IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not sure, I have seen a few posters referring to the one that says, Chicago O'hare as being in Rosemont, BUT that contradicts the 911 call when the operator asked mom which one the Chicago O'hare or the Rosemont.....if they call them both Chicago O'hare what a mess that would be for first responders

I see the confusion, seems the 911 operator may have been referring to a different Crowne Plaza, could have sworn she asked if it was the O'hare or Rosemont location BUT the O'hare is the Rosemont location

From the transcript of the 911 (they are the same though) The other is the West Loop very close to KJ's home:

O: 911 what is the address and your emergency

M: Yes I'm at the Crowne Crowne Plaza at O'Hare Airport and I was calling because my daughter came to this part to a party here last night a gathering with her friends annnd uhm and now her friends they said they left on the front of the hotel and she's not able to be found now. She's 19 y/o.

O: And you said that this and, and you said the Crowne Plaza at O'Hare Airport?

M: Yes, yes, and they said that when her friends was asking up earlier today, like about four o'clock in the morning because they should run the video cameras they said they didn't have no camera but now I came and a lady she came and said she heard music and she asked me if I wanted to go upstairs and we went up stairs on the 11th floor and there was someone came to the room and she said that she did see my daughter there with a group of girls and and a couple of guys but that's all ughm she could "talk?" because she was busy tryin to get reception on her phone.

O: Alright well then you know what uhm well then ughm are you sure you don't mean the Crown Plaza in Rosemont?

M: Yea (not sure) I'm sorry the Crown Plaza in Rosemont. That's exactly where it's at. Sorry.

911 call:

[video=youtube;87s-Z0B45yI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87s-Z0B45yI&t=463s[/video]

I'm not saying they are not gang signs. I'm saying it doesn't mean they are involved in gang activity. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just saying we don't know. Unless you know them personally, I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to be argumentative but throwing up the sign and saying "On BD" is a good circumstantial piece of evidence. I don't know them, but I do know enough about it to say what I think. You don't broadcast yourself doing gang signs to just be silly. You can get hurt doing stuff like that.

I'm not trying to be argumentative but throwing up the sign and saying "On BD" is a good circumstantial piece of evidence. I don't know them, but I do know enough about it to say what I think. You don't broadcast yourself doing gang signs to just be silly. You can get hurt doing stuff like that.
OK. Yes, maybe we don't. A lot of teenagers do. I'm not sure why. YMMV.

Girl was obviously drunk and possibly on drugs. Bad decisions most likely is what killed her,

I'm not saying they are not gang signs. I'm saying it doesn't mean they are involved in gang activity. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just saying we don't know. Unless you know them personally, I suppose.

My 15 year old <modsnip> nephew prob throws up gang signs in his snap chats. I'm making that up, but I'm just saying it to make a point. Anyone can throw up gang signs, especially if they are trying to look tough. I'd take gang signs with a bucket of salt.

People post pics and videos of themselves doing gang signs all the time. Growing up in the NJ suburbs with a lot of implants from Brooklyn and queens, I can assure you "gang signs" can be seen in a bunch of pictures back then. Way back in the day when you had to take your disposable cameras to CVS to get them developed.

Those guys were prob trying to look cool on social media. I truly wouldn't look too much into the "gang sign"
Thing.

People post pics and videos of themselves doing gang signs all the time. Growing up in the NJ suburbs with a lot of implants from Brooklyn and queens, I can assure you "gang signs" can be seen in a bunch of pictures back then. Way back in the day when you had to take your disposable cameras to CVS to get them developed.

Those guys were prob trying to look cool on social media. I truly wouldn't look too much into the "gang sign"
Thing.

Agree. They are more often than not 'photo ops'. 'Gang-gang' is regularly said accompanying this. And not because they are 'throwing up' but because it's in songs, hashtags, etc. I don't think there was gang relevance in all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. Yes, maybe we don't. A lot of teenagers do. I'm not sure why. YMMV.

