GUILTY IL - Carrie Olson, 29, Rock Island, 28 Dec 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just seeing this case for the first time, and .... WTH? Carrie goes missing after being seen getting gas, ex seen the next morning in her car getting gas, no Carrie. Ex goes to Vegas with new GF, tells LE car was loaned to him? Seriously, what a load of baloney.

Noone lends their car to their ex for a trip with new GF. And then her coat AND purse are found in the car too?

Sounds like they are just waiting to find Carrie before charging him. Let's hope it is very soon!!

So I was re-reading the articles, and I’m pretty sure they had her exs name on some of them. Especially the older ones.
Now, he is ‘a man Carrie reportedly knows’. Really?? The original article where she is reported missing and the LE was looking for him is no longer up! He must have gotten a pretty good lawyer.

There were some things said earlier on about ‘the man Carrie reportedly knows’, claiming to them not being surprised if he was involved somehow. Someone somewhere knows something. This whole thing makes me so sad.

I am wondering if this is the type of case that would benefit from hiring a PI.

Bumping for Carrie..... still no news. :(

Dateline NBC just posted it on their FB for Missing in America. So glad it is now getting some more national coverarge.

I saw a bunch of comments that a PoI was named. Do you have a MSM article? I have not seen one yet naming a POI yet and have been following this case closely. Thanks.

I feel so connected to her and this case. Does anyone know what she did the days leading up to her disappearance? How long were she and tm together and broken up? Was it an amicable split? Did her phone ever ping at her apartment that night? Was she seeing someone else?

Sadly I think Carrie will be eventually found near Camden Park in Milan once the snow has melted. Hopefully a search is planned for that area in the future.

It would be helpful to know what was purchased at the 7-11 store at 3:34 AM.

For TM to refueling the vehicle again at 7AM after Carrie fueled the vehicle at 4 PM the evening before is a little strange. Since Carrie was seen at the same 7-11 store around 3:30 AM, only three and a half hours before TM was seen fueling the vehicle it suggests that TM could have only driven about one and a half hours away had he driven somewhere to dispose of Carrie's body before fueling the vehicle. Take into account the time it takes to kill someone and the time to drive somewhere and back becomes even less.

The vehicle wouldn't have burned an entire tank of gas in that amount of time had the vehicle been filled full when Carrie fueled. If Carrie had filled the vehicle full why would TM need to fuel the vehicle prior to driving to Minneapolis? Knowing how much gas Carrie purchase at 4:00 PM and how much gas TM purchased at 7:00 AM I think are big clues as to how far TM might of driven if he disposed of Carrie's body somewhere other than the park.

Knowing what time and for how long Carrie's cell phone pinged near the park I think is also a big clue and would fill in the time line as to Carrie's travels.

What we don't know is who Carrie had been in contact with prior to her disappearance. I would think LE has already obtained her call and text records for her cell phone and hopefully interviewed those people she had contact with in the last few days before she went missing.

Anyone know where TM lives in relationship to the 7-11 and the park?

JMO

Did they release the video from all three 7-11 visits? I would like to know what the state of TM was when he fueled up at 7am, and also how Carrie looked at 3AM.
I also believe that she is in the park and will soon be located after the snow thaws.

I wish that the LE would at least say if they have a POI in the case. Some kind of update would be nice. Do they still have the car or did they release it back to the family?
Is TM still in IL, or did he move to Minneapolis after is Vegas trip?
I really hope that they are not letting up on TM and we just don’t know this. I hope he is shaking in his boots

Her FB page is showing a candlelight vigil this Sunday at St. Paul Apostle Catholic Church at 630.
I hope the police will be there to see who shows up.

And Carrie's parents told CBS4 they'll keep looking for the light in it all.

"Just keep searching until we find her," Dave Olson adds.

"We'll never give up, we'll never give up until we find her," says Karen Olson, Carrie's mother.

There are more searches planned in the coming days and weeks if necessary.

Read more and watch news video at link:

http://www.whbf.com/story/24800732/candlelight-vigil-for-carrie-olson

I'm so glad that her parents are finally talking. Maybe this will shine more light on the case to have the family out there.

I assume there was nothing found Saturday during their search? Anyone know how deep the snow is still up there? Is it finally starting to thaw?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back