Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeFriday, if you are local why not go put a poster up in the Frosty Mug yourself? I'm not anywhere near either Mt.Vernon or Woodstock, in NE IL but not near Woodstock. I think the Frosty Mug is a good avenue to pursue and hoping LE has but has kept that info private as it is part of the investigation.

JoeFriday, if you are local why not go put a poster up in the Frosty Mug yourself? I'm not anywhere near either Mt.Vernon or Woodstock, in NE IL but not near Woodstock. I think the Frosty Mug is a good avenue to pursue and hoping LE has but has kept that info private as it is part of the investigation.

Unfortunately I'm not local to the Mt. Vernon area.

31061_1493789547363_1312776874_1425106_2959941_n.jpg
28661_1490020773146_1312776874_1415037_3746598_n.jpg

Beth's cell phone (IPhone ) Beth's purse

31061_1493748466336_1312776874_1424881_2790893_n.jpg
32489_133428200007067_100000196640202_356388_425349_n.jpg

Beth's wedding ring. Beth's necklace

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...8360&aid=-1&oid=122739057758360&id=1312776874

I must have been going out of my mind today.... I was shopping at victoria's secret this afternoon and I caught a peek of a woman about beth's stature & hair color going into the fitting room with that exact same bag... I made an excuse that I had to try on several items and as I was making my way in, she was shutting her door... I patiently waited for about 15 minutes in my dressing room, and when I heard her door open, I immediately flung mine open too, imagine my disappointment to find a girl who was about 17... :(

So needless to say.. That very unusual bag is definitely an eye catcher...

Could be. I'd wonder why BB, but we have heard of no ramsom demand. If BB were taken for some debt owed, why no info on a ransom? I tend to think probably not or someone would be asking for money in exchange for BB.

JMO

True, but would also think that if this was true, per the accusations made against BB by her "bff" on FB, there would have been no intention of paying the money back ....

Has there actually been a verified sighting of Beth, other than from RR and JW, since she left her sons ball game and/or rented the car? I guess I've missed it somewhere, thought it was even hearsay on the Frosty Mug sighting. My apologies if it has been posted previously and I've just overlooked it. However, it seems like other than the phone calls to husband (which she could have been anywhere), all other info we have regarding clothing she was wearing, what she had with her, last time seen, and where seen, has all been provided from the same source. Not to mention, it also looked as though some of the original pictures I saw of Beth on the FB page have been removed and replaced with more tasteful photos at sometime or another. (jmo). I'm curious as to who requested the FB page be set up in the first place and supplied those original photos?

Has there actually been a verified sighting of Beth, other than from RR and JW, since she left her sons ball game and/or rented the car? I guess I've missed it somewhere, thought it was even hearsay on the Frosty Mug sighting. My apologies if it has been posted previously and I've just overlooked it. However, it seems like other than the phone calls to husband (which she could have been anywhere), all other info we have regarding clothing she was wearing, what she had with her, last time seen, and where seen, has all been provided from the same source. Not to mention, it also looked as though some of the original pictures I saw of Beth on the FB page have been removed and replaced with more tasteful photos at sometime or another. (jmo). I'm curious as to who requested the FB page be set up in the first place and supplied those original photos?

I don't recall anyone other then JW saying they have spotted Beth anywhere since she left Woodstock. You would think someone would have come forward in Mt. Vernon and said they seen the group somewhere. Makes you wonder if LE or anyone else has conducted any interviews with perhaps the neighbor of the rehab house, gas station attendants, waiter, waitress or bartenders of the Frosty Mug or other places that is know Beth most likely had been during the weekend according to JW. I find it hard to believe that when two girlfriends get together for a weekend away they do not go shopping. JW would surely remember going shopping if they did and this could be used to verify that Beth was in fact in Mt. Vernon as she claims.

LE should also be able to use Beth's cell phone records to verify that she was indeed in Mt. Vernon or somewhere else during the time JW claims they were there or exactly where Beth was when she called her husband on the 23rd to tell him she would be home late that evening or early Monday morning. (Which leads you to believe this call was received from Beth in the morning hours of the 23rd) Since it has been reported that LE has been monitoring Beth's cell phone and credit card and there had been no activity since the 23rd, I would assume that LE has access to the call log also. LE would have also used the phone records to corroborate Scott's story about her calls to him. Credit card records could also be used to verify her whereabouts through the weekend if they were used as well.

You would also think that LE would by now have divulged Beth's last know position according to her cell phone records to the public to aid in the search. (If there should be one) The virtual lack of information provided from LE about this case is a complete mystery and very frustrating to me.

AMG is listed as the creator of the fb page. If someone else asked her to set up the page is unknown to me. You can click on each photo and it will list who added that picture to fb. Many of the photos have been added by AMG and several others showing Beth in a bar setting with various friends have been added by RCM.

