IL - July 4 Parade, Highland Park, at least 6 fatally shot, 4 July 2022 *son charged, dad guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yup. Same symbol and links to his site. If he's posting bizarre stuff like this, then that has to have carried over into his life.

We're likely to learn about warning signs prior to this...

And two videos with abandoned streets, flags waving, him on bike in white suit and helmet, smoking a cigarette (?), a small garden type building, with a bench, all linked (repeatedly) to "Spirit in the Sky". All too large to post, but yes, one more lots of warning signs.... ;(

If anyone can view those two, is that Highland Park or. ?? Flag appears below half mast?

There is a video here, 2nd post, taken from an upper vantage point.
You can clearly hear the continuous volley of shots. It's beyond horrific.

“Desperate search for parents of boy who was separated from them during chaos of Fourth of July parade shooting in Chicago suburb where gunman killed six and injured 24”​

I‘m so sorry about the terrible tragedy which has occurred today. May the victims who have died Rest In Peace and sincere condolences to their loved ones. I hope and pray everyone who has been injured survives.

The little boy in this article has been separated from his parents and he has blood on his legs from someone who has been harmed. I hope and pray his parents are still alive.

Any update on this child?

I've been out all day for the 4th so just jumping in now.

What is there left to say? Another mass tragedy perpetrated by a young male with a gun and with abnormal social media; discovered too late, again.

I have nothing new to add except despair.

I see the Daily Mail says the area has a large Jewish population, so I hope this wasn't another one of the growing multitude of anti-Semitic attacks.

Whatever Crimo's motivation, it's just unbearable. It's getting where it feels like, "oh, ONLY six dead." Which is a sickening, atrocious, unspeakable thought.

God help the families.

Just saw your post, @Betty P

Two million listens to one of his songs?

Has a song called " I Am the Storm?" Maybe step one towards being a Nazi storm trooper.

His father is a well-regarded businessman with long ties to the community and has run for Mayor?

That breaks my heart for his family. Sometimes the apple lands miles and miles away from the tree.

IMO

Just saw your post, @Betty P

Two million listens to one of his songs?

Has a song called " I Am the Storm?" Maybe step one towards being a Nazi storm trooper.

His father is a well-regarded businessman with long ties to the community and has run for Mayor?

That breaks my heart for his family. Sometimes the apple lands miles and miles away from the tree.

IMO

Could the "I am the Storm" be in reference to QAnon ideology?

Crimo's uncle speaks.
He saw no red flags in his nephew.
Kid lived alone.

"He said has not ever seen Bobby engage in any violence or concerning behavior. “I have nothing bad to say about him,” he said.

Paul said he does not know of any political views held by his nephew.

“He’s a quiet kid,” he said. “He’s usually on his own. He’s a lonely, quiet person. He keeps everything to himself.”

Bobby lives in an apartment behind the house owned by his father -- and Paul's brother -- Robert Crimo Jr., he said. "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528
Back