Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why she can't be located by her cell phone, my understanding is if you remove the battery, if it was distroyed, in water..etc they can not ping it and locate her.
After the fact was told had the family gotten another phone and transfer Beth's number to this phone within 3 day, any text message information could have been saved. After 3 days all that is lost in space.

Just answering all these questions in one post..

Call was place by BB to SB, LE verified the 4:15 call was made from Mt Vernon

I am not sure JW was at the office that first week after BB was missing, she works part time, but has been out a lot with her daughter too

Beth is not pregnant

The rental car, LE will not release any information, but they DID check the rental car

Sadly the LE will not go public with hardly any information, and any information given on the FB page by AGM comes straight from LE and released with their permission

JW is supposed to be at the fundraiser tonight, I hope for the families sake, specially since the boys will be there it is a peaceful evening.

Now to me the million dollar question is will RR be there??

Thanks for clearing all that up. Do you think he will? My guess would be NO. I read on FB a few minutes ago that JW was there, no mention of RR though.

Doesn't LE need some type of PROOF that she in fact did run off with a "younger man"? If she did have a lot of money on her that isn't proof of anything. Neither is taking JW's word for anything. IMO proof would have to be they either talked to her and she is missing by choice or they would have a trail to follow such as credit cards or cell phone usage or her social security number being used. From my understanding from other posts and FB page there has been no activity on her phone or credit card accounts. If they have this type of info why not state that to the public. It seems to me from what connerzgram said that they are just guessing that is what she did and "not taking it seriously"..which in my opinion is NOT justice to BB or her family! JMO!! Just wish there were more valid leads to go on.

i couldn't agree more! but it has been proven that there is no credit card usage and no cell phone usage at all - there's a reason for that! i don't know what it is but is sure is problematic - they don't state it publicly because of all the fraud out there - i've gotten this info first hand from LE - and no it's not fair or justified to her or her family! i can't wait till i talk to ms. vicki tomorrow and hopefully get a lead because i have a few feelings and ideas! cali is one of them! and that means that she is still alive! as i hope she is!

IMHO this makes no sense, Beth was a lady in her 40's, high maintenance, probably no more babies, what would the "attraction" be? If Beth liked to spend money, she would have had to stash a couple $million in that bag. NR has a website featuring several teen girlfriends of his, do a google search to see it.

bbm
Seriously? That is insulting to women over 40. We are not just for breeding.

I don't know if BB went with a younger man, but men go after younger women all the time and it is accepted.

I just hope she is safe.

Yes and NR is also not missing so BB didn't run off with him

:waitasec:

I still have deep concerns with NR and how everyone seems to avoid talking about him though.

couldn't agree more!!!!! but what if she did hook up with someone at the mug on friday nite - went with him to centralia - shopped at the iga on saturday morning - traveled back down to mt. vernon and then on to rend lake for the boat trip? it's plausible - i have heard that NR was trying with BB but she wanted away from him - it would make sense if she hooked up with someone just to get away - geez - this whole situation is just so crazy! i drove around all day today through the back roads between c'town and the vern and miller lake - i just want closure for her kids! it all breaks my heart!

Thanks for clearing all that up. Do you think he will? My guess would be NO. I read on FB a few minutes ago that JW was there, no mention of RR though.

I doubt RR will be there. That says a lot if he isn't, I haven't seen him show JW any support thru this.

I do hope some press was there, wish I knew where to check online like if they did a new piece on it.. I checked WLS-TV Chicago, IL nothing

This is why she can't be located by her cell phone, my understanding is if you remove the battery, if it was distroyed, in water..etc they can not ping it and locate her.
After the fact was told had the family gotten another phone and transfer Beth's number to this phone within 3 day, any text message information could have been saved. After 3 days all that is lost in space.

Just answering all these questions in one post..

Call was place by BB to SB, LE verified the 4:15 call was made from Mt Vernon

I am not sure JW was at the office that first week after BB was missing, she works part time, but has been out a lot with her daughter too

Beth is not pregnant

The rental car, LE will not release any information, but they DID check the rental car

Sadly the LE will not go public with hardly any information, and any information given on the FB page by AGM comes straight from LE and released with their permission

JW is supposed to be at the fundraiser tonight, I hope for the families sake, specially since the boys will be there it is a peaceful evening.

Now to me the million dollar question is will RR be there??

I was thinking more along the lines of why can't the family get the phone service provider to provide a print out of all phone calls received and made that weekend? My cell phone bill provides a complete list of all phone calls, numbers, minutes on the phone, date & time. There has to be a way to retreive that even if the phone/battery was destroyed-the provider has to keep those records in order to invoice the customer. If the LE/family got that, they could determine who Beth spoke to and maybe there will be a call from someone who knows something, or was involved with Beth disappearing.

RR was not at the fundraiser tonight.

I was thinking more along the lines of why can't the family get the phone service provider to provide a print out of all phone calls received and made that weekend? My cell phone bill provides a complete list of all phone calls, numbers, minutes on the phone, date & time. There has to be a way to retreive that even if the phone/battery was destroyed-the provider has to keep those records in order to invoice the customer. If the LE/family got that, they could determine who Beth spoke to and maybe there will be a call from someone who knows something, or was involved with Beth disappearing.

RR was not at the fundraiser tonight.

Oh I believe they have the call records, you can go online and get that stuff, but apparently Beth did more texting than phone calls

I did talk to one guy from that area that sold at&t cell service. He did tell me service was very limited there because Mt Vernon doesn't allow towers in city limits. But I know there is a tower very close to R house on Tolle Rd

Oh I believe they have the call records, you can go online and get that stuff, but apparently Beth did more texting than phone calls

I did talk to one guy from that area that sold at&t cell service. He did tell me service was very limited there because Mt Vernon doesn't allow towers in city limits. But I know there is a tower very close to R house on Tolle Rd

Yes, I knew Beth texted a lot, and I was worried that was not trackable on a print out. It's a shame.

