IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The hotel was booked with a stolen credit card and stolen identity. I think her "friends" spiked her drink and they also left her unattended when she was clearly not on this planet. JK was with shady and untrustworthy people. It's hard to say what else they might have done or been involved with.
Not that this matters, but I wonder if the room was booked with a card one of these young people took from their parent(s). Just curious, otherwise it seems charges would be filed by now. Still very wrong.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have a theory. Her mom just had an operation and said she was at home on pain pills. Could KJ have taken some of the pills with her to the party?

I have another theory. We see gang symbols being thrown up in the videos. Could a gang have been hazing her and told her that she had to go to the freezer and sit there for X amount of time if she wanted in the gang? Maybe they sent her to steal food from the kitchen as a hazing act and panicked when she didn't come back. Maybe they checked the upstairs restaurants -- where they meant for her to go -- but found them gated down?

These are the only type of things I can think of for her to just go in the damn freezer on her own.
I think a lot of young people in certain demographics will throw up signs just because they think it's cool. Or because some artist they like does it. I wouldn't always assume gang.

[/B]
I believe they're the same. "The Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare" is in Rosemont so some people refer to it as "The Crowne Plaza Rosemont."

Thank you! That is what I get whether I search for CP-Rosemont or CP-Chicago O'Hare. It is not the West Loop CP.

Thank you! That is what I get whether I search for CP-Rosemont or CP-Chicago O'Hare. It is not the West Loop CP.

No, the West Loop CP is totally different. That's closer to downtown Chicago.
 Address: 733 West Madison, Chicago, IL 60661

I'm afraid to comment on this case anymore with people getting kinda defensive so quickly. But I just want to put up what I see. Is this the area? Or around the area the cop was referencing about his location...I have no idea but I thought I share.

This is the hotel and I just wanted to point out (circle) that area
dad55aefa7a783c63dfa7c73195a9389.png

Zoomed in and I poorly circled a door on the left and some type of unloading area where the 2 cars are parked. Could this be the "dock" Next..where my orange line is I can see dumpsters IMO.
7d185378dcdbff146fdef8e291fb454a.png

Then this is just a big areal view of the hotel itself which I like to refer as a big mamma hotel.
5dd03fed851617d27ae3cbaad63c96b3.png

Thoughts? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd not dismiss that being the place. It seems it was away from the room part of the motel. The conference center seemed to be separate. Great pics btw! Thanks!

I am wondering if the kitchen is under this “flight deck” this location is not labeled on the floor plans I have looked at and could be the restaurant that is not open now

http://https://earth.app.goo.gl/?ap...lhajBlTU9PaDZHV1FOSG5KeHltcGcQBQ #googleearth

To me the "flight deck" looks from the outside to be a security room (a large one if so!). Check out the windows on either side of the front door - I'm willing to bet those aren't tinted from the other side.

It's also intriguing that this spot is not on the floor plan maps.

IMO it doesn't look like a restaurant, but can't be sure.

Not that this matters, but I wonder if the room was booked with a card one of these young people took from their parent(s). Just curious, otherwise it seems charges would be filed by now. Still very wrong.

They may not know the identity of the two people who booked the room. They have their faces on video, but may not know their names.

Except you have the wrong hotel, she was at the Rosemont, not the Chicago O'hare in your pics

Hey there! Just saw this. Wanted to check in to see if you googled the address of the hotel? Let me know your thoughts
:facepalm:

Minor correction: According to the surveillance tapes, they arrived at the hotel at 00:13 which is 12:13am which is consistent with a 45 min drive. There is no extra hour to account for.

No, the security cameras are an hour behind.

Per the Chicago Tribune:

Rosemont police on Sept. 15, 2017, released video clips that depict Kenneka Jenkins staggering alone through a deserted kitchen of the Crowne Plaza O'Hare Hotel, but they do not show her entering the walk-in freezer in which her body was found. This edited piece was combined from video files made public by the Village of Rosemont. During video conversions at the Chicago Tribune, red motion-sensor boxes were stripped and thus not visible on the Tribune video player. In addition, time date stamps show more than an hour discrepancy.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...h-rosemont-police-not-fbi-20170918-story.html

I think a lot of young people in certain demographics will throw up signs just because they think it's cool. Or because some artist they like does it. I wouldn't always assume gang.

I said they were throwing up gang signs because I know they are gang signs and because they mentioned the gangs. I would never put that on anyone without checking it out first.

ETA
In the video, the guy throws up a gang sign for "BD," which is Black disciples. He actually says on BD in the video. The woman in there throws up one but I can't figure out what it is.

Hey there! Just saw this. Wanted to check in to see if you googled the address of the hotel? Let me know your thoughts
:facepalm:

I am not sure, I have seen a few posters referring to the one that says, Chicago O'hare as being in Rosemont, BUT that contradicts the 911 call when the operator asked mom which one the Chicago O'hare or the Rosemont.....if they call them both Chicago O'hare what a mess that would be for first responders

I see the confusion, seems the 911 operator may have been referring to a different Crowne Plaza, could have sworn she asked if it was the O'hare or Rosemont location BUT the O'hare is the Rosemont location

To me the "flight deck" looks from the outside to be a security room (a large one if so!). Check out the windows on either side of the front door - I'm willing to bet those aren't tinted from the other side.

I can't help but keep going back to that spot. There's just something about it and the fact it's not on the floor plans. This is time I wish I lived in Chicago lol

Has anyone seen the video of the kitchen showing how the freezers look? According to that video, the person said you had to have a employee key card to go down the elevator she came out of. Very interesting video

No, the West Loop CP is totally different. That's closer to downtown Chicago.
 Address: 733 West Madison, Chicago, IL 60661

They weren't at the West Loop. They were at the CP O'Hare in Rosemont.

The Flight Deck is a 2,300 sq ft meeting facility. Page 6

http://www.crowneplazaohare.com/pdf/doc-facility-1401167938.pdf

I said they were throwing up gang signs because I know they are gang signs and because they mentioned the gangs. I would never put that on anyone without checking it out first.
I'm not saying they are not gang signs. I'm saying it doesn't mean they are involved in gang activity. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just saying we don't know. Unless you know them personally, I suppose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkit2110
Back