GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.courierpress.com/news/lo...rt-denies-danny-coston-murder-appeal_49166078

The Illinois Supreme Court has denied Danny K. Coston's appeal of his 53-year prison sentence for the August, 2012 slaying of a young White County, Ill. couple...

Late last year, the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Mount Vernon, Ill. denied appeal of his sentence. On Friday, the Illinois Supreme court denied Coston's petition for leave to appeal the case further. "They are not going to listen to his case and the Appellate Court's ruling stands," said White County State's Attorney Denton Aud...

Coston is currently housed at the maximum security prison at Stateville, Ill. He is eligible for parole Jan. 25, 2063.

Heads up! The ID Network show "Nightmare Next Door" is airing an episode about Jessi and Jake's murder this Thursday, August 20th. 8pm Central Time, with reruns later that night.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/lo...nicle-2012-southern-illinois-murders_44157405

I heard from some people on Facebook that they were in the area filming recently. For those who have followed this case, this show will (hopefully) give you an idea of the terrain of this area, as well as what the people are like. I just hope it's done in a respectful manner.

I just finished watching Nightmare Next Door on the ID chanel. I had to Google it in the middle of the show just to read up on it because they made it think Jake killed her at first. What horrific senseless murders. The show was really good IMO!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Than I went back to read all the great posts. Great job everyone. 😊

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Jessi Evans was a relative of a dear friend of ours. It was this case that introduced me to websleuths. I want to share my appreciation for all of you that followed up on this case. It really help me to sort everything out during this time.

I pray for the families of Jessi Evans and Jake Wheeler. Such a tragic loss. May they both RIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back