GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just don't get how a 14 year old can run away, and next to nothing seems to have been done to find her. I even looked up emancipation laws in Illinois, and THAT isn't possible (it's 16 minimum age).

I agree with raine that this girl seems to be right under everyone's noses, but HOW? Someone, somewhere, knows something we don't.

dangit, me bold died

You need to put a slash / before the B after what you want bolded. I fixed it in your quote.

If she lived on Wisconsin Ave it would not be that far of a walk to the HyVee store. It is just across the bridge that crosses the Mississippi river into Dubuque, Iowa from East Dubuque. The bridge a few feet short of a mile long. At most it would be about a two mile walk depending on where she lived. Not that big of a feat for a 14 year old.

JMO

No thats not long at all..most teens make many trips thru the mall with no problem.

Joe forgive me, are u saying about 2 miles into Iowa

The HyVee store is just off the bridge in Iowa. I think the maximum distance depending on where she lived in East Dububqe to the HyVee would be two miles. If you go one mile past where the bridge enters East Dubuque in any one direction you will be out of town.

Here is a map showing the location of the HyVee and Wisconsin Ave. Remember the bridge is just short of a mile long.

http://www.zeemaps.com/pub?group=441140&x=-90.648613&y=42.492225&z=3

On that bridge, just meant from the bird's eye view in Google Maps, it's more than doable, just pretty busy main road.
And yes, East Dubuque is in Illinois, the bridge crosses state lines into Dubuque, Iowa.
And TY for the DOB. Not sure if it still rules out someone I found in me wee searches, but... most likely.

Thanks Joe for the map, I also read an article where she told friends she would not be a school on Monday, So she must have planned this.. Been looking to see if MYYearbook automaticly converted the pages. Alot of people had to log in, If that is true that would mean she logged in over the summer. Still no luck on the Google profile

anyone know how to photoshop her photo with longer hair and thinner?

She could have had someone waiting across the bridge in Iowa, if she crossed state lines by herself I wonder if LE considered that and are there any cameras on that bridge.

It would be sooo much easier if we had, say, at least some interests, etc, of Chyenne's. Like I asked earlier, if anyone knew if she played piano? If any of her friends were into art/gaming such as Anime?
One thing a wee bit... disturbing where that chychylove is concerned, looking over post related to her... she seems relatively... friendless, even lonely. 1 subscriber, few 'views,' and for well over a year. Feels so... isolated. MOO, just struck a nerve there.

I seen the same site, a year later thinner, longer hair and makeup will make a big difference I seen it in my 13 year old GD (who gets mad at me because I say no on the thick eye liners..lol..)

'K, I admit, I wondered the same exact thing. Even that SOME photos posted recently might be older photos, and she has changed that much. There WAS something in that one young lady's face... maybe just wishful thinking.

I know what u mean teeny.. When I get to what feels like a dead end I step back for a few mins and turn everything backwards to see what I have missed

thinking out loud here, JMO.. I don't have nemo'smom on the phone to bounce off of so forgive me..

13 year old , on meetme and google, tells friends will not be at school monday, left note and ran away..
no clue what hobbies she had, did she take clothing, no idea who her friends are..2 miles from another state..could have crossed bridge by herself.. someone that drives???JMO on the other side. found names possibly linking chychylove or chey chey maybe, my space private..

any boys go missing around that time in either state???

on the modeling site, if that is the one I seen that to.. I GD when from a chunky little face at 11 to a 13 year old that looks 18 and it scares the crap out of me.. She does not visit Granny a lot, because she is not allowed to wear half naked clothing and makeup like a hooker.

Yup. I raised 3 girls, a foster girl, all miraculously making it PAST that stage in one piece (not so sure I did <lol>), and I can easily see these kids all being the same one. MOO!
There just seems to be this gut feeling here. All so... similar. Coincidence? Chyenne described with a similar nickname, a 'social butterfly,' one tough age to go through, and a single parent home? Adds up.
My heart bleeds for this sweet CHILD, and I do hope she is safe and well cared for. Absolutely NO dis on her parent(s), just hoping she's okay.

Oh, I thought she was basing this on them having met recently. From the first posting, it looks like she has not seen her since she went missing.

Back to the drawing board :(

I'm in Springfield. So how would cops use this to find her? Tell her to come home or undercover meeting?

FYI, I can't type or spell tonight.. forgive me.. I need my nails shortened they are to long

I want to Thank everyone here tonight for all your help. I hope we hit it on the nail.

Thank guys.
Hugs Raine

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member