GUILTY IL - Jimella Tunstall, 23, pregnant, & 3 kids murdered, East St Louis, 15 Sept 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember this case. Wasn't she going to try to pass the baby off as hers for her boyfriend who was returning from the service? Ghastly how she could do this. Life in prison is too good for her.

...and I hope it's a miserable life and that she lives a looong time. :furious:

Why did she do such despicable things? :furious:

A Downstate woman will spend the rest of her life in prison without parole after pleading guilty Monday to killing her pregnant friend, cutting the woman's fetus from her womb and drowning her other three children.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-cut-from-womb-plea-jun10,0,5954867.story

What a very sad case. It does sound like Hall was mentally ill - as well as mentally slow. I wonder if she will get help for these things while in prison. I don't really know much about what they do, if anything, about mental health issues in prison - perhaps just medication.

My prayers to everyone involved in this matter. Just heartbreaking.

I'd bet my last dollar that her childhood and subsequent life were something we would not wish on our worst enemy.
I'm the sister those were my brothers children and fiance he's still to this day is lost I pray all the time that GOD will heal him he's so hurt behind this

I'm the sister they was my brothers children and fiance he's in pain ti this day I pray for him often GOD please heal him he's so hurt behind this

My brother is still in pain from this !!! He loved his children and fiance I pray for him often

It is just hard to fathom how and why this happened. God bless the Mom and her 4 children. Dad too.

SewingDeb, won't Laci's Law bring this woman to justice for killing a pregnant mother? It sure should!

Scandi
Yes he's hurt as of today I pray for him often I'm the aunt he's my brother he loved his children and his fiance with everything he had

They may have done an exam and called the police, I'm not sure. It is a little confusing. There's a video at the link that may clear it up, but I believe that's what the police think.

The article could have been more clear.

No they didn't examine her she confessed to her boyfriend what she had done

Oh my gosh. This whole story is just unbelievable. How could anyone do something like this to a whole family? What an evil demented cousin. I wonder if the cousin was going to sell the baby to someone that was willing to pay big bucks or something. They haven't found the baby? I also wonder if the cousin is in this alone?

They found those little kids in a dryer? I don't even want to think about how they must have died. What in the world makes a person do something so horrible? I hope that cousin gets the death penalty. I can't imagine why she/he wouldn't. Those poor little kids and that poor mom.
I'm sure the father is absolutely devastated.

Those poor babies hadn't even STARTED to live. They should have had many, many years of life to look forward to.

Why in the hell do scumbags like this woman think they have the right to extinguish someone else's life? She is pure evil. I hope she gets the S*** beat out of her every day until the end of her life. I hope she begs for mercy, and gets none. The death penalty is too easy for this devil on earth.:mad: :furious:
Yes he's devastated to this day!! He cries often it saddens me to see him like that when I look at him I can see how hurt he is he's my brother those babies was my niece and nephews!!!! He loved his fiance dearly they've been together until her death!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back