Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
honest to Gods truth. I'm steamed today thinking about how JW was treated so unfairly at the FB.

Starting from Scratch. and think about this, it is VERY clear to me taking the emotion out of it and looking at this clearly. Everything JW stated trying to help at the FB group was twisted and turned to fit the only theory anyone wanted to consider there. and the only theory permitted. The secrecy, the trying to hide things, removing things........ Even if it was let's fit a square peg into a round hole. No other discussion was even allowed. Why? Why would a group of people be so much more interested in pinning this on one person, rather than seeking the truth. At WS we - want - the - truth!

Why was everything removed and kept secret unless it pertained to JW? Hmmm...... So some of Beths friends did not like JW, dislike does NOT equate to murder as some have tried to present it.

I believe you JW and I think those claiming to be interested in helping Beth are not in fact interested in the truth at all..... they only want to blame you. I do not believe you had motive to harm Beth.

All the secrets, all the removed info, makes it suspicious someone is trying to hide the real truth and direct the attention to JW. JW IS the red herring here imo.

JMO

According to him (via snowzbunny):

Also, consider that he is the one who "broke" the info on the FB page, which has since been confirmed (relatively speaking) by the FB admin. I don't think it was public knowledge prior to that.

Also, has anyone else noticed AGM has been MIA since 7/27? Seems odd for the family "spokesperson" to be MIA for so long. SG seems to have been taking her place.

Ok, if we are to believe this as confirmed and I take that lightly considering the location of the source- FB- not a WS'r- what does that really prove? It proves one thing and one thing only, imo, it pushes the time line back an hour. It does not prove JW had ANY involvement in this.

IMO, JW could have thought her friend would be coming back soon, maybe gone only a few days hence she stuck with the train story. If she believed her friend would be coming back soon it makes logical sense she would have stuck with the cover story and only revealed additional information when she had reason to be concerned after her friend hadn't returned in a few days. Once JW had valid reasons to be concerned she revealed additional information.......... some of which has been made public, some which has not as it may harm the investigation.

JMO

I still like either the spurned lover or drug deal gone bad theory myself. I also like a teeny percentage towards disappearing.

Consider the statistics, how many people are eliminated by the person they are having intimate relations with.

Second only to those that just cannot take it another day and flee.

I had my doubts about JW being involved the longer she continued to work with SB.

I still like either the spurned lover or drug deal gone bad theory myself. I also like a teeny percentage towards disappearing.

Consider the statistics, how many people are eliminated by the person they are having intimate relations with.

Second only to those that just cannot take it another day and flee.

I had my doubts about JW being involved the longer she continued to work with SB.

I agree, though I think knowing BB was unhappy with her life it may be she had enough. I think we've all been in situations we've tried to stick out for as long as possible until we finally come to the conclusion remaining is causing us more emotional pain than leaving. That alone makes me think it is possible she did leave of her own accord and does not have the 'tools' to find her way back. If this theory is true, she left a mess and a bigger mess has been created in her absense -making it more difficult to address. Just because her friends don't believe BB to be depressed doesn't mean it isn't so. I've been depressed and hid it well for a long long time until hiding it broke me so to speak. It was only then I made necessary changes in my life.

I also agree with your thoughts on JW continuing to work with SB. IF LE really thought JW was a danger, why would they ask SB to expose himself to that and allow JW access to confidential info involving his business. They wouldn't imo.

JMO

agreed t93 -
and the fact we are not just saying nice, positive things about BB is because doing that will not get to the truth of what happened. At this point, I believe the FB page is useless for adding anything to the discovery of Beth. In order to find her, we need to see what was going on in her life. How many women have disappeared leaving a bar with a new acquaintance - how many people have been eliminated in bad drug deals - spouses kill spouses, lovers, rivals......... skeletons have to come out of the closet and a lot of them will be really ugly. But all that takes a back seat to the goal we have of finding Beth.

I'm the first one to say I have skeletons, but if I disappear, I hope my friends and family will spend their time productively trying to find me instead of protecting my reputation.

As an aside - does anyone remember the book "Looking for Mr. Goodbar"? For some reason, that book keeps coming to my mind in this case.... You youngen's probably never heard of that book - guess I'm giving away my age! :blushing:

I think of the man from Kansas too. He seemed to have been a stranger abduction, his wallet, laptop and everything else found in his car in a park. They find him weeks later living as a homeless man, in pretty rough shape. People have depression, seizures, strokes..........it happens all of the time. Sometimes people aren't found for years because they have forgotten or choose to forget who they are.

honest to Gods truth. I'm steamed today thinking about how JW was treated so unfairly at the FB.

