Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post 43 by JAL.
That is why I asked what I did.

Apparently BB was supposed to go to Vegas, with "B". "B" is another man, who is from Chicago. The plans fell through and BB apparently decided to go, with JW, to MV. BTW it has been said that SB thought BB was going with JW to visit a sick relative in WI. It is my understanding that he didn't know she had gone to MV until she didn't show up.

That is what my question was about. If BB was going to go with B to Vegas who was going to cover her for the Vegas trip? I am going on the suspicion that SB didn't know about her trip to Vegas or if he did he didn't know she was going with "B".

I see what you are thinking...

My impression was that going wherever (be it MV or LV) with JW the cover story. When the LV trip didn't happen the day it was supposed to, she went with JW.

just wondering, is everyone assuming the cell phone and BB were together the entire time? Or is it possible they were seperated and the cell phone may not have been where BB was?- for various reasons?

If you take a look at some of Venn diagrams of the various circles of friends "involved", you may see a VERY unusual pattern of the friends that were not "friendly" enough to be included on each involvees FB. You might also see the mutual obvious friends of others in the circles involved.
The most interesting finds, IMVHO however, might be the NEW friends for the new FBers of those "involved" in this kickoff the summer weekend getaway extravaganza.
I'm starting to understand the friends with benefits concept ALOT clearer!! I was hoping those classes would come in handy someday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venn_diagram
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calculus

I would be very interested to see your diagrams drawn out...Do you have them where you could post them??? (or is that against TOS..seems not too different than forensic psychics)
TYA:waitasec:

What gets me about this case:
Let's say an attorney for XOX comes on WS (Not talking about you JustALawyer :) ) - and they want to deflect interest in their client(s). So they start posting information - could be true or not - to keep XOX out of the limelight. They may try to point to YOY instead and will keep dropping hints that point to YOY.

Then we have people who KNOW the victim - but let's face it, someone like BB is not known by ANYONE - she may not even understand herself. There are the "friends" who know her to be wonderful and thoughtful and understanding and happily married............and there are "friends" who know her to party, and do drugs, and sleep with multiple partners, etc., etc., etc. The one side is busy trying to protect her reputation instead of looking for the truth of what happened. The other side is trying to bury her with suspicion, telling all they know trying to protect themselves......... (And yes, IMO, JW doesn't know what happened to BB, and no, I don't know her... or BB... or anyone)

There are so many rumors and speculations and they are repeated so often that I don't think anyone can keep track of what is true, false, rumor, lies..... We all need to step back and investigate this the way LE does - start with those closest to her and work our way out. I know what I believe happened - but haven't seen it out there and don't want to start rumors. We need to stop focussing on our agendas and look at the whole situation with unbiased eyes - then the picture becomes much clearer. Start with who had the most motive..... and quite frankly, why would a blackmailer kill his source of income? If anything, the reverse would be true. IMO, that person can be marked off the list.

JMO - but I think it's obvious that BB is dead and I think it's obvious who did it and why. JMO.....JMO.....JMO I could be wrong! ;) But I don't think so.

Exactly (on the whole post), and that is my blackmailer theory too -- I think it had nothing to do with this. Although some have argued that he would have a motive to kill to cover up blackmail (I tend to think if someone pays, maybe they will pay again, or maybe the blackmailer is done.)

I disagree with you somewhat with respect to rumor, etc. I think we have a clearer picture of the situation than we ever did, now let's put the pieces together. While some of it is irrelevant, we need to focus on motive and opportunity.

Exactly (on the whole post), and that is my blackmailer theory too -- I think it had nothing to do with this. Although some have argued that he would have a motive to kill to cover up blackmail (I tend to think if someone pays, maybe they will pay again, or maybe the blackmailer is done.)

I disagree with you somewhat with respect to rumor, etc. I think we have a clearer picture of the situation than we ever did, now let's put the pieces together. While some of it is irrelevant, we need to focus on motive and opportunity.

I am soo confused anymore on what is fact and what is fiction. Anyone come to mind that had a motive AND opportunity? I can think of a few that would possibly have motive but who had the opportunity. I still can't rule out the blackmailer..what if Beth was going to turn the table on him/her..isn't blackmailing a crime and this person didn't want the trouble and figured if he/she got rid of Beth..with this sorted past there would be all sorts of POI's who had motive..yeah its a long shot but still think its a possibility...JMO.

I think the possible motive for the blackmailer is to cover up extortion and possible prison time. Repeat child sex offenders murder for these same reasons, to avoid prison time. If Beth had cut off the money and threatened to expose the blackmailer why do you believe extortion would not be motive? Why do you believe possible extortion is irrelevant?

