IL - July 4 Parade, Highland Park, at least 6 fatally shot, 4 July 2022 *son charged, dad guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His "almost" heil hitler salute (I'm choosing not to capitalize that phrase) and his "almost" Nazi swastika tattoo make me think he's leaning into some off-brand Nazi ideology.

I wonder how he was able to film his video inside an actual classroom? How did he get into an empty classroom for any reason? Unless he persuaded the administration that he just wanted to film a music video, but any school admin I've ever known would have wanted to see the finished product to make sure the video was appropriate. Which this was not.
Heil hitler iron cross rotated 45 degrees, killing in a predominantly Jewish community? That's one question.

This young man is 18 years old, yet he has such distorted opinions that he takes a gun - like an AK47 or an AR15, to a parade to shoot up high school parade bands. What's his point? White power nazism in his parents' neighbourhood against gentrification? He's jealous of his classmates? What's his problem? Why is he shooting the high school band?

The video release "classroom video scenes" are green screen edits, where he appears to be in a classroom or a prison, but he's using footage of a messed up classroom as a background to himself acting out in front of a green screen. Seems like a high school project.

There are some wonky things going on with WS. Have you tried “watching” the thread so you don’t have to go looking for it?
If anyone is wondering where you are, you are here:

The HIghland Park massacre seems to be under the category of rampage killing and crimes.

1657006425942.png

Steve Tilken told CNN he sheltered in a store basement with his wife, her two grandchildren and dozens of others as police scoured the area for the gunman during Monday's shooting.

The Highland Park resident told CNN he initially thought someone was letting off a series of fireworks, but his wife's 13 year-old granddaughter had undergone active shooter training at school and "all of a sudden hit the ground sobbing." She also brought her brother to the ground, Tilken said.

"My wife just stood there -- was standing for like a second or two -- and then she realized what was going and so she dove down to protect their bodies with her body and I stood for another like couple of seconds in disbelief because I didn't see the carnage that was happening aback of me. And I threw my body on top of theirs," he said.

Crimo performed as a rapper who went by the name “Awake,” whose recent music videos included depictions of mass murder.

Crimo’s most recent video posted to YouTube showed him in the aftermath of a school shooting. It ends with Crimo draping himself in an American flag. Another music video showed a cartoon depiction of a man wearing a shirt with his YouTube channel’s logo on it, holding a long gun and being shot by police.

Crimo had his own Discord server, where fans and people who knew him would chat. The community featured a politics board filled with nihilistic political memes.

On Discord, fans would share posts that Crimo had made of himself. One apparent selfie Crimo took in March reads: “Cursed image screenshot and send to everyone or commit not alive anymore,” a reference to suicide.

Crimo's uncle speaks.
He saw no red flags in his nephew.
Kid lived alone.

"He said has not ever seen Bobby engage in any violence or concerning behavior. “I have nothing bad to say about him,” he said.

Paul said he does not know of any political views held by his nephew.

“He’s a quiet kid,” he said. “He’s usually on his own. He’s a lonely, quiet person. He keeps everything to himself.”

Bobby lives in an apartment behind the house owned by his father -- and Paul's brother -- Robert Crimo Jr., he said. "

This from the uncle is what seems to be on repeat.

“He’s a quiet kid,” he said. “He’s usually on his own. He’s a lonely, quiet person. He keeps everything to himself.”

Jmo

In a short video titled “Where is Everyone?,” an Emergency Alert System can repeatedly be heard playing, as video apparently being shot from the back of a vehicle shows him driving down an empty main street lined with American flags. The street appears to be the exact street on the parade route where the mass shooting occurred on Monday.

In the right corner of the video, a Salon Lofts store can be seen as the video moves away down the street. The video then crosses train tracks, and then a First Bank office is on the left side of the video as the video continues moving. A Google Map street view shows that this is Central Avenue in Highland Park and was part of the parade route, with the video seeming to end very close to where Monday’s shooting on Central Avenue took place.

Concerns about his mental health going back to middle school
Was reclusive
His school offered him help but ….
His parents refused and opted to homeschool him instead

The mayor of the town was interviewed on Today. She knew him since he was a child and said he isn't mentally ill, he just apparently had what she referred to as a mental "breakdown". She spoke of knowing him through Cub Scouts, she was a leader. She doesn't ascribe it to mental health. She said the police will determine what made him become violent.

JMO, judging from his videos and other social media, I'm guessing he's just a violent jerk. Sounds like he was spoiled as a child, allowed to hang out in his room and do what he pleased. A narcissistic personality disorder. He wants to be famous. No excuses, just a spoiled man-child indulged by his parents. A household where guns are worshiped. JMO

Last edited:
When and where did he get his guns? Or did someone purchase them for him?

Can we start holding people accountable who know a friend, family member, etc is unwell and shows all the signs, yet do nothing? Unfortunately the next shooter is out there planning and friends and family are turning a blind eye to it.

“Something need to change,” White Sox closer Liam Hendriks said. “Something needs to be done, something needs to happen because there’s too many people losing their lives.”

“What happened today in Highland Park was horrifying and senseless,” the Bulls said in a statement. “Over the years, Highland Park has been home to many members of Bulls nation, including a number of Bulls players and staff. Our connection with the community is personal, and it holds a particularly special place in our heart.

“We are grieving with the community and everyone affected, and we support them as we all mourn this tragedy.”

The Cubs said they ” are heartbroken and grief-stricken ” over the violence. The NFL’s Bears called the shooting ” senseless and disgraceful,” and the NHL’s Blackhawks also expressed their grief.

“Everyone deserves to feel safe where they live, work and play, and this simply cannot be accepted as commonplace,” the Blackhawks said in their statement.

I think he's into QAnon stuff....

I saw a social media photo of him on Twitter in which he was wearing a Pepe the Frog t-shirt.

The mayor of the town was interviewed on Today. She knew him since he was a child and said he isn't mentally ill, he just apparently had what she referred to as a mental "breakdown". She spoke of knowing him through Cub Scouts, she was a leader. She doesn't ascribe it to mental health. She said the police will determine what made him become violent.

JMO, judging from his videos and other social media, I'm guessing he's just a violent jerk. Sounds like he was spoiled as a child, allowed to hang out in his room and do what he pleased. A narcissistic personality disorder. He wants to be famous. No excuses, just a spoiled man-child indulged by his parents. A household where guns are worshiped. JMO

I’ll wait to hear from the professionals on his mental state.

I’m not a Dr. But from all images of him so far he had major issues and as a parent would not have been allowed to live in apartment on my property or in my home.

I fell that he needed help years back.

Jmo

Crimo's father, Bob Sr, 58, is a local deli owner who once ran for mayor, while his mom, Denise Pesina, 48, was once arrested on suspicion of domestic battery.

Not sure about property since he was living in apartment and not main house but with mom have domestic battery I don’t think weapons would have been allowed in main home with her, if she still resides there.

Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE
Back