IL IL - Garren Rudolf Beller, 38, Chicago, 19 Nov 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NO BS has been posting on Garren FB page about
the same info he posted here.
Just from the general talk of some, it would seem APD
knows of a possible 'drug' scenario.

yeah - something is off, doesnt sound good. i know that just because someone else has his car doesnt prove anything, but we have seen this kind of thing before and its usually not good.

do you guys even know garren or is this some kind of game. maybe you guys should come on here in a more neutral sense and not try to sound so righteous. wow watch out are you guys getting mad.I am on the wizeman thing and I know for a fact the dude was a grower what does it matter anyways. and to the person re-stating the facts yes you got it pretty much right. I watched the whole thing go down I know why they had the car and I never said that proved anything I said you got your suspects so do try to misconstrue what I saw. If this is a joke or some ego trip I dont need to be here. NOBS

and yes apd does know all about the drugs and money and all they care about is busting someone who is reachable. I have no respect for them

do you guys even know garren or is this some kind of game. maybe you guys should come on here in a more neutral sense and not try to sound so righteous. wow watch out are you guys getting mad.I am on the wizeman thing and I know for a fact the dude was a grower what does it matter anyways. and to the person re-stating the facts yes you got it pretty much right. I watched the whole thing go down I know why they had the car and I never said that proved anything I said you got your suspects so do try to misconstrue what I saw. If this is a joke or some ego trip I dont need to be here. NOBS

The purpose of Websleuths is to help with finding missing people, unsolved cases, matching unidentified persons with missing people.
In doing so, lots of theories can be out there.

Obviously, you care about your friend Garren.

So do I, so do the posters on WS.

Prayers for Garren, his family and friends.

'snipped from second post, number 54'
check this lead garrens cousin # 1 Ryan lived up green springs three years ago with garrens granny. This old guy who might have been a grower was murdered up there and his house was burned with him in there. Just a thought there might be a connection??

ot: man referred to is David Lewis, found dead inside his burned out cabin, Sept. 4, 2008. No evidence that he was a grower. His case linked to another murder that was discovered the same day, Sept. 4, 2008.

This is very disturbing. I think that you may have found a very important piece of information/clue with this case. The cousin that was living up on the Greensprings has the GF with the initials of MM. There may be a link to the death of David Lewis and the disappearance of Garren Beller. Not only do they share suspicious house fires that were most likely set to destroy evidence but there is one other possible link. If you look at Classmates.com and search for David Lewis you can find a High School classmate of David Lewis that shares the same last name as the GF MM. David Lewis and this old classmate of his both went to high school in Valparaiso, Indiana. I am willing to bet that this person that shares the same last name as the GF MM might actually be a relative. I think that this case is a whole lot bigger than anyone first thought. Garren growing up on the Greensprings outside of Ashland, Oregon. Garren's cousin RS staying with Garren's Grandmother on the Greensprings around the same time David Lewis's house burns down and is found dead. The GF MM sharing the same last name as a former high school classmate of David Lewis. Two house fires, one in Oregon and one in Indiana. Plus a suspicious fire set in the back yard of Garren's home in Ashland after his Cousins and the GF MM pack up and leave. All of this needs to be looked at. I plead with any law enforcement agencies that are actively reading or using this forum for information to look into this. I feel this is very important lead and worth the time and effort to look into. Not only do the friends and family of Garren Beller want answers but I am sure that the family of David Lewis would like some closure. As more and more information unfolds about Garren's disappearance I am terrified at what may have happen to Garren. I admit as this point I am too scared to make any phone calls to Detective Wisman or Detective Rick Spence for fear of my personal safety or my families safety. If anyone here is not connected to Garren Beller directly, please contact the Detectives on this case and share this information.