Do you know of the blackmailers criminal history and has he ever done jail or prison time? IIUC, in IL 365 days or less is jail, 366 or more is prison.

Please do tell.

JMO

... Although some have argued that he (the blackmailer) would have a motive to kill to cover up blackmail (I tend to think if someone pays, maybe they will pay again, or maybe the blackmailer is done.) ...

A blackmailer is only done when the money runs out and he is sure the blackmailee won't complain. The way you keep the blackmailee from complaining, is to threaten. If threats stop working, then you eliminate the ability to complain.

Maybe Beth wouldn't (or couldn't) get more money, and she was threatening to go public about the blackmail.

I'll have to search back in Thread 5, but I recall someone wrote that the blackmailer had been interviewed by LE. The question: at the time of the interview, did LE know that person was a blackmailer? Probably, only LE and the blackmailer's lawyer know.

No MS is not related to SS.

Thank you, Just a Lawyer. That narrows it down considerably.
Can you tell me one or more of the following?
Your choice:
1. Did MS go to high school in Woodstock?
2. Did MS go to college in Wisconsin?
3. Do SS & MS know each other? Are they friends?

What gets me about this case:
Let's say an attorney for XOX comes on WS (Not talking about you JustALawyer :) ) - and they want to deflect interest in their client(s). So they start posting information - could be true or not - to keep XOX out of the limelight. They may try to point to YOY instead and will keep dropping hints that point to YOY. ...

Some lawyers, particularly trial lawyers, develop mastery at skills such as deception and misdirection. That is how cases are won or lost in court, by either side.

Remember how so many fell for the "train story"? When we heard that Beth was dropped off at (or even near) the train station about 5:30PM, we jumped to the conclusion that she was there for the 6:08PM train to Chicago and a connection to Woodstock, arriving at 2:01AM. Wrong, but a lot of time was wasted checking out train stations.

Many are chasing the Las Vegas creation. Going to LV on Friday? No. Saturday? No. Sunday? Back home on Monday? What about all the airline ticket changes? Lots of ticket changes and change fees.

So few now talk about some serious searching in Mt. Vernon. There are numerous places to be searched near the rehab house.

As "who knew?" wrote, ... deflect ... Watch for it.

I would be very interested to see your diagrams drawn out...Do you have them where you could post them??? (or is that against TOS..seems not too different than forensic psychics)
TYA:waitasec:

Hi LimoRose,
I'm not sure how I could put the "chart/diagram" into a form that could be posted. It's written and could be scanned, initials could be used to protect the innocent, I'm just not sure how to attach images or documents to WS. This diagram is factual based on the relationships of the key players in the murder mystery; I have asked for the main, mystery & FWB characters, but did not receive those answers. I had to figure it out myself the long way going in the back doors. The front door is always locked, but the back door is usually open!!

Some lawyers, particularly trial lawyers, develop mastery at skills such as deception and misdirection. That is how cases are won or lost in court, by either side.

Remember how so many fell for the "train story"? When we heard that Beth was dropped off at (or even near) the train station about 5:30PM, we jumped to the conclusion that she was there for the 6:08PM train to Chicago and a connection to Woodstock, arriving at 2:01AM. Wrong, but a lot of time was wasted checking out train stations.

Many are chasing the Las Vegas creation. Going to LV on Friday? No. Saturday? No. Sunday? Back home on Monday? What about all the airline ticket changes? Lots of ticket changes and change fees.

So few now talk about some serious searching in Mt. Vernon. There are numerous places to be searched near the rehab house.

You have found some evidence that refutes the train story. Great, please tell us. I am sure it's not the "pizza call" makes the story less likely, or that JW changed her story. I am sure it is something that absolutely closes it so we can move on to other theories. Please tell us.

All the party pictures have been removed from Beth's personal FB page. I wonder who has her passcode and cleaned it up. And why.

Hopefully, LE got screen prints of all the pages, anticipating that someone would clean it up.

Now this is confusing. I thought the "party pictures" somehow debased BB, but now that they have been removed you would like to see them? Which ones would you like to see, and what would you look for?

All the party pictures have been removed from Beth's personal FB page. I wonder who has her passcode and cleaned it up. And why.

Hopefully, LE got screen prints of all the pages, anticipating that someone would clean it up.

CuriousOne.....Maybe they were taken off FB so certain peoples wives and girlfriends would not be seen, since they all depict a lot of drinking and partying. Maybe they don't want their better half to be put out there and associated with that crowd. So many of them and their husbands have been named in this case. JMO

CuriousOne.....Maybe they were taken off FB so certain peoples wives and girlfriends would not be seen, since they all depict a lot of drinking and partying. Maybe they don't want their better half to be put out there and associated with that crowd. So many of them and their husbands have been named in this case. JMO

When adults go out for ones birthday or are celebrating a holiday . They drink and have a party !Those pictures do not depict everyday life . I think these pictures are being taken out of context . Lets move past the pictures and find Beth . With all due respect .

