IL IL - Casey, WhtFem UP11748, 20-40, off I-70, black lace dress, Oct'13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The vital stats (age, height, and weight) are pretty much inline also, as is the timeline. She is also missing from an adjacent state.

CarlK90245.... (it didn't say who I was replying to)
*FIXED IT TO QUOTE WHAT I'M REPLYING TO*

Are you basing that on the sculpture [the teeth]? Have you seen her dental chart? I know you talk about them on other UID's.

I don't know if it means anything or not, but she was left very close to a campground (it's just on the other side of a big pond from the on-ramp).

It doesn't sound like that rowdy of a place, but maybe she/killer was staying there and they just dumped her before hitting the Interstate. She could have been a hitchhiker that got picked up by one of the RV's, which stayed for a couple days and went on.

In that situation, the killer would probably be from a ways away, since you use RV's for travelling most (all?) of the time. I mean, people I know that have them will go on trips to lakes with RV-parks in other parts of the state. We have a few local ones, but why go somewhere you go everyday in your "real life?"

CarlK90245.... (it didn't say who I was replying to)

Are you basing that on the sculpture [the teeth]? Have you seen her dental chart? I know you talk about them on other UID's.

I haven't seen the dental chart. I am just looking at the visual representation, and how well Amanda's teeth align to the recon.

http://wthitv.com/2014/09/24/officials-needing-help-identifying-jane-doe-found-in-2013/

Officials report the deceased, described as a white female in her 20’s or 30’s with black hair, was found on Oct. 18 of 2013. She was approximately 5’3” tall, about 140 pounds and had no tattoos. Clark County coroner stated this is an unusual case. He believes he’s never had a Jane Doe in his time as corner. Probably not since the 80’s.

xhJOoHh.png

Reconstruction photos of the unidentified female were just released today.

I just became aware of this Jane Doe when i saw Glendene Grant (Mother of Jessie Foster) Facebook post today. She thinks it's a close one.

The Jane Doe is described as a white female in her 20’s or 30’s with black hair, was found on Oct. 18 of 2013.

She was approximately 5’3” tall, about 140 pounds and had no tattoos.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/foster_jessica.html

This Jane Doe, was found in the state of Illinois (where Lindsay Marie Harris was found in 2008), Lindsay Harris case and Jessie Foster's cases are believed to be linked (or just very similar). Lindsay went missing on May 4, 2005 and Jessie was taken to Las Vegas on May 13, 2005.

I called in the tipline for this Jane Doe, and suggested Amanda Romine.

He said that given that Amanda had tattoos, she probably would not be a match. He said that there probably was enough flesh on the unidentified woman's bones to determine that she probably didn't have any tattoos. But he will put her on their list, just to be sure.

http://wthitv.com/2014/09/24/officials-needing-help-identifying-jane-doe-found-in-2013/

xhJOoHh.png

Reconstruction photos of the unidentified female were just released today.

I just became aware of this Jane Doe when i saw Glendene Grant (Mother of Jessie Foster) Facebook post today. She thinks it's a close one.

The Jane Doe is described as a white female in her 20’s or 30’s with black hair, was found on Oct. 18 of 2013.

She was approximately 5’3” tall, about 140 pounds and had no tattoos.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/foster_jessica.html

This Jane Doe, was found in the state of Illinois (where Lindsay Marie Harris was found in 2008), Lindsay Harris case and Jessie Foster's cases are believed to be linked (or just very similar). Lindsay went missing on May 4, 2005 and Jessie was taken to Las Vegas on May 13, 2005.

I loaded the NamUs profile when I saw you reply to Jessie's thread. NamUs UP #11748; my heart sunk when I saw Jessie is showing as ruled out. Does anyone know how they ruled her out?

BTW, they were able to get finger prints from her

Date found October 18, 2013 - Estimated postmortem interval Weeks
DNA Status: Sample available - Not yet submitted
Dental information / charting is available and entered
Fingerprint information is available elsewhere

Hair color Black
Head hair Dark brown to black, shoulder length.
Exclusions - The following 18 people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
Jessica Foster 1984 Nevada

I loaded the NamUs profile when I saw you reply to Jessie's thread. NamUs UP #11748; my heart sunk when I saw Jessie is showing as ruled out. Does anyone know how they ruled her out?

BTW, they were able to get finger prints from her

Date found October 18, 2013 - Estimated postmortem interval Weeks
DNA Status: Sample available - Not yet submitted
Dental information / charting is available and entered
Fingerprint information is available elsewhere

Hair color Black
Head hair Dark brown to black, shoulder length.
Exclusions - The following 18 people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
Jessica Foster 1984 Nevada

It's official, Jane Doe is not Jessie Foster. They put the DNA through and there was not a hit.

