Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean....that death is so barbaric and cruel. I was hoping so much before his body was found and after that it was a case of them drugging him or him getting into drugs.... this is so much more terrifying a thought that that boy had to endure this. How many times did this happen in the past? I doubt this was the first time Sr. did this. No words.

Last edited:
Also learning more about how Andrew may have been killed. When talking about father’s bond, state says AJ was forced into cold shower for an extended period of time, then struck in his body which led to his death. I’ll have a live report at 11am on @cbschicago.

Mugo Odigwe on Twitter

OMG! I am so completely heartbroken. I can't even imagine what pain this sweet boy must have felt. :(:(:(

Andrew Freund’s parents appeared before a judge a few minutes ago. Bond for each set at $5 million. They must pay 10% of that plus sheriff fees. Mom appeared to be fighting back tears. @cbschicago

View attachment 181064

Mugo Odigwe on Twitter

My heart breaks for what AJ endured !!! This is a horrific way he died. Beaten and then put in cold shower.
OMG, poor baby. I'm just sick with grief and anger.

Heartbreaking details of what AJ endured, premeditated indeed!!

What is it with cold water and abuse? Noah McIntosh's dad abused him in the same way, and his mother knew of the abuse and said or did NOTHING. How do we help these children before it's too late? This has got to stop!!!!

I mean....that death is so barbaric and cruel. I was hoping so much before his body was found and after that it was a case of them drugging him or him getting into drugs.... this is so much more terrifying a thought that that boy had to endure this. How many times did this happen in the past? I doubt this was the first time Sr. did this. No words.

There are no words that can convey what I feel. My heart hurts for the grandparents and both of AJs brothers. I just can't imagine the pain they are going thru. The survivors guilt alone would kill me.

Also, it makes sense why they removed the shovel, bags of dirt, and tub/container. However, why remove the mattress?

I have the same question, but I'm not thinking it's evidentiary. When watching the video footage of it being removed, it is not in an evidence bag and, at points, is making direct contact with the officer carrying it. You can see the label flapping in the breeze. Then, he slides open the van door and just haphazardly throws it in the back.

IMO, one does not do such a thing with "evidence".

I'm thinking that perhaps the grand-parents requested it be brought out of the house and over to them for the youngest child's bed as he is now with them.

Oh my God, that cause of death... I can’t even begin to imagine little AJ’s last thoughts and feelings of pain and fear.

Get the baby out of her, and then throw those 2 monsters in general population (where fellow inmates don’t take too kindly to child killers) and throw away the key. MOO

Here's the interview #AndrewFreund, Sr. did with me Monday regarding the disappearance of his 5yo son #AJFreund.

The 5yo’s father and mother Joann Cunningham are charged with the death of their 5yo son.

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

(Video at link)
So creepy. He reminds me of Frank Booth in Blue Velvet.
Makes my skin crawl.

Question for those of you who have maybe seen situations like this before...

I know that animal control took the dog yesterday. What do they do with the dog? I really hope they re-home him or her. I'm sorry, this has just bothered me a bit since I really don't know and I hope they don't just put the dog down.
I hope Lucy gets to go with Andrews little brother. a dog,and her boy.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members