Starting from Scratch. and think about this, it is VERY clear to me taking the emotion out of it and looking at this clearly. Everything JW stated trying to help at the FB group was twisted and turned to fit the only theory anyone wanted to consider there. and the only theory permitted. The secrecy, the trying to hide things, removing things........ Even if it was let's fit a square peg into a round hole. No other discussion was even allowed. Why? Why would a group of people be so much more interested in pinning this on one person, rather than seeking the truth. At WS we - want - the - truth!

Why was everything removed and kept secret unless it pertained to JW? Hmmm...... So some of Beths friends did not like JW, dislike does NOT equate to murder as some have tried to present it.

I believe you JW and I think those claiming to be interested in helping Beth are not in fact interested in the truth at all..... they only want to blame you. I do not believe you had motive to harm Beth.

All the secrets, all the removed info, makes it suspicious someone is trying to hide the real truth and direct the attention to JW. JW IS the red herring here imo.

JMO

what sticks in my head about JW from the start is she admitted to being in Mt. Vernon instead of WI.. I can see holding off on the part about meeting a man because she had hopes that BB would show up. I'm sure she was scared and a little mad at BB for putting her this position by not showing up when she was suppose to

I will say, though, that if she was killed then absolutely the killer is banking on everyone thinking she just took off.

JMO

Well, I am not going to lie. I was definately one who thought JW was involved when this first happened. But I was convinced it was an OD and they panicked and hid her body. I can admit when I'm wrong. I do agree that she was put through hell, and I feel bad about it too. By the same token, she did not help herself with the things she wrote either. But in her defense, I'm sure she was not in her right mind, not sleeping, not eating, stressed out and so worried, it doesn't suprise me that she didn't react the way some people thought she should have. I guess you never really know how you'll react until you're in those shoes.

I do now believe I was wrong. With everything that has come out, I now wonder if JW told the LE a "partial truth". Is it possible she knew who Beth was going to meet, but...now that Beth is gone, JW is afraid for her own life??? I mean, if she truly knows who Beth met, and Beth is gone, she has to be worried that if she tells, that person may come after her. I don't know, but I think it's a possibility. JMO.

I was told that the pizza was not picked up , and it sat on the oven for a few hours .

I don't know if we're ever going to know the truth about the pizza being picked up or not.

I was told it was picked up, and brought back to the RR home. The pizza was ordered around 5:15 pm, that would make it ready for pick up approx 5:45. By the time they get it back to the RR home, eat etc, it doesn't seem possible to make it to Centralia in the time frame that was stated on FB. Maybe whatever happened to Beth happened in Mt Vernon, and not in Centralia at all?????

JMO

I think of the man from Kansas too. He seemed to have been a stranger abduction, his wallet, laptop and everything else found in his car in a park. They find him weeks later living as a homeless man, in pretty rough shape. People have depression, seizures, strokes..........it happens all of the time. Sometimes people aren't found for years because they have forgotten or choose to forget who they are.

I never thought that was a stranger abduction. Based on other WS cases it looked staged...... No one considered he had a medical issue as he did, most thought a possible accident.

Let's face it, Beth is not at a healthy weight for her height. I'm not either so I'm no one to talk, but it is possible Beth had a medical condition of somekind. Thing is if so, why wouldn't she have been found by now? Why wouldn't she be a living Jane Doe LE is trying to identify?

jmo

In the beginning I too thought JW was involved. I no longer believe that..... as per my posts above.

I think it is possible someone played JW to make her appear to be responsible but I can't yet tie "how" if that makes sense, and if that is true I think it happened without JW's knowledge or she would have never allowed it to happen.

JMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesunshine
I was told that the pizza was not picked up , and it sat on the oven for a few hours .

I don't know if we're ever going to know the truth about the pizza being picked up or not.

I was told it was picked up, and brought back to the RR home. The pizza was ordered around 5:15 pm, that would make it ready for pick up approx 5:45. By the time they get it back to the RR home, eat etc, it doesn't seem possible to make it to Centralia in the time frame that was stated on FB. Maybe whatever happened to Beth happened in Mt Vernon, and not in Centralia at all?????

JMO

Here we are with two verified members who have been given different information. I'm not saying who is right or wrong, just that this leads to more 'false' information being released to the public to keep secrets hidden. What they are and who is behind them I don't know but they seemingly point back to the FB page....... which is where this info is being 'dumped' to the public. IMO it is past harming Beths case, it is really looking like we should be looking in that direction.....

IMO those of Beths friends who are courageous enough to post here are willing to leave no stone unturned and look at the facts for the truth. Good, Bad, indifferent, pretty or ugly. We NEED to get to the truth to find Beth.

TY for all here who are interested in Beths case and interested in getting to the bottom of all this.

