Found Deceased IL - Bryeon Hunter, 1, Maywood, 16 April 2013 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Same article linked below - a child's body has been found. Helicopters now gone.

My heart is heavy. Thankful that the relatives who cared will have closure.

Thank God he's not alone and lost anymore.
I'm crying for baby Bryeon. I wonder if his mother is.

Another little angel...
Im so so sorry baby bryeon that your life wasnt a better one. But now you can rest and play and smile...forever.

:( we were just at Brookfield Zoo for mother's day (we're members). So many families celebrated there that day.. it's heart wrenching to know Bryeon was so close.

LE knew something hence the arrests. So sad his little life gone. :( Heartbroken. R.I.P little fella. Thank you to those who didn't give up on you.

I'm so glad they found his little body. Hopefully someone in the family loved him.

Kudos to Robert Larson, Bryeon's angel.

600x408

I'm so glad they found his little body. Hopefully someone in the family loved him.

Kudos to Robert Larson, Bryeon's angel.

600x408

This man is such a hero-he was out there every day looking for little Bryeon. He just couldn't bear the thought of him being in that river all alone. God Bless this man and so many others who tirelessly work for our children.

RIP little Bryeon-this was so unfair to you-but there will be justice for you little man.

So glad this little guy has been found.

RIP sweetheart, may the angels sing lullabies to you and teach you how to fly.

jmo

Look at Bryeon in November.........seems happy and carefree, its' just a grin, but you can see a little joy in his eyes, right?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...720924938872.164408.1148250613&type=1&theater

Sometimes prior to Jan 7, she posted the collage below and he looks SO SO SO happy !
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/74913_10200199788174581_1963653606_n.jpg

SO when was this picture taken...... the light has left his eyes........ :(
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428406_517023401698101_743489726_n.jpg

And why am I rehashing this ? I can't answer. I love this little boy and the lost, dull, joyless look on his face tells the whole story :(

I will pray LE , DA and the jury in his case have the wisdom and evidence to lock up the evil. I will even pray that the evil have a reckoning with what they've done and feel true remorse and sorrow for his little life . Then I will pray that the horror of their deeds never give them a moment of sleep again ! :) AMEN!

RIP, little one. Fly with the angels!

The man who worked so hard to find this baby in the river makes my heart rejoice that there are still good people in this world. Thank you, Mr. Larson.

Thank you Mr Larson for searching... for those of us who could not. :please:

RIP little angel and bless you Mr. Larson and all the others who searched to find this little one.

Thank you Mr Larson.

This little boy will stay with me forever. :(

Funeral arrangements have been set, although the date is tentative. I'm going to take a small donation up to the church to contribute to Bryeon's headstone. Thank you Mr. Larson for not giving up on Bryeon.

Not glad but relieved to read that he has been found and can be laid to rest.

Rest In Peace Bryeon

I'm glad little Bryeon is no longer lost and alone. Thanking God that at least his father and his family members will be able to lay him to rest as he should be, and will have a place to go to visit him. I can't imagine what it would be like knowing one's child is gone, but having no idea where his body is... I can imagine that's an extra horrific situation to be in, IMO.

I hope now that justice can be served against the two monsters who hurt this sweet boy.

RIP Bryeon... home at last, and safe in the arms of the Lord...

May God bless Robert Larson richly for his dedication to find him.

From the Rest in Paradise Bryeon Hunter FB page:
The following was written by Robert Larson:
"The city of Maywood is going to be giving me a declaration and making it Robert Larson Day!!! I am not going to accept it until its changed to Bryeon Hunter Day! He is the real hero!"

You sir, are the kind of person we all need to strive to be like. I pray they will accept his request, and make it a day that will bring light to the horrors of child abuse. Through Bryeon's sacrifice may he be able to touch others, and save lives...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back