I have no dog in the fight but, they do it around here too. Especially if they're into certain types of rap music. I think that some of them are related to a certain singer/band too, and/or their own label that they're pushing. Idk, the only sign I've ever "thrown" was the standard "rock on" sign. :rocker:

My 15 year old <modsnip> nephew prob throws up gang signs in his snap chats. I'm making that up, but I'm just saying it to make a point. Anyone can throw up gang signs, especially if they are trying to look tough. I'd take gang signs with a bucket of salt.

Same, and I live in a small town in Appalachia... However, I get that if one was in a gang's territory, one would not want to be throwin' up signs. It could get you killed.

Hey y'all. Whether she was or wasn't "throwin up" gang signs, we have no proof that she was in a gang. IMO when someone is in a gang they don't hide it. No-they don't come right out and say it but theirs pride of being in that specific gang. Usually wearing a certain color(s) bandana and a certain way...IMO of course. She's wearing purple to support violence which indeed also represents domestic violence. Just throwing that out there.

Anyone else watch GangLand ? Lol

Also,when I'm hyped up about what I'm talking about I use my hands a lot. If that makes sense? And the supposedly supposedly not gang signs still doesn't help us to try and figure out her route to the basement to that kitchen and then to that freezer.

Hey y'all. Whether she was or wasn't "throwin up" gang signs, we have no proof that she was in a gang. IMO when someone is in a gang they don't hide it. No-they don't come right out and say it but theirs pride of being in that specific gang. Usually wearing a certain color(s) bandana and a certain way...IMO of course. She's wearing purple to support violence which indeed also represents domestic violence. Just throwing that out there.

Anyone else watch GangLand ? Lol

Also,when I'm hyped up about what I'm talking about I use my hands a lot. If that makes sense? And the supposedly supposedly not gang signs still doesn't help us to try and figure out her route to the basement to that kitchen and then to that freezer.

BBM
I thought purple was worn in support of awareness of domestic violence. I just didn't even see any gang related tatts either. Maybe I need glasses. There's normally some kind of tatt showing. Some hand signs but nothing I don't see folks throw up and rap shows here.

I am not sure, I have seen a few posters referring to the one that says, Chicago O'hare as being in Rosemont, BUT that contradicts the 911 call when the operator asked mom which one the Chicago O'hare or the Rosemont.....if they call them both Chicago O'hare what a mess that would be for first responders

I see the confusion, seems the 911 operator may have been referring to a different Crowne Plaza, could have sworn she asked if it was the O'hare or Rosemont location BUT the O'hare is the Rosemont location

Technically they are Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare (in Rosemont) and Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop

No problem! It would be a great catch if we were using wrong info.

The hotel room was secured with stolen credit card and ID So I am going with possibility of gang signs too.

http://abc7chicago.com/raw-video-re...found-dead-in-rosemont-hotel-freezer/2419272/

....room was rented using a stolen credit card obtained via identity theft, Rosemont police said.

I can't help but keep going back to that spot. There's just something about it and the fact it's not on the floor plans. This is time I wish I lived in Chicago lol

If we were in Chicago, we would both be walking those halls! You aren't leaving me out.

Has anyone seen the video of the kitchen showing how the freezers look? According to that video, the person said you had to have a employee key card to go down the elevator she came out of. Very interesting video

I have seen it this evening ... and she said there were FIVE kitchen areas. I never did figure out how she got in here if you needed a key. But I am tired and will probably be checking again tomorrow. You can find it under something like "Footage of Freezer", by some "talented" guy

From the transcript of the 911 (they are the same though) The other is the West Loop very close to KJ's home:

O: 911 what is the address and your emergency

M: Yes I'm at the Crowne Crowne Plaza at O'Hare Airport and I was calling because my daughter came to this part to a party here last night a gathering with her friends annnd uhm and now her friends they said they left on the front of the hotel and she's not able to be found now. She's 19 y/o.

