IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also very possible when she got into the freezer she laid down and passed out, then died in her sleep from too much alcohol and/or whatever she may have taken that night. The empty freezer could have looked like a nice place to rest at the time. No judgement because I've thought the booths at dirty diners were great places to sleep.

Many of her friends were smoking weed at the party as well as drinking. Both of those together can be very potent. It looked like one of her friends had a red bull. I wonder if mixing alcohol, red bull and weed would make someone feel. That is uppers, downers and more downers. Obviously, I don't know what Kenneka did or didn't do that night. I said upthread that it might be possible that the weed was laced.

moo

Honest opinion teenagers around this age are use to smoking and drinking or getting cross-faded. But it could've been laced that we do not know. Does anyone have the answer to if the freezer was on/off upon discovering her body?

I'm leaning towards accepting that this may have been death by misadventure. However, I still have questions. Like why are there discrepancies in the surveillance timestamps? One video of her wandering in that terrible state has a timestamp of 2:26, which is odd considering there's footage of her in a party video where she seems perfectly fine and not in a bad state. We still don't have video footage of her opening the freezer, walking into it, and closing it behind her. In my opinion she looks more than drunk, she looks drugged. Where the heck were her friends? Their story that they left her to go get some things left behind still sounds suspicious.

Conflicting details like the freezer being on, then others (the mum?) saying the freezer was off. Kenneka's hair being immaculate in her stumbling around vids, but her sister claiming she was found with her hair wild, all over her face and wet? Maybe that's just a rumour, haven't seen footage of the sister's comments myself.

if she was confused and panicked/trying to get out maybe beating the door once inside could that account for messy hair? using all of that energy prob also sweating even if it was on

With a high blood alcohol content she most likely didn't notice how cold it was. She probably went in there to hide from the guys her friend had invited and then fell asleep. No telling how large the freezer was or how dark. She could have passed out before her eyes adjusted to find the door.

And see the time thing confused me too. If kenneka monfiah, and Irene all three left the party to go home, when all of sudden they realize kj left her keys and phone in the room, was there any proof on the hotel cameras that these girls weee definitely with her? Bc on most of the videos that have been leaked she seems all alone with no other guest or hotel workers. Also, there's audio releasing of the officer who found her, he clearly states that she is "frozen". And I think I heard that Mr. Holmes guy say that she was never frozen. Must be a paid spokesperson for the city.

Do people lace weed these days? Serious question.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

She looked messed up not just drunk. That was very painful to watch. I worry the weed could have been k2 or whatever that synthetic crap is. So very sad. RIP

ABC Chicago reports room paid for with fraudulent credit card

And after watching the video clips continuously, one of my main question is why on some of the videos clips there's a time print and on the other ones they don't have one. And according to these clips, she was walking around the hotel for an hour and did not seem to pass one other guest or hotel employee??? Also on the video clips where she is walking in the kitchen, the police and hotel both stated that this is a closed off area but you can clearly see a Starbucks coffee cups lying by a sink. Maybe jumping the gun on this acquisition, but just stating.

And after watching the video clips continuously, one of my main question is why on some of the videos clips there's a time print and on the other ones they don't have one. And according to these clips, she was walking around the hotel for an hour and did not seem to pass one other guest or hotel employee??? Also on the video clips where she is walking in the kitchen, the police and hotel both stated that this is a closed off area but you can clearly see a Starbucks coffee cups lying by a sink. Maybe jumping the gun on this acquisition, but just stating.

SABBM

Good find !
From a construction worker ? But don't they bring a lunch box/igloo along with a coffee thermos ?

As more video is released... I'd like to know if there's any proof her friends were looking for her, as well.
The videos released should solve things, but they seem to bring up more questions.

Somewhat odd Kenneka doesn't seem to cross paths with ANYONE at all. It was late at night and into early morning, but still.
A hotel that size would have guests checking in late , etc.
:moo:

SABBM

Good find !
From a construction worker ? But don't they bring a lunch box/igloo along with a coffee thermos ?

As more video is released... I'd like to know if there's any proof her friends were looking for her, as well.
The videos released should solve things, but they seem to bring up more questions.

Somewhat odd Kenneka doesn't seem to cross paths with ANYONE at all. It was late at night and into early morning, but still.
A hotel that size would have guests checking in late , etc.
:moo:

Not all construction workers bring their lunch. Starbucks to me is like a 7-11 coffee. IMO this girl was seriously whacked out on drugs and/or alcohol. It's tragic but I don't understand why we're making it out to be more.

I have seen people get drunk then take X and act like this.. Normally not for as long as she did but. Sad case but I don't see much more to it than what the public knows.

Earlier in this thread we were discussing whether the freezer was on or off, due to conflicting reports. There were also conflicting reports on who found her-- some said a fireman searching found her, some said a hotel employee found her and that was what made it suspicious. Here is the 911 call from the first-responder who found her "frozen solid": http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/09/15...th-moment-authorities-found-body-call-listen/

Also at that link is a 911 call from her mother to report her missing. I can't believe how the 911 operator completely dismissed her mother's concerns and told her to go home and relax. I can understand his point somewhat that she is an adult, but it felt like he wasn't even listening to the reasons her mom was worried-- her car was there and her phone was with her friends and she had been drinking "more than she should". He could have sent an officer to take her report at that time or told her to go to the police station to file one--which she even ASKED if she should do.

Earlier in this thread we were discussing whether the freezer was on or off, due to conflicting reports. There were also conflicting reports on who found her-- some said a fireman searching found her, some said a hotel employee found her and that was what made it suspicious. Here is the 911 call from the first-responder who found her "frozen solid": http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/09/15...th-moment-authorities-found-body-call-listen/

Also at that link is a 911 call from her mother to report her missing. I can't believe how the 911 operator completely dismissed her mother's concerns and told her to go home and relax. I can understand his point somewhat that she is an adult, but it felt like he wasn't even listening to the reasons her mom was worried-- her car was there and her phone was with her friends and she had been drinking "more than she should". He could have sent an officer to take her report at that time or told her to go to the police station to file one--which she even ASKED if she should do.

Well if the first responder in the 911 call found her frozen the freezer must have been on. I just hope she passed out quickly because of the alcohol/drugs and did not spend hours shivering and panicking.

Thinking about the search for her, after searching the more likely places in the hotel (unlocked rooms, restrooms, public areas, etc) I would then assume she must have left the building and start searching the surrounding area. I would not think "Let's check the construction area and the freezer." I think I'm surprised they found her as fast as they did given where she was. Maybe the found the footage of her walking through that empty kitchen and that's when they searched there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces