Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we haven't heard much but has anyone EVER heard or read this about Beth's disappearance before - I can't find see to it anywhere else that neither marital or mental health issues contributed? Am I overlooking it??

Police believe that neither marital nor mental health issues contributed to Beth’s disappearance. It is very unusual that Beth would not be in communication with her family and friends.

Found it here: http://mchenrycountyblog.com/2010/06/02/seeking-help-in-finding-woodstocks-beth-bentley/

ETA: comments are opened under this blog....but yet there are none, zero, zip, ziltch.

No disrespect to you as a new poster but a comment like this is driving me crazy.

This is stated as a FACT. It is not a fact. When it is stated as a fact, whether you are verified or not, a link must be provided to back it up. Where also is the backup that J has been interviewed only one time? This is also stated as fact. IMO this is not true. And if it is how do you know for sure J was interviewed only one time? LE speaking directly to you? Or again is this info coming from AGM???

Maybe I am mistaken I thought the reason I was verified was because I have no links but the know? Which to me means that I have insider information that I can share even if it isn't published for others. If I am wrong hopefully the moderator will correct me and if I am wrong then they will correct this error on my part. But I will let these statements stand because I feel they are true facts from being on the know......Thanks and Humbly yours

SB did tell others he was going to Vegas. AM and I am sure a couple of others. He didn't want anyone to know that he went looking for BB/
SB did go to the police with AM also.
He has totally been eliminated as a suspect.
J has been interviewed one time. Unless something has changed in the last few days.
I haven't a clue if I am a verified user yet. But this information unless it has changed in two days is true and correct.

It is strange to some of us who do not personally know these people how AM seems to have inserted herself into SB's life - speaking for SB, BB and the children; telling people who can say what about whom on another website. Just strange......AND JMO..

I know we haven't heard much but has anyone EVER heard or read this about Beth's disappearance before - I can't find see to it anywhere else that neither marital or mental health issues contributed? Am I overlooking it??

Found it here: http://mchenrycountyblog.com/2010/06/02/seeking-help-in-finding-woodstocks-beth-bentley/

ETA: comments are opened under this blog....but yet there are none, zero, zip, ziltch.

Just my :twocents: but that statement could be interpreted as-She is not a diagnosed mentally ill person, nor is she going through a divorce.

If JW has only been interviewed once, LE never followed up on her changes of times and reasons for dropping her off in Centralia? Questioned her about the statements she made on FB? :waitasec:

J only interviewed one time??? How can that be , B got on the train , B was dropped off by the train , B was meeting someone J didn't like . I think we can assume that J was interview more than once . Unless she told all these different stories in ONE police interview . BTW I get NONE of my info from AGM.

If LE only interviewed her once. How did the story change I believe three times now. Is this just rumor as well?

1. Drop her off at the train station.
  2. Drop her off across the street from the train station.
  3. Wasn't going to take the train.

I know what your going to say. Who said JW said she was going to take the train. Well if that is the case and JW did not tell LE this then, why did JW not come forward and tell LE that she never intended to take the train in the first place when LE started looking to see if Beth had ever taken the train, before they spent countless hours looking at video, interviewing passengers and the conductors and chasing dead ends?

She never even said anything when family and friends (maybe herself included) went to Chicago to search the area and place posters around the train station about Beth not taking the train to stop them from wasting their time (for a lack of better words).

Respectfully...

You are all speaking of what JW has said publicly, and the information that was passed on from AGM & Co.

Only JW and LE know what JW told LE and when.

Just pointing out... these are not the same things.

JW's public story has changed, but we cannot, necessarily, extrapolate from that, that any particular version of her public story is what she told LE.

It is strange to some of us who do not personally know these people how AM seems to have inserted herself into SB's life - speaking for SB, BB and the children; telling people who can say what about whom on another website. Just strange......AND JMO..

If I am not mistaken beside being neighbors they are friends. JMO kids stayed at AMG house and so did BB they also shared Nannies.....AMG helped J out numberous times. Her children came to her house whenever their was a problem And AMG took care of J children for a long time until she got on her feet. AMG is also every educated. She has had numberous experience working in the media...AMG also is over SB house helping with all the children not just the youngest. She has lived eat and breathed this since BB has disappeared along with KM and her children. AMG and KM have been a force for SB since BB disappearance. So I feel she hasn't put herself in their lives but it was the way things happened. And AMG has had experience with missing people before SG husband disappeared 8 yrs ago and she saw what she dealt with and AGM helped with that also sometimes things happen for a reason and SB and his family were lucky to have AMG and km in their lives...
In my humble opinion.

Add D:

Planned trip to Vegas bombs, BB is not really shy about being seen in Southern Illinois, with or without a man. You have 4 gambling boats or more nearby:

1. Paducah

2. East St. Louis(you could hide bodies for days there, they are getting ready to lay off a ton of their police force)

3. Alton

4. Downtown St. Louis

5. St Charles, MO

Gambling problem goes to D, and or going to the boat for fun and being eliminated there.

Or E)
SB took the money after BB went on her "vacation"

and F)
BB gave money to blackmailer, SB was aware and decided he wanted a little more "bang" for his buck.

No facts here - just my own imagination.

