Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the DCFS agent that saw the bruise and dog feces, needles everywhere, heard what the police said then deemed the reports unfounded? They should not only loose their job, but go to prison for at least five years. They helped hasten poor little Andrew's slow painful death.
MOO

It stated she met the mother and AJ at the police station.
Three thoughts....Was CPS afraid to go to the home, did JC refuse to meet her at the home or was this the easy way for the CPS worker???

The video was cut off, but someone asked if the officer noticed all of that why didn’t DCFS... The reason they didn’t notice the conditions was because it doesn’t appear they ever were inside the home. The DCFS worker met the family at the police station during contact Dec. 2018.

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter April 25, 2019

Sorry I can’t figure out how to embed tweets.

Do you know what the date was that DCFS met the family at the police station? Below is what I have on the timeline and I’m wondering how the allegations could be unfounded if they didn’t see the condition of their home.

December 18, 2018 - Tuesday
  • DCFS investigated another allegation of abuse and neglect by JC. AJ was temporarily removed by police, but he was returned to the home after the allegations were ruled unfounded. There was no evidence to support allegations of deplorable conditions in the home, and bruising on AJ was attributed to the dog
December 19, 2018 - Wednesday
  • Woodstock police arrested DN, after he allegedly kicked and hit two nurses and a security guard at Northwestern Medical Hospital. DN 36 yr old, is also reported to have lived at the home some time within the past year

The video was cut off, but someone asked if the officer noticed all of that why didn’t DCFS... The reason they didn’t notice the conditions was because it doesn’t appear they ever were inside the home. The DCFS worker met the family at the police station during contact Dec. 2018.

WOW.
So the DCFS agent didn't take the officers word as factual and true, but the mother's word was gospel truth.
So Angry.
There ZERO excuse. ZERO.
Anyone who wants to make excuses should go to where Andrews body was dug up and explain it there.
Cause that's where the excuse belongs. Dead,and Buried.
MOO.

Wow. No excuses. Didn't even bother to go to the house. Didn't take police officers word, but took Mother at her word.

Yesterday I read a news article that contained a petitioner’s document listing a whole slew of accusations against JoAnn Cunningham RE the atrocious state of the home and her neglect of the kids. IIRC it was based on statements made by little Andrew. I forgot to bookmark it and now I can’t find it. Maybe it’s been pulled? Does anyone remember this? Anyone have a link?

JC also has charges for March 4th! Do we know what happened? And if she hurt AJ then, why wasn't he removed from the home? Or maybe those charges are for P. Either way, they could have been placed in protective custody then. AJ would have been alive.

Of course, the date could have been retrospected like the charge date for AJ's death. I guess they needed time to come up with a story.

JC also has charges for March 4th! Do we know what happened? And if she hurt AJ then, why wasn't he removed from the home? Or maybe those charges are for P. Either way, they could have been placed in protective custody then. AJ would have been alive.

Of course, the date could have been retrospected like the charge date for AJ's death. I guess they needed time to come up with a story.

March 2018
  • DCFS investigated allegations of neglect by JC and AF, but concluded they were unfounded. The mother agreed to re-enter treatment

I loathe these people and all people like them! What is wrong with these monsters hurting and murdering innocent children? Their very own! Dear God! I'm sick to death of this happening!!! I can barely make myself like these posts. My heart is broken for this poor little baby. Why??? I'll never get it and I don't want to!

So this poor baby was beaten and forced to endure an icy cold shower. Doubtful it was the first time and likely that his beatings worsened over time. Awaiting coroners report for “cause” of death. I would not be surprised if AJ suffered previous bone breaks that mended on their own. His fatal beating may have produced broken ribs (and a punctured lung). I can’t believe they just put him to bed and let him die alone. Monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod