IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't explain how I feel. This poor child. I hope there is a resolution soon.

Dénouement;13625411 said:
BBM I'd like to wait for the tox report first. That's pure speculation. Yes the surveillance supposedly shows Kenneka stumbling around but imo this ≠ "all the drugs and booze" in I's video she says that she's not drunk however when I is smoking the blunt she asked if any influence was put in there so perhaps a drink was spiked or a spliff laced this in no way means that Kenneka had all the drugs and booze but if such an incident occurred it may produce the stumbling that was seen on the surveillance. How would she open the industrial freezer door in the basement from the 9th floor. How did she get down there if in such a state?

Other thoughts....who is to say her demeanor/stumbling on camera is not the result of the physical/mental/emotional trauma of a sexual assault?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other thoughts....who is to say her demeanor/stumbling on camera is not the result of the physical/mental/emotional trauma of a sexual assault?

I don't doubt she was drinking, but I agree that these could be factors.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Possible.
Fyi her sister is talking on Facebook live outside the hotel with others.

Would like to know how well Kenneka knew the other people who were at the party.... as in-- friends with everyone there, or only 1 or 2 of the girls ?
:moo:

Would like to know how well Kenneka knew the other people who were at the party.... as in-- friends with everyone there, or only 1 or 2 of the girls ?
:moo:

She knew M, I and S there were a few other girls there too. I don't know if she knew any of the guys or if they were M's connections since it was M's birthday.

I'm still awaiting more news. My hinky meter is going off with this one...poor Kenneka. :(

I think it will also help if we all think back to when we were underage drinking. I remember ripping shots of Bacardi bc I didn't know any better. Then waking up the next day in the same clothes from the night before not knowing how I got where I was. Meaning at that age when drinking is still taboo, it's a lot riskier in a lot of ways.

This morning I thought I heard "help me" but after listening to the song posted, I def think it was just the song. I don't hear the same things some other posters hear such as comments about killing someone.

I guess we will have to wait until LE confirms the cause of death, and maybe the tox screening. Time will tell the truth. Regardless of the cause of death, it's a tragedy that a young life is now lost.

I don't have the best eyesight in the world, but I still don't see anything weird in the glasses.

Is there an msm link to the 9 min hotel video?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hotel worker here:

It's virtually impossible for a guest to stumble into an employees only area. You'll need a key or a special code to open the door to that area. Freezer being in the basement, she would have just gotten out of the elevator in order to arrive there and many hotels require a special key to even access that floor. Being as this is a 3-4 star hotel in a big city that is riddled with crime I imagine that the hotel has many measures in place to keep random people from going into employees only areas where money, supplies and employees personal belongings are kept.

As someone who's worked for three different hotel brands and in three very different buildings and has been to hotels all over the world, the only thing we take as serious as our guests safety is protecting the brand, the money and the inventory and our employees.
Does this mean an employee would have had to have badged into that area? If so, it seems like a monumentally stupid idea (assumption 1 key swipes are tracked assumption 2 employees should know key swipes are tracked).

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Could be, but how did she get in the freezer?

yikes her autopsy came out inconclusive. now we need to wait for tox results. sad case. imo i believe it was a tragic accident. i hear nothing on that live video. no 'help me' or whatsoever.

( reminds me of Brandon lawsons 911 call, many people say that you can hear ''help me'' faintly in the background but theres nothing imho )

oh and i believe that there are screenshots that shows evidence that I did put her in the freezer but i don't trust screenshots, could be fabricated. there are also a few fake accounts pretending to be Kenneka's friends for god knows what reason.

I also read that LE wants to show K's mom camera footage where K is on. Somehow the mother said she's not going because she's not feeling well *she said it on a fb live video* thats a little off, if my daughter was dead i would want to know everything but i don't want to judge anybody.

Does this mean an employee would have had to have badged into that area? If so, it seems like a monumentally stupid idea (assumption 1 key swipes are tracked assumption 2 employees should know key swipes are tracked).

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
BINGO

yikes her autopsy came out inconclusive. now we need to wait for tox results. sad case. imo i believe it was a tragic accident. i hear nothing on that live video. no 'help me' or whatsoever.

( reminds me of Brandon lawsons 911 call, many people say that you can hear ''help me'' faintly in the background but theres nothing imho )

This is a pretty interesting article regarding autopsies IMO https://www.forensicmag.com/article/2015/09/7-common-mistakes-regarding-autopsy-reports

From above article ...

“Pending" means you have to wait for the results. It does not mean "we don't know.”*It does not mean that the autopsy findings were "inconclusive.” Something is inconclusive when you cannot draw conclusions about it after all the information is available. The autopsy itself may be conclusive, but the medical examiner is not going to tell you that—because they are still working to complete the death investigation, and that will take some time.

Edit to make it clearer - they didn't say her autopsy was inconclusive. They said it was inconclusive pending further study and will take time. FWIW I also believe it was a tragic accident

I also read that LE wants to show K's mom camera footage where K is on. Somehow the mother said she's not going because she's not feeling well *she said it on a fb live video* thats a little off, if my daughter was dead i would want to know everything but i don't want to judge anybody.
I believe she is going tomorrow afternoon, but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member