Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question if anyone can answer? JAL (a verified poster) stated SB was told BB was going with JW to WI to visit a sick relative.
Why that particular deception? It seems SB was tolerant of BB's weekend getaways. RR and JW are on SB, CB (and the other son) friends list on FB. Would SB have some kind of problem with BB going to MV in particular?
There has to be a reason they made up this lie. If JW wanted BB to join her for a weekend getaway in MV for dinner and drinks at the Frosty Mug, an afternoon boating and an evening of pizza and rented movies, why not just say that?

SB did tell others he was going to Vegas. AM and I am sure a couple of others. He didn't want anyone to know that he went looking for BB/
SB did go to the police with AM also.
He has totally been eliminated as a suspect.
J has been interviewed one time. Unless something has changed in the last few days.
I haven't a clue if I am a verified user yet. But this information unless it has changed in two days is true and correct.

No disrespect to you as a new poster but a comment like this is driving me crazy.

This is stated as a FACT. It is not a fact. When it is stated as a fact, whether you are verified or not, a link must be provided to back it up. Where also is the backup that J has been interviewed only one time? This is also stated as fact. IMO this is not true. And if it is how do you know for sure J was interviewed only one time? LE speaking directly to you? Or again is this info coming from AGM???

Another question if anyone can answer? JAL (a verified poster) stated SB was told BB was going with JW to WI to visit a sick relative.
Why that particular deception? It seems SB was tolerant of BB's weekend getaways. RR and JW are on SB, CB (and the other son) friends list on FB. Would SB have some kind of problem with BB going to MV in particular?
There has to be a reason they made up this lie. If JW wanted BB to join her for a weekend getaway in MV for dinner and drinks at the Frosty Mug, an afternoon boating and an evening of pizza and rented movies, why not just say that?[/QUOT

They are not on SB friend's list and only one son has them on his .

QuickThinking, may I ask if LE interviewed you about the texts? You would think LE would have talked to anyone appearing on her cell before and during thet weekend.
tia

About a week after BB went missing, I & 2 others had an extensive conversation with Wdstk LE at my friend’s house. Since then a couple phone conversations & emails with Wdstk LE. Those texts I quoted did not come up (other than to say the last time I heard from BB was 05/22). But I do know Wdstk has BB's phone records/phone bill showing incoming & outgoing calls/texts (or at least AGM said they did). All that being said, the answer to your question is , no.

There has to be a reason they made up this lie. If JW wanted BB to join her for a weekend getaway in MV for dinner and drinks at the Frosty Mug, an afternoon boating and an evening of pizza and rented movies, why not just say that?

RUMOR has it that SB NEEDED BB in the office Friday and Monday morning and she didnt intend on being there so she needed something more than I just want to hang with JW to get away that weekend. Thus, JW NEEDS me, her grandmother is dying.. blah blah blah I have to go..

I think this may be proof that Beth was in MV, The Frosty Mug caught Beth on camera that Friday night , that place has 6 cameras, so I believe she was there... plus the waitress asked to see NR's ID, it to was caught on camera I'm told.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope that's true, we need some PROOF of something!

Why does it seem to me that every verified member is getting info from AGM? Im begining to think there are just several different posters passing on what AGM says.

ETA: and she says alot...

I'm coming from a different view, I guess, when it comes to SB. Remember, it doesn't always help to look at things at more than face value-Jaycee Duggard comes to mind. There was way too much focus on the stepdad being guilty and clues were missed. Sometimes a spade really is a spade.

My hubby is a very smart man in his own little world. I guarantee you after 19 years with the man I could have 10 different affairs starting today and he would never be the wiser. I'm not stupid, I would know exactly how to avoid being caught.Our middle son, who is exactly like him, would never have a clue and our youngest is a baby. (no I am not cheating, it would be rather like beating a dog because DH is so sweet and trusting. Plus he's cute. ;)

I'm not saying SB did not hire a hitman, I am not saying he is not guilty. I am saying don't put all of your eggs into one basket because some people are truly not socially adept enough to recognize little signs normal people notice. It's not in their makeup.

Seems like the key is verifying both the blackmail and the money missing.

Do we have confirmation of SB going into the hospital after going to Vegas to look for BB?

BBM, My son is friends with BB middle son, and the middle son told my son of the hospital visit. IDK if that's is confirmation or not??

SB did tell others he was going to Vegas. AM and I am sure a couple of others. He didn't want anyone to know that he went looking for BB/
SB did go to the police with AM also.
He has totally been eliminated as a suspect.
J has been interviewed one time. Unless something has changed in the last few days.
I haven't a clue if I am a verified user yet. But this information unless it has changed in two days is true and correct.

If JW has only been interviewed once, LE never followed up on her changes of times and reasons for dropping her off in Centralia? Questioned her about the statements she made on FB? :waitasec:

No disrespect to you as a new poster but a comment like this is driving me crazy.

This is stated as a FACT. It is not a fact. When it is stated as a fact, whether you are verified or not, a link must be provided to back it up. Where also is the backup that J has been interviewed only one time? This is also stated as fact. IMO this is not true. And if it is how do you know for sure J was interviewed only one time? LE speaking directly to you? Or again is this info coming from AGM???

J only interviewed one time??? How can that be , B got on the train , B was dropped off by the train , B was meeting someone J didn't like . I think we can assume that J was interview more than once . Unless she told all these different stories in ONE police interview . BTW I get NONE of my info from AGM.

Okay, let's go with the SB killer/money missing theory.

Who is in charge of office receipts/finances?

If it is BB, can such a large amount go missing without her knowing-and if she is close to discovering, is she eliminated before she realizes the money is gone, or right when things click and she knows?

If it is BB, can such a large amount go missing without her knowing-and if she is close to discovering, is she eliminated before she realizes the money is gone, or right when things click and she knows?

BB was in charge of the finances at the office .

If JW has only been interviewed once, LE never followed up on her changes of times and reasons for dropping her off in Centralia? Questioned her about the statements she made on FB? :waitasec:

If LE only interviewed her once. How did the story change I believe three times now. Is this just rumor as well?

1. Drop her off at the train station.
  2. Drop her off across the street from the train station.
  3. Wasn't going to take the train.

I know what your going to say. Who said JW said she was going to take the train. Well if that is the case and JW did not tell LE this then, why did JW not come forward and tell LE that she never intended to take the train in the first place when LE started looking to see if Beth had ever taken the train, before they spent countless hours looking at video, interviewing passengers and the conductors and chasing dead ends?

She never even said anything when family and friends (maybe herself included) went to Chicago to search the area and place posters around the train station about Beth not taking the train to stop them from wasting their time (for a lack of better words).

The train story was in the original Missing Persons fliers, which are still available on Facebook for reprinting. I know because I have been corrected on the information from the flier before.

Very possible. Add that to the motive column.

Okay, once again, IF IF IF the missing money story is true, and BB was in charge of the financials at the office, you have:

A. She took the money to pay off someone or disappear

B. Someone else took the money, maybe was spending freely around BB, she knows this person doesn't have that much money because she signs the checks, lightbulb goes off

C. SB takes the money to pay off hitman. BB doesn't notice the money gone because it comes out of petty cash a bit at a time. This requires at the very least, several months of planning

Okay, once again, IF IF IF the missing money story is true, and BB was in charge of the financials at the office, you have:

A. She took the money to pay off someone or disappear

B. Someone else took the money, maybe was spending freely around BB, she knows this person doesn't have that much money because she signs the checks, lightbulb goes off

C. SB takes the money to pay off hitman. BB doesn't notice the money gone because it comes out of petty cash a bit at a time. This requires at the very least, several months of planning

Sounds like we need a forensic accountant:twocents:

Add D:

Planned trip to Vegas bombs, BB is not really shy about being seen in Southern Illinois, with or without a man. You have 4 gambling boats or more nearby:

1. Paducah

2. East St. Louis(you could hide bodies for days there, they are getting ready to lay off a ton of their police force)

3. Alton

4. Downtown St. Louis

5. St Charles, MO

Gambling problem goes to D, and or going to the boat for fun and being eliminated there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beanmom4ever