GUILTY IL - Deborah Dewey, 62, Ladd, 22 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police say there is no link between her case and Sycamore murders: http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2016...n-missing-woman-and-sycamore-murders/ak6441h/

The case has some surface similarity with the Sycamore murders of Patricia Wilson and her son, Robert, in which police say it’s likely the killer or killers stole a victim’s car from the house at 16058 Old State Road in rural Sycamore and legally parked it about 60 miles away near Lincoln Park Zoo on Chicago’s North Side.

But investigators with the DeKalb County Major Case Squad, who are working to solve the killings of the Wilsons, who were found in their Sycamore home on Aug. 15, do not think the two cases are related, DeKalb County Sheriff Roger Scott said Thursday.

Searches still taking place - another one today in LaSalle - no other updates.

Dang, no recent updates I can find. It sounds like her son is certainly doing his best to find his mom. I hope he gets some answers soon as he says he is very close with her, especially after his father died recently.

New article but not much news. Interestingly she didn't like to drive alone.

Her son and others including her boss are offering a $10,000 reward.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...n-deborah-dewey-s-car-found-few-other-n642986

No, she was ok per everything I've read and heard with traveling within the local area, but not at night and not on the highway (interstate).
Quote from above article and BBM : "Whenever she had to go anywhere far, I'd drive her or a friend would. She didn't like driving on the interstate or at night," Chris told Dateline.

That's why it was surprising and alarming that the car was found in Morris which is a distance away and quickest way is to get on the interstate (80) but there are ways of getting there without getting on it. It's a good 40 - 45 minutes away or so.

I'm glad to see that it looks like some progress is being made on deb's case. I feel for her son, this has to be so difficult for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shipwizard3
Back