If I am not mistaken beside being neighbors they are friends. JMO kids stayed at AMG house and so did BB they also shared Nannies.....AMG helped J out numberous times. Her children came to her house whenever their was a problem And AMG took care of J children for a long time until she got on her feet. AMG is also every educated. She has had numberous experience working in the media...AMG also is over SB house helping with all the children not just the youngest. She has lived eat and breathed this since BB has disappeared along with KM and her children. AMG and KM have been a force for SB since BB disappearance. So I feel she hasn't put herself in their lives but it was the way things happened. And AMG has had experience with missing people before SG husband disappeared 8 yrs ago and she saw what she dealt with and AGM helped with that also sometimes things happen for a reason and SB and his family were lucky to have AMG and km in their lives...
In my humble opinion.

Okay, so as I understand, the neighbors husband disappeared 8 years ago?

Was he ever found?

Never mind, I see, someone elses's husband, another friends husband, SG.

In my humble opinion.

Like I said - I don't know them, but I can tell you that to an unbiased outsider looking in, it's not a pretty picture. Additionally, from what I've read on this thread regarding another website, she was so busy removing posts that people quit trying to give info they knew. That alone doesn't make the "experienced in the media" work for me. Again - I'm an outsider - don't know any of these people, but if it were my husband and neighbor, I'd be ticked, not tickled.

I TOTALLY disagree with these statements. Look at Drew Peterson, he was ALWAYS in the limelight, and look where he is at today !!

I find Drew Peterson as detestable as anyone else, and I have have little doubt, personally, that he had a role in Stacey's disappearance...

but for the sake of fairness...

Where Drew is now, is in jail awaiting trail for the murder of his previous wife, Kathleen, for which he has yet to be convicted... and, although he remains a POI in Stacey's disappearance, he has not been charged with any crime, at this point.

He could very well go free, depending on the outcome of the trial. He hasn't exactly "paid" for anything, yet.

I see the point you were making, but it's important to note that he has not been convicted of any crime, at this point (though I'm sure we will, eventually).

Okay, so as I understand, the neighbors husband disappeared 8 years ago?

Was he ever found?

Never mind, I see, someone elses's husband, another friends husband, SG.

SG Husband. AMG is her Sister. SB husband died as a result of a suicide and it took a week to recover the body......It wasn't a neighbor. And yes it was a suicide.

Just curious, is AMG married? I understand they share nannies then? Not saying anything, just trying to figure out how busy she is. If she has a spouse, etc, she may have help on the Facebook page.

Just curious, is AMG married? I understand they share nannies then? Not saying anything, just trying to figure out how busy she is. If she has a spouse, etc, she may have help on the Facebook page.

AMG is married

Okay, so she is married, presumably with children. It's been stated the neighbor is highly educated, so maybe working too.

So is there someone else running Facebook besides her?

Okay, so she is married, presumably with children. It's been stated the neighbor is highly educated, so maybe working too.

So is there someone else running Facebook besides her?

The people that are running Fb are AGM, KB, SG . I think she was speaking of AGM being HIGHLY educated .

Okay, so.......thus far we have:

A. Disappeared on purpose
B. Mt.Vernon house death accidental or on purpose
C. Hitman/killed by SB
D. Eliminated by one of 3 men she was seeing that weekend
E. Eliminated by someone who wants/loves SB, thinks BB is not good enough for SB because of her cheating
F. Random act of violence while waiting to meet guy
G. Blackmailer-allegedly more than one, so any of the blackmailers could have killed her to avoid prosecution
H. Discovered missing money and was killed because of it
I. Drugs gone bad, accidental
J. Unsavory client killed her, not on SB's command, maybe met her there, stalked her, no interest on Beth's part.

anything else?

Okay, so.......thus far we have:

A. Disappeared on purpose
B. Mt.Vernon house death accidental or on purpose
C. Hitman/killed by SB
D. Eliminated by one of 3 men she was seeing
E. Eliminated by someone who wants/loves SB, thinks BB is not good enough for SB because of her cheating
F. Random act of violence while waiting to meet guy
G. Blackmailer
H. Discovered missing money and was killed because of it
I. Drugs gone bad, accidental

anything else?

Think there is more than one BM , more than 3 men she was seeing .

Going a little OT defending AGM. But I do appreciate unbiased opinions; things do look different to WS'ers who are on the outside looking in. I like that this site has me constantly questioning things that I just took for granted before. That being said, I'm gonna go ahead and defend AGM, As far as FB goes, there's just too many cooks in the kitchen-IMHO. I do not think AGM has the time to monitor FB on a daily basis. IMO she has nothing but good intentions. She does have Husband/Children/Job that occupies her quite a bit. As far as selling BB's things, BB has A TON of "STUFF" a lot of duplicates of household items for example. I'll venture a guess if BB was here today and someone offered to organize a garage sale for her BB would be thrilled MOO. BTW, I am an acquaintance of AGM, and we have butted heads in the past, we are not buddies, but are friendly to each other.

Going a little OT defending AGM. But I do appreciate unbiased opinions; things do look different to WS'ers who are on the outside looking in. I like that this site has me constantly questioning things that I just took for granted before. That being said, I'm gonna go ahead and defend AGM, As far as FB goes, there's just too many cooks in the kitchen-IMHO. I do not think AGM has the time to monitor FB on a daily basis. IMO she has nothing but good intentions. She does have Husband/Children/Job that occupies her quite a bit. As far as selling BB's things, BB has A TON of "STUFF" a lot of duplicates of household items for example. I'll venture a guess if BB was here today and someone offered to organize a garage sale for her BB would be thrilled MOO. BTW, I am an acquaintance of AGM, and we have butted heads in the past, we are not buddies, but are friendly to each other.

I believe that would be for BB to decide , I also think it is too soon . And AGM wanted to be in charge of the FB page so she is the one responsible for what goes on there . I also know AGM and well that is that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove