IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has haunted me. Guys - am very confused about weather we can post YT video on some of this but there is a guy at the end of the hall - in one she zoomed in on the video

Grainy indeed - reminded me of Michael Myers. Specultion it also appears by movement the oblt thing that is moving is his right arm he is not moving toward.

She looks back in that direction several times quiet chilling and scary.

It also makes sense now that the hotel might be far more invested in in this -- there is a woman in your hotel stumbling around your hallways being chased on your security cameras (plural) and is found dead in one your freezers?

Repeat the only thing that is moving is his right arm - dressed in white so you can see (contrast ) you can tell what is happening

moo

Time stamps on video footage can be changed. There was a case not too long ago (I think) on here, where the video footage was messing everyone up. Only to find out it was the time stamp. Does this ring a bell to anyone else? I cannot think about who the case was about. Ughh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the dispatcher very kind -- there was a complaint about music according to mom

It also struck me --the dispatcher corrected her on which location the hotel was.

This hit me two me ways-- the incident was widely known already in LE or the officer (JUST SPECULATING) -race- thought she might meant Rosemont not O hare on his own accord ?

speculating speculating omo just struck me in a huge city for that correction to be made by an officer that just started his shift as unique - my first impression was the first (LE very aware of something at Rosemont)

[video=youtube;87s-Z0B45yI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87s-Z0B45yI[/video]

10:01

"(Kenneka Jenkins MURDER) killer confesses online! MUST SEE" YouTube app - 5 days ago

Search this and watch in youtube. Sorry for some reason I couldn't link it.

Is it possible the whole frozen solid thing is /was a figure of speech? Maybe she wasn't frozen like ice but was extremely cold. Colder than the reg death cold.
Also like someone said the footage is in central time is it possible that the people screenshot ting etc viewed from East coast which shifted the time to local time?

JMO

All I'm going to say is that it's VERY interesting to me that the only security footage released to the public shows her in empty halls (unless I missed a person around her that you're referring to in your post) and yet it was reported that at one point she was at the front desk.

I don't care what time it was- there's going to be someone at the front desk. This is Chicago, not some random town in Nebraska where there isn't activity at a hotel at that hour.

I find it very hard to believe no one saw her.

JMO

That is where I am moving to and I think it was an employee--the fact that there
was employee in the room IMO is meaningful she would know about a freezer that has no food in it

Them clearly talking about freezers certainly has to mean something -- teens are not chatting about food management at parties ??

The man in the hallway has me going.

Lets say they raped her - she got out they are following her around to kill her .

Are a lot of people confusing O Hara and Rosemont hotel??

Goodness found the video of the whole group that is a lot of people in one room

i wonder what there occupancy was that night. The mother did state that there had been a noise complaint but if that is true there is no way a hotel employee would allow dozens and dozens of obviouly high kids hang out .

That is a lot of people! Wondering if employee knew that floor was empty?

The hotel occupancy that night would be important in that most of are surprised that no one passed by her - but there was a def a man in the hall behind her

I found an interesting article with the Daily Herald interviewing Kenneka Jenkins' mom.

"Her friend called me at 4:34 in the morning and stated to me that she was missing, I mean they couldn't find her. She had been lost for like 2 hours."

That's what her mom says in the video! Now there hasn't been anything saying that when they called her mom they told her she was missing for 2 hours!!! But if you read the article
"Jenkins' friends, who had her cellphone, reported her disappearance to Jenkins' mother after 4 a.m. Saturday. Martin said she called police soon after."

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...-freezer-how-did-she-unlock-both-double-doors

I know we can't post YouTube videos but now their is the original video surveillance floating out there that time stamps Kenneka walking towards the freeze at around 2:32AM....

My head is now spinning!!

Thethe party was very roudy. They streamed parts of this party on Face book live. At one point a hotel manager did come to the door I'm guessing complaining about being too loud.

Is there any way we are making assumptions that the kitchen in the video is not one where her body was found?

When I first saw the video my first thought was wow that is a clean kitchen.

In a construction area , in a kitchen not being used yet why would one keep a kitchen spotless?

Peeps, we have to be careful with the links we use on this case. I suspect many of them are for websites that WS would not consider MSM (mainstream media) and might not be allowed. They are often reporting "rumors" or "gossip".

I have seen on some of these that the "best friend" committed suicide, yet another report on the same site in another article that she was arrested a few days 'after her suicide'. I have seen that this BF confessed. I have seen FB posts in these articles where the friends are blaming each other, or where one of the girls said she worked at the hotel and that is how she was able to get the room (truth or fiction? I don't know) I honestly believe some of these articles are just filled with speculation and not facts. But if we can't link to what WS allows, then do be careful repeating them here.

hope this helps some of us posting here.

10:01

"(Kenneka Jenkins MURDER) killer confesses online! MUST SEE" YouTube app - 5 days ago

Search this and watch in youtube. Sorry for some reason I couldn't link it.

Most likely it can't be linked because it is a "blog" type poster, not MSM . it is based on assumptions, as far as I can tell. I don't think the friend has confessed, but that's JMO

Just caught on --the red boxes on all the videos IS editing

what is the reason for editing a CCTV?

Guys

We have a problem-- the person in all the stumbling around videos is heavier than the lobby one with her three friends ?

Ladies pls check this out! Lobby versus........

The red boxes are cropping used in editing

which would have to mean it was done in the hotel --most people when cropping dont let the crop marking be seen in the final edit

The guy in the red shirt is rolling a blunt. Thats y his hands r in his lap. He then hands it to her and she starts smoking.

Oh brother !

I can not believe I am studying womans breasts!!

Pls do so ladies and advise.............

The body in the bathroom is def not the body bouncing all over the hallways. What that means clueless but pls look at it

the lobby and the bathroom bodies match the hallways do not

Thethe party was very roudy. They streamed parts of this party on Face book live. At one point a hotel manager did come to the door I'm guessing complaining about being too loud.

I just saw that about 15 n ago -- that could be liability -- some staffer did not break upkids hanging out in a hotel room??

Being loud

Obviously under the influence

Just caught on --the red boxes on all the videos IS editing

what is the reason for editing a CCTV?

Time stamps! IMO, someone from the hotel messed with the video surveillance and changed the times. I believe she was in that freezer before that live feed on Facebook with the girl in the sunglasses and before Kenneka's mom was called by the friend to tell her she's missing.

I found an interesting article with the Daily Herald interviewing Kenneka Jenkins' mom.

"Her friend called me at 4:34 in the morning and stated to me that she was missing, I mean they couldn't find her. She had been lost for like 2 hours."

That's what her mom says in the video! Now there hasn't been anything saying that when they called her mom they told her she was missing for 2 hours!!! But if you read the article
"Jenkins' friends, who had her cellphone, reported her disappearance to Jenkins' mother after 4 a.m. Saturday. Martin said she called police soon after."

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...-freezer-how-did-she-unlock-both-double-doors

I know we can't post YouTube videos but now their is the original video surveillance floating out there that time stamps Kenneka walking towards the freeze at around 2:32AM....

My head is now spinning!!

Trust me your brain is on the same rollarcoaster as mine.

We cant post the videos but there is data that can be obtained . For Ex you can clearly hear someone in the room talking about freezers - WTH?

I mean unless a soundtrack was recorded you can hear it - simply put how can that not be huge??

If viewers can hear it cops can too

Just looking at video in the bathroom the tag on her jeans is on her left

in one video in the kitchen the tag is on right

in another video from the kitchen it is on the left???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678