When adults go out for ones birthday or are celebrating a holiday . Those pictures do not depict everyday life . I think these pictures are being taken out of context . Lets move past the pictures and find Beth .

I saw all the pictures before they were removed. There was only one of the family and a few of just BB alone. There were none of weddings, childrens birthdays, disneyland, ballgames, etc. They chose to put them on FB not me. If there were "everyday life" photos why not use those? How are they taken out of context, if you could explain? They are what they are. It just seems that is who she was and the pictures depict it correctly. IMO.

You have found some evidence that refutes the train story. Great, please tell us. I am sure it's not the "pizza call" makes the story less likely, or that JW changed her story. I am sure it is something that absolutely closes it so we can move on to other theories. Please tell us.

Uh oh, Why are you evading my question JAL?

Why are you directing us back to the train story - when LE has stated they found no proof of BB boarding a train. Why are both you two playing back into the same circles?

Come on, can we PLEASE GET THE LOCAL POLITICS OUT OF IT! And get back to people outside of McHenry county are participating in this thread.

PLEASE!

I saw all the pictures before they were removed. There was only one of the family and a few of just BB alone. There were none of weddings, childrens birthdays, disneyland, ballgames, etc. They chose to put them on FB not me. If there were "everyday life" photos why not use those? How are they taken out of context, if you could explain? They are what they are. It just seems that is who she was and the pictures depict it correctly. IMO.

These pictures are not a good representation of who BB is . She is a very good human being . She always goes beyond what is expected for her clients , friends , & family . Beth does not have to be asked she just does , she is a great person . Yes she has issues , but that does not negate the real person that she is . I only can hope that it some type of medical issue that can be cleared up and she can come back to us safe and sound . I can understand her not posting pictures of her children on FB as there are alot of sickos out there . I know not all of you can understand as this is the only images you have seen , but that is not all there is to BB .

and you've brought us back to MV again.

everyone's got a favorite theory, but none of us have any real evidence to back it up... but to speak of others deflecting, then to redirect the conversation back to MV... that's a bit disingenuous, no?

My point isn't that you are deflecting... but I don't believe what you see as others deflecting, is deflecting either.

These pictures are not a good representation of who BB is . She is a very good human being . She always goes beyond what is expected for her clients , friends , & family . Beth does not have to be asked she just does , she is a great person . Yes she has issues , but that does not negate the real person that she is . I only can hope that it some type of medical issue that can be cleared up and she can come back to us safe and sound . I can understand her not posting pictures of her children on FB as there are alot of sickos out there . I know not all of you can understand as this is the only images you have seen , but that is not all there is to BB .

littlesunshine....I did not mean to offend you in any way. I am sure BB is a good human being, and a great friend. Maybe she does have issues, from the things that have been said about her. I don't know her. I do understand your point about not posting pictures of her children, but it seems there could have been other types posted that didn't put her out there in the way those particular ones did. We are just trying to help find her or figure out what has happened to her. No disrespect meant to anyone. JMO

I have some questions I would very much like answered. By each verified member if possible. And anyone else who knows.

Is there any documentation anywhere, or even conversations of what was said during BB's last conversation with SB? Please no links to what AGM said SB said. This bugs me most of all in this case, that a neighbor is the spokesperson for this family. How easy is it then to say.. well AGM was confused, I (SB) didnt say that at a later date?

SB's lack of PUBLIC involvement speaks volumes to me. He is a smart man. IMO an innocent person would be in the limelight. Especially an attorney in this situation. By the same token, a guilty person with his background would have enough sense to stay out of the limelight (we all know how interviews are evaluation for lies and deception) and speak through a third party. Just sayin.

I thought that SB did not know that beth was in MTV until she was missing. Is this correct? SB DID NOT KNOW she went to MTV and not WI? Correct?

When did he find out she was in MTV.. I thought monday night? Who reported BB missing? SB as reported or her son?

ETA: Who accompanied SB to vegas? Initials are fine.

Has anyone seen an actual police report on BB's case? If so pls link it as I cant find one.

TIA TIA TIA

Concerning bb's fb page. It happens almost everytime someones fb is mentioned on ws in a case. It becomes private. Just making it private could be the reason pictures previously viewed cannot be now, it doesnt mean they were deleted. Unless you are a friend of beths on fb? If so then you would know what is deleted, unless you are blocked.
This is just my understanding of fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member