Found Deceased IL - Brooke Naylor, 19, car found abandoned, Harrisburg, Saline County, 3 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could someone have flagged her to pull over, like flashing their high beams? Would that even work now a days?

Could someone impersonating a police officer pulled her over? I know we’re not supposed to do so without asking identification before doing more than cracking a window. I totally disregarded that when it happened to me. I was too afraid it would just tick the officer off and make them go harder on me. I don’t think I’d fall for flashing lights, but idk. I wouldn’t fall for the car bump trick. However, caught off guard...how easy it would be to fall for all of those things. I was still pretty naive at 19.

I just want her to be ok. The dog being missing is concerning to me.
Yes this is exactly why I think she pulled over!!! I knew her. She was also 20 despite what a lot of articles say they got her age wrong.

Could someone have flagged her to pull over, like flashing their high beams? Would that even work now a days?

Could someone impersonating a police officer pulled her over? I know we’re not supposed to do so without asking identification before doing more than cracking a window. I totally disregarded that when it happened to me. I was too afraid it would just tick the officer off and make them go harder on me. I don’t think I’d fall for flashing lights, but idk. I wouldn’t fall for the car bump trick. However, caught off guard...how easy it would be to fall for all of those things. I was still pretty naive at 19.

I just want her to be ok. The dog being missing is concerning to me.
Yes this is exactly why I think she pulled over!!! I knew her. She was also 20 despite what a lot of articles say they got her age wrong.

I
Her Facebook updates have a lot of references to depression and mental illness. Here are a couple:

Lea Flowers Booker

Nathaniel Urrea
it was not suicide! She was about to have her 21st birthday which she’s been looking forward to for years, and she was about to go to Mexico for her birthday!! Just bought a house. A new car. A new puppy. She was doing good with her life and excited!

I

it was not suicide! She was about to have her 21st birthday which she’s been looking forward to for years, and she was about to go to Mexico for her birthday!! Just bought a house. A new car. A new puppy. She was doing good with her life and excited!

Thanks for your posts about Brooke. I always found this case very strange.

You should consider becoming a Verified Insider so your posts are not deleted on here. Becoming a VI allows you to post insider info without citing mainstream media sources. I'm sure many posters would have questions for you.

I do think that most people who take meth have underlying issues, and often substance abuse is connected with mental illness. Moreover, while some people may feel like they are under control while on drugs, they really could lose control at any moment. And one moment is all it takes to lose your life, sadly. Her actions may not make sense because the drug had overtaken her ability to think and act clearly.

Very sorry for the loss of your friend.

I

Do you know if the new puppy was a runner? Did he take off when unleashed?

@Justiceforbrooke Thank you so much for stopping by and letting us know what a great person Brooke was. This story broke all of our hearts.

IMO you are correct in that Brooke's death wasn't intentional. I think this was just a bad accident and unfortunately the same has happened to many others. I've followed many cases where methamphetamine had been used and the missing person(s) were found not far from where they went missing (usually dying from the elements..hypothermia, etc.) There are just a few cases that come to mind...

Hypothermia, drugs cited in Petaluma woman's Tahoe death

Cause of death determined after bodies of missing couple found in swamp

Meth overdose killed Murrieta woman found off hiking trail, Sheriff’s Department says – Press Enterprise

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bringm...rmia-meth-caused-death-of-young-oakdale-woman

Mineral Wells woman found in freezer died of meth use, hypothermia

All these people were high quality, well loved people. Sometimes people get into trouble and make some bad decisions. It should certainly not to define them.

May your sweet friend and her lil pup RIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back