GUILTY IL - Darnell Donerson, Jason Hudson & Julian King, 7, slain, Chicago, 24 Oct 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is so scary that Julian wasn't found w/ him :(
What does it mean?
It's his stepson even...not his own child!
I hope so much....i hate to think this....but i hope that he didn't take him w/ him and do something to him cuz he figured he was a witness to the shootings....and he thought he might get away w/ it???
Neighbors didn't hear Julian screaming or anything???
Or see anything?
And why wasn't Julian in school?
If his mom was out driving the bus...why wasn't he in school by then?

It's 1:30am right now in Chicago and myspace is showing Julia is online. I checked it awhile ago and she was offline. By reading the comments, it looks like she has added new people who have found her myspace tonight. If she doesn't know where her son is, would she be adding new friends (strangers) to myspace? Hopefully she and her son are safe somewhere.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=95546805

It may be Jennifer that was online.
She flew back in to Town earlier.

My heart goes out to that family. I pray that little boy is somewhere safe.

It may be Jennifer that was online.
She flew back in to Town earlier.

Her status says "I JUST WANT TO THANK U ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SONS SAFE RETURN ".

Wow, this is so sad!!! I hope they find the little boy!!!

On Julia's MySpace page, recently posted a picture of Jason (one of the victims) in a vehicle. The caption below reads, "Jason picking up my *advertiser censored* from work, cause William *advertiser censored* sold my car."

http://www.tmz.com/

I wonder if there is solid evidence, other than Balfour's threats and past that tie him into this crime. He was easily tracked, found and arrested last night sans the boy and the Suburban. I have to wonder if there might be another person responsible for this.

I was hoping the same thing,I am betting he has someone hiding the little guy.Hopefully they will get scared enough to bring him into a police station.

I was really hoping the little boy would have been located this morning.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=653397

Found this article saying the man was arrested and that the sister is the one that found the victims. (last I heard, someone else had found the bodies)
I heard it was a cousin who lived near there. I don't know who to believe. I can't imagine why LE would skirt the issue of her sister finding the bodies. It simply doesn't make sense to me.

Poor little guy, what he saw and heard and he is a witness......so VERY scarey...........would this monster kill him somewhere to get even with
the mother. He was in jail for years according to the news.........

I wonder if there is solid evidence, other than Balfour's threats and past that tie him into this crime. He was easily tracked, found and arrested last night sans the boy and the Suburban. I have to wonder if there might be another person responsible for this.
Good question, but he would have motive for murder and reason to keep the child alive. The evidence is going to take time to sort out and right now their goal is to find Julian.

While he may not be the one who carried this out, he could very well be associated and responsible. They were initially looking for two people, weren't they?

Good question, but he would have motive for murder and reason to keep the child alive. The evidence is going to take time to sort out and right now their goal is to find Julian.

While he may not be the one who carried this out, he could very well be associated and responsible. They were initially looking for two people, weren't they?

Media is reporting that several are being questioned. Hopefully someone talks...soon.

This is truly frightening. The little boy was not with the suspected abductor. I am very worried. Prayers to the little one.

Media also just reported that the FBI was brought in on the possibility that Julian could have been brought over state lines. I pray he is found alive because the poor little guy probably was a witness. It is hopeful he was taken and not murdered on the spot. Maybe the perpetrator has some conscience.

If he was going to kill Julian, he would have done it at the house. He killed the uncle and grandmother in order to take the child, imo.

Uncle Jason was a formidable opponent and my guess is that they killed him first. I can see the grandmother protecting Julian and them killing her to get at him.

TMZ reporting that Julia and what's his name had been separated for a month.
It appears that he wanted to hurt her in the worst way possible. There are two different ways domestic abuse ends...either the abuser kills the person OR the people they love.
I really feel bad for Jennifer Hudson. She seems to have been wanting and working to get out of the "hood"
I pray they find that little boy alive!!:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back