I totally agree! Nothing makes people want to back away quicker than not one but several items that make the victim seem not at all like themselves. JMO

There is none of the sentiment that surrounds a cute four year old or second grader gone missing. I'm also wondering a lot about the husband not getting more mobilized, because I've not once seen him out there talking it up. I would think he'd be able to gain the public's sympathy, at least more that what's been there so far.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/video?id=7477573
I've been trying to give him all the benefit of the doubt, but I'm getting frustrated. He diverts his eyes and his expression doesn't invoke my sympathy for his plight. His eyes look like someone who hasn't had much sleep to me, but really. Really! :waitasec:

When this story first broke my sister found a at flyer at Wrigley Field, people down there were under the impression that BB had called her son to come pick her up at the train station.

I cannot believe the lack of media coverage from the Chicago area news/media outlets regarding this case.
I pray to God LE officials working this case have something concrete they're following and not releasing information to the public or press so it doesn't interfere with their investigation.

• I don't understand why Beth would rent a car instead of using her own.
  • I don't understand why Beth didn't drive home HER rental car home and let her friend take the train home since it's been stated that Beth went with her friend on this trip because the friend didn't like driving that far/long by herself.
  • I don't believe the train story for one second

BBM, I can't believe it either!!! I live approximately 12 miles from Beth and i've never seen it on our local news. Not one time. To me that's shocking!

SpyMom: You are new to WS. Welcome.

But, a word of caution.
WS is a victim friendly forum.
You can post facts, backed up by evidence or link.
You post your own opinion, if stated IMO, JMO
or you can label something RUMOR ONLY.
What you cannot do is bash a victim.
And IMO,
that is what it seems like you are doing.

Please post what can help WS or anyone help find Beth.

I don't recall anyone other then JW saying they have spotted Beth anywhere since she left Woodstock. You would think someone would have come forward in Mt. Vernon and said they seen the group somewhere. Makes you wonder if LE or anyone else has conducted any interviews with perhaps the neighbor of the rehab house, gas station attendants, waiter, waitress or bartenders of the Frosty Mug or other places that is know Beth most likely had been during the weekend according to JW. I find it hard to believe that when two girlfriends get together for a weekend away they do not go shopping. JW would surely remember going shopping if they did and this could be used to verify that Beth was in fact in Mt. Vernon as she claims.

LE should also be able to use Beth's cell phone records to verify that she was indeed in Mt. Vernon or somewhere else during the time JW claims they were there or exactly where Beth was when she called her husband on the 23rd to tell him she would be home late that evening or early Monday morning. (Which leads you to believe this call was received from Beth in the morning hours of the 23rd) Since it has been reported that LE has been monitoring Beth's cell phone and credit card and there had been no activity since the 23rd, I would assume that LE has access to the call log also. LE would have also used the phone records to corroborate Scott's story about her calls to him. Credit card records could also be used to verify her whereabouts through the weekend if they were used as well.

You would also think that LE would by now have divulged Beth's last know position according to her cell phone records to the public to aid in the search. (If there should be one) The virtual lack of information provided from LE about this case is a complete mystery and very frustrating to me.

AMG is listed as the creator of the fb page. If someone else asked her to set up the page is unknown to me. You can click on each photo and it will list who added that picture to fb. Many of the photos have been added by AMG and several others showing Beth in a bar setting with various friends have been added by RCM.

Purely what I read into it, but AMG had originally posted a message to JW about the page being done. I can not quote it because I don't remember exactly what was said, however several hours later JW responded with a thank you. My assumption was that JW had asked AMG to make the FB page and possibly supplied AMG with the information needed and was thanking her for setting the page up. As I said, purely assumption on my part and now JW's page is private so I can not confirm.

Yep, I'm new, sorry for not paying attention to the rules.

How do I pull up posts that have been deleated from the facebook wall page?Just today a bunch went away.

I'll try to add links. Go to BB's facebook page, she said she likes Jersey Shore.

IMHO Beth was taken advantage of by lots of her friends.

Her besti JW had lots of info, but has now put her facebook page on private.

Yep, I'm new, sorry for not paying attention to the rules.

How do I pull up posts that have been deleated from the facebook wall page?Just today a bunch went away.

I'll try to add links. Go to BB's facebook page, she said she likes Jersey Shore.

IMHO Beth was taken advantage of by lots of her friends.

Her besti JW had lots of info, but has now put her facebook page on private.

What does Jersey Shore have to do with Beth's disappearance?

Go read BB original facebook page, read the wall section going back several months, then check out her friends list, look for pics of BB on their pic pages. You will not believe what you read.

I don't fully understand this post... What are you alluding to? Is it relevant to her disappearance? Any links?

In an above post I was asked to prove all the info I posted about B, B on her facebook page said she likes Jersey Shore. I checked her facebook page, it's still on there.

I'll show my links etc. time providing, kinda busy with a newborn.

Maybe "established" was too strong a word; "reportedly" would probably have been a better choice. My information comes from a few sources: 1. Facebook comments; 2. The Woodstock Advocate blog: http://woodstockadvocate.blogspot.com/2010/06/5000-reward-now-beth-bentley.html; and 3. A friend in the Mt. Vernon area who knows the waitress at the Frosty Mug who waited on the group Friday night (I know, hearsay). To my knowledge, none of the mainstream media have mentioned the Friday night dinner.

That blog doesn't exist according to the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove