the parents that gave Andrew the bruise is irrelevant.
The conditions of the hovel,and the bruise itself, should have been a sign that child/children/pets should have been removed STAT.
There is ZERO excuse,or reason.
I hope names are revealed as to who made the DCSF finding to keep Andrew there, in spite if the police report.

MOO

I feel badly for the dog. It was taken today to animal control. We can conclude that if the children were neglected, so was their dog. Allowing the dog to do their “business” in that house and living in that filth indicates they were completely strung out.

This won’t be popular but.......
I wish each state would offer people money for their children, when they no longer want them. “Here’s $100k, have fun, your child will be loved & raised in a family that wants him/her. See ya”. Even at birth, make an offer, ask
the mom if she really wants her child. From what I see, a tremendous number do not. Each & every day, bf kill gf kids, kids go missing, kids found beaten, abused, starving, etc. it will never end. Moo

Last edited:
Its a terrible life to be in the local jail for child abuse, murder, or sex offenders, and strung out on drugs. Life can be he!!. The guards and inmates can be very cruel and while going thru detoxification with no relieve.

It would be of interest for the State Attorney to offer some relief from these circumstances. Maybe, drugs for detox, protection from guards and inmates.

Some thing happened at the police station this morning...hum

I am so angry.
Completely off topic but: I was talking to a coworker earlier today about her friends daughter who has had several run ins with police and dfcs. The most recent incident landed one of her 6 children in icu in children's hospital. However, other 5 kids are still in the home while they investigate. I just don't understand. For the love of everything that is holy, all these babies dying just being overlooked by the system!

I’m sure the mom and possibly dad talked and led them to the boy this morning. The location and everything was just too accurate.

The presser hasn’t started yet, just people whispering on the back right?

Mom and dad will def. get jail time but I really want the DCPS to be held accountable too. They had MULTIPLE chances to save this boy.

State Laws on Child Abuse and Neglect - Child Welfare Information Gateway

Here is a link to child abuse laws for all states. Now is a great opportunity to look up for your state. You will see what we consider abuse and what the LAW says are entirely different. Attorneys for parents KNOW the law and work on behalf of the parent NOT the child.

Each of us can make a difference by lobbying for stricter laws. DCPS, LE and Judges can only work within the law. Work to close the loop holes, more clearly define abuse and end this nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr