IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Elisa Lam all over again. Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

[video=twitter;908871965703892992]https://twitter.com/AudrinaBigos/status/908871965703892992[/video]

The wet hair is most probably after the coroner rinsed it. At death certian muscles relax and without being too graphic the body releases things the family doesn't need to see. Additionally, as wasted as she appeared she may have vomited before or at the time of death. Freezing will dry up liquids that are present but if she blew chunks you get the picture. Let's not forget that molly and X are customary attendees at a great number of youthful gatherings these days.

I am am also old enough to remember that some older elevators, especially ones used regularly for large items can have a sliding door in lieu of the double automatic doors we usually use. This freezer door could have seemed like an old cargo elevator in her mind. It is impossible to rationalize the irrational just at you can't make a sober judgement about a wasted mind.

IMHO

I really don't get the organ trafficking rumours. You don't freeze bodies, because then you can't use the organs due to the tissue damage that occurs. At least that was what I was always told. So, the whole they led her to a freezer to take her kidneys or whatever seems like pure bullpucky CT stuff. I still have questions about the timestamps on the surveillance footage. And I still think there were some questionable things said on the live party vids. But it does look like she was drugged up (we'll never know if this was by her consent or not) and did wander into the area where the freezer was, alone. I still would like to see what kind of freezer it was, since some versions are hard to close from the inside.

Interesting how the post that Kenneka made about her brother being in prison has disappeared from her Facebook page.

I really don't get the organ trafficking rumours. You don't freeze bodies, because then you can't use the organs due to the tissue damage that occurs. At least that was what I was always told. So, the whole they led her to a freezer to take her kidneys or whatever seems like pure bullpucky CT stuff. I still have questions about the timestamps on the surveillance footage. And I still think there were some questionable things said on the live party vids. But it does look like she was drugged up (we'll never know if this was by her consent or not) and did wander into the area where the freezer was, alone. I still would like to see what kind of freezer it was, since some versions are hard to close from the inside.
I want to know about the freezer also.

Earlier in this thread we were discussing whether the freezer was on or off, due to conflicting reports. There were also conflicting reports on who found her-- some said a fireman searching found her, some said a hotel employee found her and that was what made it suspicious. Here is the 911 call from the first-responder who found her "frozen solid": http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/09/15...th-moment-authorities-found-body-call-listen/

Also at that link is a 911 call from her mother to report her missing. I can't believe how the 911 operator completely dismissed her mother's concerns and told her to go home and relax. I can understand his point somewhat that she is an adult, but it felt like he wasn't even listening to the reasons her mom was worried-- her car was there and her phone was with her friends and she had been drinking "more than she should". He could have sent an officer to take her report at that time or told her to go to the police station to file one--which she even ASKED if she should do.

Whats truly amazing is that with all the major news outlets covering this something called Hollywood Life got this info.

I still can't find if the freezer was on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of doors did the freezer have? I was under the impression that it was the regular doors that but was told it was a sliding door?

I still can't find if the freezer was on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://wgntv.com/2017/09/15/police-over-30-people-in-hotel-room-the-night-kenneka-jenkins-died/

In this video report they have a LEO saying that he found Kenneka in the freezer and that she was frozen solid. :( It hurts to type that.

I feel so bad for her mom. How can a mom with a missing daughter have her requests for help from police and hotel staff be turned down???? It makes me nauseated to think about. I put myself in Teresa's shoes and it is heart and gut wrenching. I'm so upset that the police said "even IF I did send someone...." what? EVEN IF you did? How does a mom (or anyone) get help in an emergency situation if the police aren't even willing to take her seriously? I'm sick. On top of that the poor thing is recovering from breast cancer, double mastectomy and infections. That is way too much for one person to have to deal with. I'm heartbroken.

http://wgntv.com/2017/09/15/police-over-30-people-in-hotel-room-the-night-kenneka-jenkins-died/

In this video report they have a LEO saying that he found Kenneka in the freezer and that she was frozen solid. :( It hurts to type that.

I feel so bad for her mom. How can a mom with a missing daughter have her requests for help from police and hotel staff be turned down???? It makes me nauseated to think about. I put myself in Teresa's shoes and it is heart and gut wrenching. I'm so upset that the police said "even IF I did send someone...." what? EVEN IF you did? How does a mom (or anyone) get help in an emergency situation if the police aren't even willing to take her seriously? I'm sick. On top of that the poor thing is recovering from breast cancer, double mastectomy and infections. That is way too much for one person to have to deal with. I'm heartbroken.

Easy. Anytime someone looses track of an adult you can't expect the police to immediately go on a massive search. jmo

Ok, the FB page is a shizzshow. Poor Gray Hugh's is all over it trying to debunk the "fake" screen shots spouting up like weeds.

Clearly to me there is only one issue.
FACT: child was under the influence.
FACT: child was left on her own (bad choice in retrospect)
FACT: child wound up in freezer and died.
Here's the kicker (to me only).
IF HOTEL & POLICE took Mom seriously right away and did a massive search, could they have found her on time to save her life????!!!

THIS to me is the issue at hand. No matter was she drugged. No matter was she raped, no matter anything. Could she have been found in time if family was permitted to search asap and received help? That's what's hurting my heart.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Easy. Anytime someone looses track of an adult you can't expect the police to immediately go on a massive search. jmo

I didn't mean to imply that I thought a "massive search" should be conducted. I guess if others feel that way, this how we are where we are with this.

I was thinking at the minimum that 1 hotel staff and 1-2 LEO to walk with the family around the hotel to look for her isn't too much to ask. I see now from your post and the actions that morning is how some people think about it. I'm actually really upset and angry about this and I need to step away from this thread for a bit.

Interesting how the post that Kenneka made about her brother being in prison has disappeared from her Facebook page.
Was that her brother? I thought that was her boyfriend. I thought that was why she went by two different last names, both Jenkins and Martin. Now I am confused.

Some people are saying there is a man at the end of a hall in one of the videos. It's very hard to see, but possible.

Ok, the FB page is a shizzshow. Poor Gray Hugh's is all over it trying to debunk the "fake" screen shots spouting up like weeds.

IF HOTEL & POLICE took Mom seriously right away and did a massive search, could they have found her on time to save her life????!!!

THIS to me is the issue at hand. No matter was she drugged. No matter was she raped, no matter anything. Could she have been found in time if family was permitted to search asap and received help? That's what's hurting my heart.

Self-edit [emoji850]

bbm That's what I'm thinking about too. Walking through the hotel and looking for her wouldn't have helped though, I doubt someone would have gone through the construction area in those first hours and opened the freezer door as it seems a remote possibility for her to be there.

Surveillance footage would have to have been looked at immediately and the footage of her walking through that kitchen found quickly. And again, it's unlikely that the footage from the cameras in the basement construction area would have been looked at first.

So even if staff had been super helpful and one of them immediately had started to look through all the footage, very likely it would have still taken many hours for her to be found. imo

How long can you survive in these temperatures?

IF there was a SA -- that would be enough motive to put her into the freezer, block it so she couldn't escape --and turn it on.
Be interesting to know if her autopsy showed any sexual trauma ?
Not saying this is what happened.

But if the hotel had any evidence she was led or pushed into the freezer-- it would be in their best interest to delete it as they might be held liable-- even if it it didn't involve one of their employees.
Sad the way some businesses operate --- but their financial well being would have to come first.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member