Wow. I go out of town and now lots to read and catch up on. Good to see people are finally discussing all points that should have been discussed at the beginning.

RR changed his FB profile picture. Lots of drinking at that rehab house. NR is also in the pic. Go look before it is taken down.

Hmm

Wow. I go out of town and now lots to read and catch up on. Good to see people are finally discussing all points that should have been discussed at the beginning.

RR changed his FB profile picture. Lots of drinking at that rehab house. NR is also in the pic. Go look before it is taken down.

Hmm

There are tons of RR, how do I know which one is him? I don't know what he looks like. Do they not allow you to post the link on WS?

Forget it, think I found it. 3 budweisers on the table.

Their names are hardly mentioned at all. Sometimes RR but not NR. Are they both still in the Wooodstock area, if you know?

That has been bugging me for a long time. IMO we have THREE definite POI. Not just JW. What is NR's story?

Hmm

There are tons of RR, how do I know which one is him? I don't know what he looks like. Do they not allow you to post the link on WS?

Forget it, think I found it. 3 budweisers on the table.

Good. You found it. I was just reading the TOS to see if I can post a link.

That has been bugging me for a long time. IMO we have THREE definite POI. Not just JW. What is NR's story?

Hmm

Yes, very weird that not much has been mentioned about RR or NR. I don't know either of the guys so, nothing I can say about them.

Even though the story is JW dropped Beth off, how do we know something didn't happen at the Mt Vernon home while RR, NR & JW were all present there with Beth? It's just unbelievable that there is SO LITTLE information at all!

Some of these theories are quite a stretch. I understand LE is has not released information but pregnant and running away!? I give that a >1% chance.

1) She told SB she would be home.
2) Her son was graduating H.S.

A mom that would drive her son all the way to Alpine Valley WI to catch a concert with friends, would NOT miss his H.S. graduation.
She would have picked a better time to run if she was so inclined. And I bet she would take more than one bag! So unless her friends can verify she cleaned out her closet, forget the running away theory.
~~~IMO~~~~

Yes, very weird that not much has been mentioned about RR or NR. I don't know either of the guys so, nothing I can say about them.

Even though the story is JW dropped Beth off, how do we know something didn't happen at the Mt Vernon home while RR, NR & JW were all present there with Beth? It's just unbelievable that there is SO LITTLE information at all!

PRECISELY!

I don't know RR.
NR is 20. I've been trying to find out his story about the weekend through his circle of friends but so far I have come up with nothing.

about cells. I am in Woodstock and we have family of 5 plan of cells. AT & T sends my monthly bill and EVERY incoming AND outgoing CALL and TEXT is listed on the bill for each of the 5 phone numbers. I never have to request it, it simply comes as such.
I was at the fundraiser. I am an outsider - meaning I do not know any of the "inside" people. I did not see anything alarming or creepy or scary or anything like that anywhere inside or out. BUT I also did not have an opportunity to talk to anyone.... noone talked to me...............So- to an outsider, it all looked relatively calm.............altho I understand I was not privy to any of the closer conversations, of course.
PS- yes, our cell bill is often 25-30-35 pages long. BUT it comes with everything listed. This was a huge help when my sons cell was stolen. We were able to hunt it down via our cell bill by following what numbers were called/texted AFTER it was missing

Hi everyone. I'm new to WS but have been reading this thread since I google BB back when she first went missing. I live in Centralia and seen an article about her missing in my local paper. I would have posted sooner and tried but WS wouldn't accept my hotmail email address and I finally thought to use my yahoo and it worked. There's so many rules here and hope I don't mess up!

I'm not sure how to do this since I went back to BB's fb page and it says no new post. Who keeps changing her profile to private and now erased all posts? What I was going back to link it to was a few days before (possible 1-2 weeks before "coming to southern Illinois") BB "liked" Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Normally it wouldn't make me wonder and btw, I read all her posts as far as I could way back when she 1st went missing) But what gets me and it just occured to me last night is JW telling the guy she was talking to on the way home and her telling him they were in Wisconsin. It was posted on here a while back and I'm not sure if I need to link that post or not (sorry) Is it possible that they were never really down here? Or at least BB was never really down here to begin with?

Also, something else that bothered me was the court date BB had for June 9th. From what I gather, she's the type that wouldn't miss something like that. Is this something that she was suing someone and if she didn't show it would be ugh can't think of the word but like a "forfeit"?

This is the 1st time I've ever followed a missing person case and I think I picked the wrong one to start on. Btw, love this site and never knew it existed!

***Do you know if BB used i-tunes?***

LOL yes it took me a few weeks to figure out how to register and yes it wouldnt accept my email, either,. I had read here in the past but not much......and found it again becuz of BB case. LOL

As for the cell and the 3 days? If you want to keep a number on a new phone, dont you need to have the Simcard to do that?
while Lake Geneva is over the border in WIs............it is SO close to here - I think I can be there in like 15-20 mins depending on time of day? For some reason it just doesnt "feel" right to me JUST my opinion............its not ... far enough away? I mean really it is RIGHT here.

I personally dont think she ran away due to the fact her son was graduating....she would have waited until after.........I also dont get why the two brothers arent being looked into more as well......as I feel that something, most likely an accident or confrontation about money gone too far, took place with these three people and it has been covered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot