Found Deceased IL - Bryeon Hunter, 1, Maywood, 16 April 2013 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor baby! Our daughter is almost 3 and is not interested in PT, at all.... I can't imagine being upset over something so small and stupid!!!

Poor baby. I hope they can find his body soon so that they can get a cause of death. I didn't post in this thread yesterday because my heart told me mom was lying and I didn't want to upset anyone. There were just way too many issues with her story. Also the grandmother using the word "tortured" sent my hinky meter into overdrive. I really hope grandma isn't covering or involved in any way. I also think that mom may be covering for a boyfriend, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility that she caused her own injuries after killing this precious little baby.

R.I.P. Bryeon.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...old-three-suspects-cleared-of-wrongdoing.html

Baker, who was on TV news appealing for her son’s return, had a black eye.

Curry confirmed the mother was beaten, but said police don’t know the identity of the culprit.

Brenda Lloyd, Baker’s mother, said she received a call Tuesday afternoon from a Loyola University Medical Center social worker who told her there was an emergency.

“I started screaming because anytime they tell you to get to the hospital right away you know it’s bad,” Brenda Lloyd said. “She put Lakeshia on the phone and Lakeshia told me ‘Mom they beat me up.’” Lloyd added her daughter said the men punched her, kicked her and struck her with sticks before taking the boy.

After Baker was released from the hospital, she went to the Maywood police station where she was taken in for questioning. She remained there on Wednesday evening, Brenda Lloyd said.

The story about sticks is what sealed it as lies. If 3 thugs are going to kidnap you and steal your kid - they are bringing a weapon and they aren't going to leave you alive to talk.

The story about sticks is what sealed it as lies. If 3 thugs are going to kidnap you and steal your kid - they are bringing a weapon and they aren't going to leave you alive to talk.

Exactly! And definitely not if the "victim" knew their names! She is an idiot! A one year old is not ready to potty train! Don't get knocked up if you can't afford them...or turn the baby over to someone who will love them!

Just an update to let non locals know we are under severe flooding. Portions of major expressways are closed, schools are closed.....

The following is about the river which was searched yesterday for Bryeon:

Rain is expected to continue throughout the day, and the Des Plaines River is expected to reach record levels in Des Plaines and Riverside today, according to the National Weather Service.

"It means the river over its banks in a lot of areas ... when the river reaches its maximum height because of this rainfall event, that's expected to be at levels it hasn't reached before on record at Des Plaines and Riverside," he said. "Record levels."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...go-weather-april-rain-20130418,0,571915.story

If Bryeon is in the river he could be anywhere by now. I'm finding myself wondering and hoping if perhaps the water might carry him over the banks and he might be found when the water levels get back to normal.

I don't even know if he is recoverable at this point. :(

Good morning, everyone. Just checked Twitter. Nothing yet on where LE will be searching today, or whether they'll be searching. I'll keep checking.

Praying for Bryeon :heartbeat:

The rain is supposd to stop this afternoon. Hopefully they will be back out there today. The Des Plaines is always near level or flooding. I can't believe she said they beat her with sticks! I hate that she tried to make it a racial incident. I used to hang in Maywood when I was younger. If there's tension it's due to the races being in different gangs.

Tragic, how did she get so beaten up. Looking at the sweet cute face of Bryeon I am not sure how anyone could ever get upset over anything hes every done :(

Tragic, how did she get so beaten up. Looking at the sweet cute face of Bryeon I am not sure how anyone could ever get upset over anything hes every done :(

Ya, isn't that interesting? LE's statement was they don't know who inflicted her wounds. She does, so why isn't she telling?

:furious:

No news on this...it's so sad. The river is past being swollen, it's way over the banks. The fact that the local media has said nothing today (the early evening news here is at 9 on WGN) is making me lose any hope....I'm not sure if the amber alert is still active. Why won't his mother tell the police who really hurt her? This is a missing 1 year old, why isn't the local media all over this? I get that there is huge flooding all throughout the metro area today, but isn't a little boy more important than people's basements flooding?!?

:banghead:

Local media, why can't you pay attention to something so important?
:please:

There was a freaking sinkhole today! The flooding is awful as well. Where is he?

Baker and her boyfriend were initially brought to the Maywood police station for questioning after she was released from the hospital, ABC Chicago reports. Relatives say both remained in police custody Wednesday night, and according to ABC, each was apparently blaming the other for Bryeon's disappearance.

Earlier Wednesday NBC asked Curry about his hopes for the boy's
recovery, and the police chief said he was "not optimistic."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/bryeon-hunter-mother-ques_n_3109289.html

:furious:

No news on this...it's so sad. The river is past being swollen, it's way over the banks. The fact that the local media has said nothing today (the early evening news here is at 9 on WGN) is making me lose any hope....I'm not sure if the amber alert is still active. Why won't his mother tell the police who really hurt her? This is a missing 1 year old, why isn't the local media all over this? I get that there is huge flooding all throughout the metro area today, but isn't a little boy more important than people's basements flooding?!?

:banghead:

Local media, why can't you pay attention to something so important?
:please:

It's a little more than basements flooding. MSM has reported a nursing home had to be evacuated and in some area's people are needing to be rescued from their homes.

Honestly, I don't blame the authorities for trying to rescue those living as opposed to someone who is almost certainly deceased. The police didn't come up with information indicating he was killed over a potty training accident and then release that publicly just because.

Plus, we don't even have a last time alive for this child. If police believe it is unlikely Bryeon will be recovered, they really have to focus on those needing assistance due to the storm. Plus, with some roads still closed, I'm not even sure SAR can safely get to Maywood from other communities. We don't know the distance they have to travel, but they were in from other communities.

Another little bit of information in another MSM source dated today. I'm only snipping what's new that I have not seen elsewhere.

Baker’s boyfriend– who is not the father of the missing boy– was also reportedly questioned, as well as her 4-year-old son.

http://uptownmagazine.com/2013/04/m...on-hunter-abduction-1-year-old-presumed-dead/

I hope the 4 yr old is able to help.

On another note, I was looking at news titles and saw "Miracle in Maywood" and my heart took notice for a second, could Bryeon be that miracle? I opened the article and it was about the US hockey team beating the Russian hockey team in 1980 Olympics. :facepalm: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: grrr.

anyhoo, with a lot of other things going on, I am glad to see the two new articles about Bryeon dated today.

Praying for his recovery. :praying: :rose:

Is the mother in custody? Has she admitted to it yet? I'm assuming she has kept her in custody?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha
Back