It's official, Jane Doe is not Jessie Foster. They put the DNA through and there was not a hit.

Gonna see if I can find out when & how she was ruled out. I can't imagine it was yesterday.

I personally was very broken hearted to see she was already listed as ruled out while news articles were coming online. Blew my mind. I can't imagine the heartache her mom feels

Events of what happened with this Jane Doe by her mom

The Illinois State Police are investigating the death of an unidentified female whose skeletal remains were found on Interstate 70 at the Casey, Illinois exit (Route 49) on October 18, 2013.

Officials report the deceased, described as a white female in her 20’s or 30’s with black hair, 5’3” tall, about 140 pounds and had no tattoos.

Anyone with information regarding the possible identity of Jane Doe is asked to contact the Illinois State Police in Effingham, Illinois at (217) 342-7853

+++++

I got a message from a friend with a picture and the link to a news article about this Jane Doe .... Officials needing help identifying Jane Doe found in 2013.

Then I saw this article .... ISP asking for public's help identifying female, body found near Casey

And this one ... Illinois police seek help identifying Jane Doe.

And this one .... Police Try To ID Jane Doe.

And some Facebook pages ...
WCIA 3 News's Photos

Casey Police Department's Photos
+++++

I contacted the Illinois State Police and told them about Jessie and they set out to compare Jessie's NamUs info with Jane Doe's NamUs info

And I contacted Det. Dave Molnar, the detective on Jessie's case. He told me he would get back to me.

+++++

Then the media interest started.

First I did a Skype interview with CBC Halifax, Nova Scotia.
VIDEO ... September 29, 2014.
PRINT ... Body of woman with N.S. ties may have been found in Illinois.

This morning, I saw this article ... Has Jessie Foster been found?

Then the Metro Calgary Newspaper interviewed me for this article ... Body of ‘Jane Doe’ found in Illinois fuels hope of learning missing Calgary girl’s fate

+++++

Then I got this message from Det. Molnar ... They put the DNA through and there was not a hit, They are going to make sure and do it again.... Dave.

+++++

And this was in Metro's article ... Master Sgt. Ryan Shoemaker told Metro Tuesday the likelihood of it being Foster’s body has diminished after it was learned their DNA samples, both of which had been entered into a national database, didn’t match.

“The descriptors (between Foster and the Jane Doe) aren't quite the same,” he added. “We’re still looking into it.”

+++++

So, again we had a couple of days of wonder ... and I know this will not be the last time, but it is better than no tips, no leads, no nothing.

+++++

Then, right after all this, I get a call from MSNBC Sex Slaves in America documentary series. They are finally ready to include Jessie's case in their show.

THANK YOU GOD, FOR KEEPING JESSIE'S STORY ALIVE IN THE EYES AND EARS OF SO MANY PEOPLE. AMEN.

Someone suggested Kelly Armstrong missing from Kokomo Indiana 7/17/11 on our album at Never Forget Me. I'm not familiar with Kelly being missing except her "husband" admits to killing her and I believe she's been deceased too long. Our JD was deceased weeks before being found; but I wanted to suggest her here anyway.

We've also gotten Amanda Romine. Has anyone submitted her?

WS thread IN - Kelly Armstrong, 27, Kokomo, Aug 2011 - Travis Funke chgd w/ murder

Someone suggested Kelly Armstrong missing from Kokomo Indiana 7/17/11 on our album at Never Forget Me. I'm not familiar with Kelly being missing except her "husband" admits to killing her and I believe she's been deceased too long. Our JD was deceased weeks before being found; but I wanted to suggest her here anyway.

We've also gotten Amanda Romine. Has anyone submitted her?

WS thread IN - Kelly Armstrong, 27, Kokomo, Aug 2011 - Travis Funke chgd w/ murder

Amanda Romine's already been submitted, but not ruled out.

A side by side. Poor Kelly. Though I do wonder(if she is the UID) where she's been for two years.

4e83184a30c74.image.jpg

They have a fairly similar facial shape, and the stats aren't bad either.

Amanda Romine's already been submitted, but not ruled out.

A side by side. Poor Kelly. Though I do wonder(if she is the UID) where she's been for two years.

They have a fairly similar facial shape, and the stats aren't bad either.

THANK YOU! The husband said he "dreamed" that he killed her with a hammer; so I'm not sure what to think

THANK YOU! The husband said he "dreamed" that he killed her with a hammer; so I'm not sure what to think

He's also made different excuses regarding her disappearance.

I'd submit her. The timeframe's iffy, but she matches up pretty well otherwise.

I'm mobile so can't look her up but someone suggested Morgan Lancaster

Attachments

• MeganLancaster4032013.jpg
    MeganLancaster4032013.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 166

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads