IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused, too, which is why I'm not going to assume the articles from yesterday are absolute facts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ry.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lawyer: Video released to Kenneka Jenkins' family does not show her walking into freezer

I find this disturbing...
When asked whether Holmes had been shown the video, Rosemont police spokesman Det. Joe Balogh did not answer directly, but expressed appreciation for Holmes' assistance "on behalf of the family and community pursuant to this investigation."

Did Holmes see this video or not?

I think semantics are coming into this, reason I say that is that mom herself, has not corrected this and it has been out over 24 hours.

Lawyers are lawyers...video RELEASED to family does not show.......BUT I think video has been reviewed by Andrew Holmes and family in LE presences

I also thought freezer was on, if freezer was off that would debunk all the body part harvesting conspiracy theories.

I find this disturbing...

Did Holmes see this video or not?
If there is video of her walking into the freezer ALONE - the family would have it!
IMO
I believe someone disabled the camera or deleted video of her being placed inside it by one or more people.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Brian Dorman
Brian Dorman @BDormanTV
Breaking: Rosemont PD to publicly release all hotel video surveillance of Kenneka Jenkins who was found dead in a freezer. #ABC57

So, so tragic. Ugh.

could it be that the kitchen leads to the freezer so maybe they didnt catch her literally walking into the freezer but since there is no footage of her returning and she was found in the freezer its assumed that this is when she turned the corner she entered then?

So, at no time there isn't anyone else on the video?

So, at no time there isn't anyone else on the video?

That's what I'm wondering. I would like to see the footage of that kitchen area for an hour before she entered until she was found

So...I see the video of her walking alone in the kitchen. Is there video of her actually opening the freezer door? :waiting::gaah: :thinking:

My guess is that it must be the closest camera to the freezer which prompts the question of any other activity in the hours before an after she entered the kitchen. From what I see it seems as if she thought it may of led her somewhere paticular like back to the elevators or outside to her car. She does seem to be walking in a drunk manor at times.

I can believe she went into the freezer. It's much more difficult to believe she closed herself in...

I can believe she went into the freezer. It's much more difficult to believe she closed herself in...

I would like to see pictures of the actual freezer doors. Some of them close automatically due to the weight of the doors, but there is a release inside to open the doors again. IF there is no video of her actually opening the freezer and going in, I can't believe that police thought her mother would be satisfied to just see a few seconds of a clip of her alone in the kitchen. They need to allow her to watch the several hours of uncut video of the kitchen to show no one else came in before or after. Even that may not be enough to convince her mother, however. JMO.

Was it ever determined if the freezer was working or not? If it was not turned on (and no one harmed her), how did she die? Suffocation? Alcohol poisoning?

Edit: clarification

How did she open the freezer? How did she turn it on?

Vid from CBS Chicago before my post is removed again

[video=twitter;908815485516615681]https://twitter.com/AudrinaBigos/status/908815485516615681?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwi tter.min.html%23908815485516615681[/video]

[video=twitter;908794555104993285]https://twitter.com/AudrinaBigos/status/908794555104993285[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces