GUILTY IL - Darnell Donerson, Jason Hudson & Julian King, 7, slain, Chicago, 24 Oct 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They should be hanging him by his toes to tell them where the little boy is!!!!

I noticed today that Balfour logged onto myspace for the first time in a couple of months June was the last log on I think. Is he no longer in custody??

I noticed today that Balfour logged onto myspace for the first time in a couple of months June was the last log on I think. Is he no longer in custody??

Might be LE logging in to look around and gather information. If you have this guy in custody and the child is still missing, I would be looking at his close associates as well, JMO.

Can any locals give us an idea of where they are searching on the ground for the little boy? I mean from when the crimes were committed to when he was picked up and where has to give LE at least a likely time line of a hand off or worse...:confused:

I don't understand this article. The last sentence says police don't consider Balfour a suspect?
Unless it took me to another article, the last sentences here say that Balfour is headed back to prison for a parole violation and he is considered a POI in the murders and kidnapping. Wrong article or what?!

Chicago police spokeswoman Monique Bond says authorities consider Balfour a "person of interest" in the case but he hasn't been charged.

Bond says he'll be transferred to the Illinois Department of Corrections "based on his active parole violation unrelated to this investigation."

Records from the Illinois Department of Corrections show Balfour is on parole and spent nearly seven years in prison for attempted murder, vehicular hijacking and possessing a stolen vehicle.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/Jennifer.Hudson.Nephew.2.848839.html

I would say someone in his family has logged on there. LE uses the same route that admins do and would not be seen as being logged onto the account.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20081026/b65668/

As mentioned in the article, Jennifer Hudson blogs about missing nephew.

This is the only repsonse thus far.

Rosepetal1065 mentioned above, about the area Hudson lived in Southside of Chicago,
and <snip>I moved away a long time ago (18 yrs) but continue to visit has I have family STILL there. I have some insight on this. When someone has obtained success whether it's a good job or seem to be doing better for themselves folks in the neighborhood feel like your a sell out if you leave. But if you stay your a target for robbery, people begging and things of that nature. It's screwed up I know but that's real, at least back home and nothing has changed<snip>.

Rosepetal I agree, and I think with celebrities and their sucess, there are so many mean spirited people out there, that their families aren't safe.

Jennifer is highly sucessful with a new movie out, and a hit #1 record NOW, on the R/B charts. I wonder if randsom has been mentioned?

On another note: these sleaveball duggies are now thinking it cute to take kids.
Has the Stepfather cracked yet!!

And did you happen to get a look at that crazy looking they arrested?! With his record and his appearance...why would anyone want to get mixed up with him? What is wrong with women who have children that they would subject them to this kind of a man?! I am sorry, but even the lowest of self-esteem doesn't account for hooking up with a man out of prison for Attempted Murder!! It is insane!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Unless it took me to another article, the last sentences here say that Balfour is headed back to prison for a parole violation and he is considered a POI in the murders and kidnapping. Wrong article or what?!
Nope, same article but they changed it. When I first read it, it said the police didn't consider Balfour a suspect :)

Julia is a bus driver and was at work when the murders happened.

Ooooo...now that does change things a bit if he is not the father. Troubling bit of news. Are we certain of this?! I still say it is hopeful they didn't kill him at the house tho.

I didn't realize she was a bus driver! All I've picked up continuously from gut instinct from looking at the photo of the little boy is "Chicago transit station" as his whereabouts.

Do you suppose rather than someone taking him, he fled? And not knowing who to trust, went looking for his mother? He would be at the bus station hiding somewhere, too scared to come out. or would have tried to get there, somehow.

Maybe they should take the route from their house to where his mom worked, and see where a child could be hiding in fear, trying to get to his mother's place of work.

I didn't realize she was a bus driver! All I've picked up continuously from gut instinct from looking at the photo of the little boy is "Chicago transit station" as his whereabouts.

Do you suppose rather than someone taking him, he fled? And not knowing who to trust, went looking for his mother? He would be at the bus station hiding somewhere, too scared to come out. or would have tried to get there, somehow.

Maybe they should take the route from their house to where his mom worked, and see where a child could be hiding in fear, trying to get to his mother's place of work.
That's an interesting thought that i hadn't thought of at all yet......

Fox news just announced Jennifer Hudson is offering a $100,000 reward for his safe return, let's hope this helps.

I believe I read she was a school bus driver, but you still have an interesting thought there.
I keep checking in, hoping to read that he's been found. I keep thinking about Cole Puffinburger. I've been so hoping this sad story will have the same happy ending, but I always worry when more and more time passes. I'll just keep praying.

I hate to be gruesome, but I keep wondering if they have looked in dumpsters, ect for this kid. I mean if this killed his mother and brother in law, why would he have left the boy alive? He is not his real father.
One other thought I have is that if not dead maybe this child walked in on the murders and was scared and ran and hid somewhere.
It seems strange to me that they aren't searching through every street and alley around there and even the attic of the home.
I can't understand why they are so convinced the child was taken by someone else.
I hope and pray he is alive, but I wonder why LE is not looking into other possibilities??

I hate to be gruesome, but I keep wondering if they have looked in dumpsters, ect for this kid. I mean if this killed his mother and brother in law, why would he have left the boy alive? He is not his real father.
One other thought I have is that if not dead maybe this child walked in on the murders and was scared and ran and hid somewhere.
It seems strange to me that they aren't searching through every street and alley around there and even the attic of the home.
I can't understand why they are so convinced the child was taken by someone else.
I hope and pray he is alive, but I wonder why LE is not looking into other possibilities??

Right, I find this child "disappearing" strange too. Who else is involved with this heinous crime? in custody, but is he talking?

Jennifer had to view her mother and brother today. How horrible for her!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jennifer for the deaths of her mom and brother, and sincere hopes that her nephew, Julian, is found safe and sound.

Poor Jennifer must be beside herself with grief and worry. I hope Julian is found soon and that he's safe.

The news I read said they were concentrating the search in the neighborhood.

I'm starting to wonder what involvement the POI had. Obviously they can do a GSR test and find out if he had recently fired a gun. They are backing away from their initial assessment of him as double-murder suspect to parole violator and POI. Very curious to me.

I think it's important that they are still looking for Jason Hudson's white Suburban. If Balfour took Julian in that car, he had to leave it somewhere and then get back to his pregnant girlfriend's apt, which, according to the Tribune timeline, is where the police arrested him at 6pm on Friday. Everyone in Chicago must have their eyes out for that car, unless it's in a garage or hidden somewhere or maybe someone drove it out of the area. I think they must be hoping that, until they find the car, there is still the chance that Julian will be found alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari
Back