Ashland Police Detective Rick Spence at 541-482-5211 ext. 2172

Porter County Detective Sgt. Erik Wiseman at (219) 477-3136

Does anyone have any more information about the Greensprings? I am not familiar with this. I have never known of talking with a detective to put anybody or their family in harms way. It usually helps when cops and LE are informed, not the other way around. I think any true friend would step forward. Imagine if it were you. Wouldn't you want the guilty caught and information gotten to authorities right away. What would Garren want.

and yes apd does know all about the drugs and money and all they care about is busting someone who is reachable. I have no respect for them

Sad take on things. LE usually cares about getting the right person not just who they can reach. I get it. Maybe G is just in Canada or on a quiet trip somewhere. Jumping to lots of conclusions.

What is the " Wizeman thing." Sounds like you have lots of good info. Thanks

Does anyone have any more information about the Greensprings? I am not familiar with this. I have never known of talking with a detective to put anybody or their family in harms way. It usually helps when cops and LE are informed, not the other way around. I think any true friend would step forward. Imagine if it were you. Wouldn't you want the guilty caught and information gotten to authorities right away. What would Garren want.

I've known a guy years ago who wound up in the hospital with a skull fracture and permanent brain damage for "ratting" on somebody who was involved in a string of thefts. Ask the people who live in gang-controlled areas or the drug-heavy regions of the southwest how safe it is to be seen talking to LE. Yeah, you can put yourself in harm's way pretty fast.

Hello Sleuth2010.

My understanding is Green Springs is a location (small town or village?) in Oregon near Ashland. The below thread has more information on what was referred to upstream, and from there if you google the names there is more info available.

OR-David E Lewis Ashland - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

What is the " Wizeman thing." Sounds like you have lots of good info. Thanks

Anyone who saw Beller -- who is 5-foot-6 and 160 pounds, with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes -- is asked to call Porter County Detective Sgt. Erik Wiseman at (219) 477-3136.

Hello Sleuth2010.

My understanding is Green Springs is a location (small town or village?) in Oregon near Ashland. The below thread has more information on what was referred to upstream, and from there if you google the names there is more info available.

OR-David E Lewis Ashland - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

------------
The Greensprings is a mountain road in Southern Oregon. It leads east from Ashland Or to Klamath Falls, OR.
There is a small town of Pinehurst at the summit.
But, locally, Greensprings refers to the area, i.e.,
'he lives on the greensprings. 'going over the greensprings.
'they're living off the grid on the greensprings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Route_66

Anyone who saw Beller -- who is 5-foot-6 and 160 pounds, with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes -- is asked to call Porter County Detective Sgt. Erik Wiseman at (219) 477-3136.

Yes, that is what I thought also. wizeman is wiseman.

Let me say that in every community, there are clannish areas.
It doesn't really matter if it a big city neighborhood or
a mountain group of neighbors,
people bond and there is an unspoken rule
about 'ratting.'
There is a distrust of the police, even if the police
are locals.

I think that in this instance, with Garren Beller missing and perhaps killed,
it is time for anyone to step forward.

Is it possible he could be in Canada and/or visiting others and not realize the concern of missing person?

check this lead garrens cousin # 1 Ryan lived up green springs three years ago with garrens granny.

I am sorry but I can't locate the snip form second post number 54? Can you help out ?

check this lead garrens cousin # 1 Ryan lived up green springs three years ago with garrens granny.

I am sorry but I can't locate the snip form second post number 54? Can you help out ?

Hi Sleuth2010. Sorry, that original post is no longer on the board. It must have been removed/deleted.

Is it possible he could be in Canada and/or visiting others and not realize the concern of missing person?

I suppose anything is possible.

IMHO, perhaps Garren doesn't want to be found is also a possibility. It is not beyond reason to think he could very well be on the run if he found himself in trouble.

http://www.timesuniononline.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=224&ArticleID=44507

SYRACUSE - Indiana State Police are working to identify a body found in a ditch near Dewart Lake Wednesday morning.

Around 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, a passerby noticed the body of an adult white male laying in a ditch about 10 feet off the east side of CR 400E, just south of CR 1050N.

http://newswithstaceypage.com/News.cfm?articleID=689

December 18, 2009
An autopsy is set for today on a male's body that was found Wednesday along CR 400E near Milford.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back