GUILTY IL - Bonnie Woodward, 46, murdered, Alton, 25 June 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump:

Bumping for Bonnie! Bonnie went missing from an area in my county just over 2 years ago.

BRING BONNIE HOME! :please:

:bump:

BRING BONNIE HOME! Her family and loved ones need her.

NamUs Profile

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/11187/2

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Bonnie
Middle name
Last name
Woodward
Nickname/Alias
Date LKA
June 25, 2010 15:00
Date entered
06/09/2011
Age LKA
47 to 47 years old
Age now
50 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Sex
Female
Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)

:bump: for Bonnie.

Snipped:

Since Bonnie went missing, she hasn't used her credit cards, bank accounts, cellular phone or other electronic devices. Her loved ones don't believe she would have abandoned her children or left willingly with someone she didn't know. The person she was seen talking to in the parking lot has never been identified. Bonnie's case remains unsolved and foul play is suspected.

8VWBtVi.jpg

Bonnie Woodward

I didn't know Bonnie well but she was the nursing assistant on my dad's ward at Eunice Smith Nursing Home. She was always very caring and always had a smile for everyone. I'm from Alton but live in Dorsey now, shoot 5 miles south of Bunker Hill.
I really. Hope LE finds her and her killer and brings him to justice.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Then they left this link

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cr...11df-b674-00127992bc8b.html?mobile_touch=true

(This is the mobile version - FYI)

Wow - I'm glad people didn't forget her. (This is an old article.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the witnesses that reported seeing the man outside the nursing home couldn't ID him in a line up?

Sounds to me they know who made her disappear but don't have enough evidence to confidently prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

I hope they find her soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I hope so too! It's encouraging that two major cases recently, Heather Elvis and Holly Bobo, have resulted in murder charges before the remains were recovered. I agree with the point you made, they can't risk pressing charges until they're certain they have the evidence needed to prosecute.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie
Back