IL - July 4 Parade, Highland Park, at least 6 fatally shot, 4 July 2022 *son charged, dad guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*This is so senseless! I’m sick and tired of these <modsnip> who destroy so many lives with their maniacal delusional manifestos existing only in their minds… once their mental health has fell so low - every little thing that happens becomes an element in their storyline. I wish… Oh, how I wish someone could have recognized his condition and convinced him to seek help. I wonder how many people in his life are now struggling for acceptance into this new reality.

Dated June 11:
HIGHLAND PARK, IL — Local activists are set to march through downtown Highland Park Saturday afternoon to demand action from lawmakers in the wake of recent mass shootings.

The anti-gun violence rally is one of about 450 planned across the country in conjunction with the March For Our Lives, a group founded by survivors of a 2018 school shooting in Parkland, Florida

Dated June 3:
HIGHLAND PARK, IL — Residents of communities on Chicago's North Shore are planning rallies and marches against gun violence this month after recent mass shootings in New York, Texas and Oklahoma renewed calls for new laws aimed at increased firearm safety.

Friday marks National Gun Violence Awareness Day, which is followed by Wear Orange weekend. The Wear Orange movement began in response to the fatal shooting of 15-year-old Hadiya Pendleton, who was killed in January 2013 on Chicago's South Side, days after performing at President Barack Obama's second inaugural ceremony.

March For Our Lives, a group founded in the days after the February 2018 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, has called for a nationwide mobilization the following weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if he identifies with James Holmes, the Aurora Theater shooter? The 'crazy eyes' and brightly dyed hair made me wonder. Plus calling himself a "joker".

Good observation. I knew there was something familiar about the colored hair, etc. I get the feeling he thinks of himself as a celebrity, big ego, wants to be famous.

<modsnip>

DM reported he is from Italian American family.

"His IMDb page describes him as being the middle child of three who grew up in an Italian-American family in Highland Park, Illinois."

He is obviously mentally ill.
Seriously.
I wonder if he was psychiatrically treated.

His video in the classroom is evil.
It gave me real creeps :(

RIP to victims.
Do you have a link to classroom video?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members