O: And you said that this and, and you said the Crowne Plaza at O'Hare Airport?

O: Alright well then you know what uhm well then ughm are you sure you don't mean the Crown Plaza in Rosemont?

M: Yea (not sure) I'm sorry the Crown Plaza in Rosemont. That's exactly where it's at. Sorry.

]

snipped your quote a bit. I see the discrepancy and why he was confused now, Crown Okaza has some sort of office for shuttle service st the airport and he may have thought when she said O'Hare Airport that her daughter was lost at the airport. he clarified it was the hotel.

Glad we cleared up one detail, but so many more to go.

:eek:fftobed:

Thing.
I completely agree. I don't think you have to be in a gang to rob someone either. Of course, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter if they are in a gang. But that's just my opinion. I'm no gang expert.

Has anyone seen the video of the kitchen showing how the freezers look? According to that video, the person said you had to have a employee key card to go down the elevator she came out of. Very interesting video

Another video of the same place taken by a kid that just likes to ride elevators showed you could go all the way down and doors opened on two sides of the elevator, one being the staff only side, without a key. It's just a crazy rabbits warren.

I have no dog in the fight but, they do it around here too. Especially if they're into certain types of rap music. I think that some of them are related to a certain singer/band too, and/or their own label that they're pushing. Idk, the only sign I've ever "thrown" was the standard "rock on" sign. :rocker:

Kids here in Australia throw gang signs they have copied from American rap artists in photos all the time, just because they think it's cool. They don't understand or care about the real meaning, just something to do with their hands in a photo.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/media/94660311-132.html
imagepng

take a look at this video especially the location tags upper left corner. It has all but the second kitchen video all in 1 and a new segment I hadn&#8217;t seen
Sw entry hall
Food court hall
Pass elevator
ll (lower level)west hall
*no tag (men&#8217;s room)
upper kitchen

These youngsters are from the heart of Chicago. They were throwing up gang signs and probably are gang-affiliated. However, I think this is irrelevant to what happened to Kenneka.

The attorney for the family has spoken out and stated that Kenneka was found in a different kitchen from the one that we see her walking through in released video footage. The kitchen that she was actually found in, according to the attorney had not been used for years. The freezer had been turned on.

He also stated that there is evidence of at least 2 employees in her vicinity while she is roaming. It is not clear if they actually saw her.

Question: If I walk into a McDonald's kitchen and go straight to the freezer am I negligent or is the establishment negligent? I am technically trespassing. In retail and I am assuming in a large hotel there may be significant turnover so employees could easily assume that someone in an unsecure area is there because they have the right to be there as in other employees. I've heard of employees going to work drunk, and them not being reported. Also, in the case of the people who have recently gone into some of the kitchens in the Crown Plaza, unless it is a manager, why would the other employees say anything? For all they know it could be a new employee or someone who typically works a different shift.

These youngsters are from the heart of Chicago. They were throwing up gang signs and probably are gang-affiliated. However, I think this is irrelevant to what happened to Kenneka.

The attorney for the family has spoken out and stated that Kenneka was found in a different kitchen from the one that we see her walking through in released video footage. The kitchen that she was actually found in, according to the attorney had not been used for years. The freezer had been turned on.

He also stated that there is evidence of at least 2 employees in her vicinity while she is roaming. It is not clear if they actually saw her.

Question: If I walk into a McDonald's kitchen and go straight to the freezer am I negligent or is the establishment negligent? I am technically trespassing. In retail and I am assuming in a large hotel there may be significant turnover so employees could easily assume that someone in an unsecure area is there because they have the right to be there as in other employees. I've heard of employees going to work drunk, and them not being reported. Also, in the case of the people who have recently gone into some of the kitchens in the Crown Plaza, unless it is a manager, why would the other employees say anything? For all they know it could be a new employee or someone who typically works a different shift.

Hi there!
Do you have a MSM link that states what you just said about the attorney speaking out?
:wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MediainfoMPM
Back