Cubby

JMO

In the beginning I too thought JW was involved. I no longer believe that..... as per my posts above.

I think it is possible someone played JW to make her appear to be responsible but I can't yet tie "how" if that makes sense, and if that is true I think it happened without JW's knowledge or she would have never allowed it to happen.

JMO

Is it just me or does it appear to others someone ( who that someone is I don't know) is being fooled and manipulated to mess up the info on fact finding in this case? I was so frustrated with all the confusion coming from the FB page and now I am really wondering if someone there or someone somewhere is being manipulated in keeping the track away from Beth.

I can't put my finger on it but in days to come I think it will become clearer for myself. Sometimes I need time to let the facts as we know them roll through my head to see what makes sense and what does not and that is where I am at right now.

I just wanna find Beth!

Here's another thought while were at it.

The priority has to be either protecting Beths reputation or finding Beth.
WS is a victim friendly forum. IF Beth was recovered safely, and approached media and WS stating she left willingly and now needs to focus on rebuilding her life would you please remove references to my disappearance from forums and media her request would likely be honored.

WS has honored such requests in the past as has media. No I won't give any names to protect the integrity of WS and to continue to honor the requests from formerly missing persons, but it has happened. I see no reason if that was the case with Beth it would not happen again.

Let's get about the business of leaving NO STONE UNTURNED to find Beth. Once Beth is recovered then we can all move onto the next step. But let's keep the focus where it should be on finding Beth with whatever info will assist us doing so.

HTH
Cubby

So many secrets, who has what to hide? And why isn't SB screaming from the roof tops and why are people making excuses for his behavior? Why isn't any of Beths inlaws or siblings assisting as family spokesperson? Clearly the- siblings would have nothing to gain by Beth disappearing so who does?

Why isn't Scott utilizing such resources as Project Jason who CAN HELP GET THE CASE MEDIA ATTENTION?

Why is no one interested in media attention for this case?

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Something is not right here......

JMO

ETA: Why is no one utilizing these services.

HINKY METER ON HIGH ALERT! Everything SB is doing and those closest is in complete contrast with the normal things famlies do in a missing persons case. This is two months into this, more than enough time to gather resources and educate oneself on which direction to proceed. So why exactly is that NOT HAPPENING?

BETH WE ARE TRYING TO FIND YOU AND SORT THROUGH THE LAYERS UPON LAYERS OF DISTRACTION KEEPING THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO FIND YOU FROM DOING SO!

JMO

There was a group of Beth's friends and her sons (older) that went to Chicago on the 27th of May a couple of days after Beth was reported missing after there was a possible sighting of Beth by a vendor in Union Station?

Does anyone remember if JW went along?

I don't think anyone is making excuses for SB, if you met him, I guess you would understand, he is THE MOST laid back lawyer I have EVER met, very nice guy tho. I am certain that he is doing everything possible to get his wife back. The man is beyond stressed out ! It just breaks my heart to see a man so broken, so sad !

So many secrets, who has what to hide? And why isn't SB screaming from the roof tops and why are people making excuses for his behavior? Why isn't any of Beths inlaws or siblings assisting as family spokesperson? Clearly the- siblings would have nothing to gain by Beth disappearing so who does?

Why isn't Scott utilizing such resources as Project Jason who CAN HELP GET THE CASE MEDIA ATTENTION?

Why is no one interested in media attention for this case?

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Something is not right here......

JMO

ETA: Why is no one utilizing these services.

HINKY METER ON HIGH ALERT! Everything SB is doing and those closest is in complete contrast with the normal things famlies do in a missing persons case. This is two months into this, more than enough time to gather resources and educate oneself on which direction to proceed. So why exactly is that NOT HAPPENING?

BETH WE ARE TRYING TO FIND YOU AND SORT THROUGH THE LAYERS UPON LAYERS OF DISTRACTION KEEPING THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO FIND YOU FROM DOING SO!

JMO

OK - since you brought it up, I'm going to say something regarding SB.

He is an attorney - and I'm sure he has all kinds of connections to all kinds of people. His wife is missing and the only thing I know that he has done has been to go to Vegas, supposedly to look for her.

IMO, there is no way he was unaware of his wife's "friendships" - he had to know things were going south. Whether the rumors are true regarding BB's "condition" or not, I don't know - but this screams motive to me. Has he been cleared by LE? While BB was out and about, was he entertaining himself with someone else (I'd throw the name out here, but it would just be speculation on my part and I really don't want to mention a possibly innocent person) - Someone knows something and it will come out eventually.

LE always start with those closest to a victim - that would be him. I think it's time for them to get started!

JMO

I agree I don't think anything happened in Centralia , I don't believe they ever went there .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catmom953