GUILTY IL - Benjamin Kingan, 16 mos, dies of head injury, Lincolnshire, 14 Jan 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is my first post so forgive me if I'm breaking any rules, but I have some questions. If anyone can answer one or more, I'd be grateful.

- Who else was interviewed by police, other than the daycare workers?
- If headbanging is relatively common, how common are the injuries seen in Ben?
- How obvious would the symptoms of this old injury be, using similar cases as comparison?
- Did those closest to him report anything strange about his recent behavior to medical staff/police, as one of the daycare workers did (she said he was sleeping a lot, threw himself down on the ground sometimes, or often seemed "odd")?

There are a couple of red flags here.

Interested to follow, in any event.

to your point one: no one other then melissa and 3 other daycare workers were questioned.
to your second point: dont know. but i believe the old wound, that he re-aggrivated with headbanging the day he died was NOT caused by head banging. and was not caused by melissa either (it pre-dated her working at that daycare)
to your third and 4th points: the old wound had bleeding in his brain and and obvious bruise. while the daycare workers prior to his death constantly talked about the bruise and benjamins 'lethargic behavior' and while he grew increasingly sick in the days leading up to his death, records show his doctor flat out lied about it and his parents didnt find anything weird about it.

just a heads up to anyone who posted in this thread from 2009 to 2012 and thought she was some animal or monster or coward.....

the interview i saw tonight was a woman who loved that baby and tried to save him. she never laid a finger on him.

JMO

judge shanes granted melissa the evidetery hearing today.

also the lead detective that interrogated her stepped down from the task force he was heading.

the house of cards is starting to crumble.

very disheartning to me this thread gets a post every 2 months (typically from me) and people like avery and adnan have their own subdivisions even though they are most likely guilty as sin.

very disheartning to me this thread gets a post every 2 months (typically from me) and people like avery and adnan have their own subdivisions even though they are most likely guilty as sin.

I am grateful for your diligent updates, thanks.

Cases like this give cops and prosecutors a bad name...js

ugh i just found out this is NOT the evidentery hearing. the medio has been reporting it wrong. the judge has NOT granted it> 9yet anyways)

so this hearing tuesday is just more arguments back and forth between the lawyers. more casting shade on zellner. more stupid stalling..........ugh.

so judge rocket scientist says he has legal finding 'a foot and a half high' to go over before he can rule on granting her an evidentery hearing.

so the question i guess i have is............has he been twiddling his thumbs since the petition was made 10 months ago? he knows what the arguments are back and forth. wasting time. wasting time.....sure he's got all the time in the world cause he can go home to his family every night. i guess if he was locked up for something he didnt do he' act more swifly.........sigh.

next hearing june 13th. :(

This case is a prime example of not being able to believe everything you are told just because it is coming from those we normally trust here on WS (the prosecution side).
It serves as a reminder to keep at least a little bit of my mind open at all times to all possibilities. The early posts in this thread are sobering knowing that everyone was so determined to pile on and at the time there was no apparent reason not to.

i think the cops/DA media blitz in the first hours after her arrest did her in eloise......look at the garbage 'crawled to his bouncy chair'.......

i think if the state had released the whole confession instead of piling on the lies and nonsense (like the autopsy) from the get go things would have been diffrent.

Eloise, Lake County IL has a few cases here at WS where the prosecution blatantly overlooked, omitted, etc. evidence to convict the wrong person. When I hear or read information about Lake County IL and wrongful convictions my hinky meter starts honing in on the history of the prosecution. Something just ain't right in Lake County......

they did a bit more then overlook or omit in this case. they fabricated a case complltely as best as i can tell to cover for the baby's parents who then settled for 2 million dollars before the case even went to criminal trial.

when you put the pieces of the puzzle together you can only come to that conclusion given everything.

evidentery heaing set for august 18th and 19th.

as typical in these things, melisa will get to attend the hearing in person (like ryan fergerson)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back