GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Went to wash up me dinner dishes and suddenly just KNEW you were gonna ask that! <LOL> It's possible.
My crew eats dinner around 6, I shove my dishes in the diswasher, but I wash my pots and pans by hand.. tonight was soup and sandwhiches..lol tom. hotdogs or burgers cause friday nights are my late nights

This brings up the question and it's not sleuthing or anything. But what makes a 14 year old social butterfly want to just leave forever? If it was a relationship with someone older obviously that doesn't exist anymore as she's on Meet me most likely looking to meet people. I don't think a 15 year old having an inapproriate relationship with someone older is "out there" on the social internet.

Not me I have a 5 year old at home, others are grown and married

My crew eats dinner around 6, I shove my dishes in the diswasher, but I wash my pots and pans by hand.. tonight was soup and sandwhiches..lol tom. hotdogs or burgers cause friday nights are my late nights

I'm at that stage in life where I can eat what I want, when I want, and a dishwasher are the things at the end of me arms (the other would be overkill).
My oldest (almost 29) told me the other day she got a dishwasher... figured "dish soap" was dish soap, however ya use it. On the plus side, when the frothy mess all over the floor was finally mopped up, the floor was really shiny. <lol>
Yeah, sometimes kids scare me.

I hope they are able to get a lead from an IP address on one of the sites she uses. But my guess is that she hasn't been very active on any social media sites.

This brings up the question and it's not sleuthing or anything. But what makes a 14 year old social butterfly want to just leave forever? If it was a relationship with someone older obviously that doesn't exist anymore as she's on Meet me most likely looking to meet people. I don't think a 15 year old having an inapproriate relationship with someone older is "out there" on the social internet.
From what I am understanging about this meetme. It use to be My yearbook and it is a new type of social network to meet friends, chat, play games and etc..

From what I am understanging about this meetme. It use to be My yearbook and it is a new type of social network to meet friends, chat, play games and etc..

It's also a mobile app, so if they do look this up, LE needs to maybe check possible cell phones and such, as well.

what makes a child leave home.. JMO ...the rules, boys, wrong crowd, maybe pregnancy??...freedom...they think they can do better (which is not true) teen girls can usually be talked into anything.. my GD wants freedom and she is 13 and she thinks she is 18.

I have yet to see if she took clothing or what was missing from her room. It is clear she had this planned, note, telling friends she would not be at school..
Heck she could have bought a bus ticket..
I truly hope and pray she is out there safe and is being took care of.

???? Was her dad ever mentioned by chance.. I may have missed that in the news reports.. I am still new to this case but learning a lot fast.

I could find nothing related to her father, so I have wondered about that, as well.

what makes a child leave home.. JMO ...the rules, boys, wrong crowd, maybe pregnancy??...freedom...they think they can do better (which is not true) teen girls can usually be talked into anything.. my GD wants freedom and she is 13 and she thinks she is 18.

I have yet to see if she took clothing or what was missing from her room. It is clear she had this planned, note, telling friends she would not be at school..
Heck she could have bought a bus ticket..
I truly hope and pray she is out there safe and is being took care of.

???? Was her dad ever mentioned by chance.. I may have missed that in the news reports.. I am still new to this case but learning a lot fast.

Well she's been gone a year right? It looks like the person has aged about a year, shes got shorter hair and highlights. So it's not like she's secluded in the woods. She's out as part of society I think. You think that they never really pursued this because they knew that she was still around town. And the fact shes using he real name on social media sites shows that she's not trying to change her identity.

Well she's been gone a year right? It looks like the person has aged about a year, shes got shorter hair and highlights. So it's not like she's secluded in the woods. She's out as part of society I think. You think that they never really pursued this because they knew that she was still around town. And the fact shes using he real name on social media sites shows that she's not trying to change her identity.

I agree. It just strikes me as odd how a 14-15 year old can 'run away' and more than likely be right under everyone's noses there, and... no one seems all that concerned. She's still a minor, a child. Confusing.

I agree. It just strikes me as odd how a 14-15 year old can 'run away' and more than likely be right under everyone's noses there, and... no one seems all that concerned. She's still a minor, a child. Confusing.

I have to say though that maybe the parents/parent aren't on the LE hard enough to find her or on them at all. Seem content to believe that she's ok and just doing what shes doing. What was the date of the article after she had gone missing which mentioned she was a social butterfly and the dog had picked up her scent multiple places.

http://easterniowanewsnow.com/2011/11/23/missing-teen-concerns-east-dubuque-police/

Police Chief Steve O&#8217;Connell said, &#8220;There&#8217;s a very large percentage of people in this community who know Chyenne. We describe her as a social butterfly. She&#8217;s out and about and she can be anywhere in town. &#8221;

and

Police say people who&#8217;ve seen her picture say they&#8217;ve spotted her in Dubuque. A recent k-9 unit search suggested the same thing.

O&#8217;Connell said, &#8220;we believe we were following some of her activities in town and some of those actually led us to Dubuque. &#8221;
This was a previous post at the beginning of this thread, concerning the "social butterfly" comment.
I have seen nothing on K-9. Many of the original MSM and such are now gone. It's been over a year.

sorry, I mean "otherwise" on that K-9. No idea where that led to, in other words.

You quoted it, Police say that people have spotted her and a K-9 unity suggests same thing.....meaning dogs scents suggest that she's alive and in the area.

You quoted it, Police say that people have spotted her and a K-9 unity suggests same thing.....meaning dogs scents suggest that she's alive and in the area.

Yes, but this was a year ago. She has not been located since.

Yes, but this was a year ago. She has not been located since.

Is it that she hasn't been located next OR that they stopped looking for her and investigating. I'm sure people have seen her but 6 months later who knew that a 14 year old had ran away? Who would call police if they saw a now 15 year old seemingly living a normal life. Essentially, I think people stopped caring. The parents stopped pushing investigators and it eventually went cold and did if not for someone posting on this site occasionally.

ok just found out shedaisy is a musical group (country I guess, If not U2 I don't know the groups...lol) look at this pangirlbrit

WOW! You guys found a LOT of great leads today! What about the Mitchell mentioned in this post? Maybe could give LE a lead? Sounds like he may be older than them since she eludes to not knowing where Mitchell is now and that she (poster) couldn't stay with him but maybe Chyenne is? Good work finding all this !

WOW! You guys found a LOT of great leads today! What about the Mitchell mentioned in this post? Maybe could give LE a lead? Sounds like he may be older than them since she eludes to not knowing where Mitchell is now and that she (poster) couldn't stay with him but maybe Chyenne is? Good work finding all this !

Mitchell? Who? Where? :confused:

Is it that she hasn't been located next OR that they stopped looking for her and investigating. I'm sure people have seen her but 6 months later who knew that a 14 year old had ran away? Who would call police if they saw a now 15 year old seemingly living a normal life. Essentially, I think people stopped caring. The parents stopped pushing investigators and it eventually went cold and did if not for someone posting on this site occasionally.

Well, in all fairness here, that's kind of speculation. We have no idea how hard LE did work on this. Hoping tomorrow raine1212 is contacted by the detective LE emailed on what was found, and we'll maybe know more then? MSM didn't pick it up, but there IS apparently still a detective on this.
No comment on the parent(s), as I have NO clue the circumstances at home, etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back