IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was a presser in Chicago last night. Andrew Holmes conducted it. Mom, Dad, Sister, Postal workers, Aunt, Reporter, all spoke.
Several of them called out Josh Simmons by name and asked that he come forward to clear his name.

It was covered by ABC, NBC, CBS, WGN.
Here is the WGN (from facebook):
WGN TV
It looks like the post is no longer available ....

I uploaded more than 20 pics of the presser to Kierra Coles Case Archive.
If you have not checked it out, please go look.

Kierra Coles -IL- by amanda reckonwith
Thank you so much for uploading the photos and posting the video.

It truly boggles my mind that Kierra’s story hasn’t gone national. And it angers me.

Is LE just waiting for someone to find her one day?

I'm guessing police have talked to JS. But of course he would have an alibi and "we broke up" kind of story,
and police have no reason/evidence to question him further. If he in fact has killed Kierra and hidden her body,
she will have to be found before he can be looked at further.

But the family... (if I were in their shoes I'd be livid) wants him to tell them something.
He hasn't appeared in any vigil or any search. As the father of her child, it looks bad on him for sure.

As far as Kierras father being angry, he wasn't angry about JS (although he might be).
He was mad that people have gone to social media spreading stories about his personal life.
My own opinion is that the presser would have had better coverage in local news if he had not gone on that rant
at the vigil that was about Kierra, not about his own personal problems..

I'm guessing police have talked to JS. But of course he would have an alibi and "we broke up" kind of story,
and police have no reason/evidence to question him further. If he in fact has killed Kierra and hidden her body,
she will have to be found before he can be looked at further.

But the family... (if I were in their shoes I'd be livid) wants him to tell them something.
He hasn't appeared in any vigil or any search. As the father of her child, it looks bad on him for sure.

As far as Kierras father being angry, he wasn't angry about JS (although he might be).
He was mad that people have gone to social media spreading stories about his personal life.
My own opinion is that the presser would have had better coverage in local news if he had not gone on that rant
at the vigil that was about Kierra, not about his own personal problems..
I agree, although I'm sure he is utterly grief stricken, it was not the time or place to launch a tirade. I feel deeply sorry for him, but he turned the vigil, presser and focus away from Kierra and onto himself. When there is such little media presence to begin with, it seemed like a waste of precious attention.

Hopefully, something any one of those speaking may have hit home with a person who might know something. Anything. Please come forward and help this grieving family.

Kierra where are you?

It sure seems like the police could do more.

Surely her boyfriend is a POI but I haven't seen anything in the news about his home being searched. Police don't seem to care. No press conferences to give updates and get her face and story out in the media. No new information. Nothing about wanting to speak to JS

Her family needs a private investigator because it seems like nobody is actually investigating what happened to this young woman

I agree, although I'm sure he is utterly grief stricken, it was not the time or place to launch a tirade. I feel deeply sorry for him, but he turned the vigil, presser and focus away from Kierra and onto himself. When there is such little media presence to begin with, it seemed like a waste of precious attention.

Hopefully, something any one of those speaking may have hit home with a person who might know something. Anything. Please come forward and help this grieving family.

Kierra where are you?

Yeah, but it sounds like a lot of the social media stuff is saying his personal issues mean that Kierra doesn't deserve to be a search. It's devaluing the worth of all of them. :( :( :(

Yeah, but it sounds like a lot of the social media stuff is saying his personal issues mean that Kierra doesn't deserve to be a search. It's devaluing the worth of all of them. :( :( :(
I'm sorry to hear that carbuff. I purposely don't follow social media in regards to Websleuth cases. I prefer to get the facts in MSM and I don't enjoy all the drama that gets spread around on SM a lot of times during these cases. It's very sad, but I hope that anyone and everyone who cares about Kierra & baby Coles can put the negativity aside and find out where this young woman is and bring her home. She's been gone way too long!

I'm sorry to hear that carbuff. I purposely don't follow social media in regards to Websleuth cases. I prefer to get the facts in MSM and I don't enjoy all the drama that gets spread around on SM a lot of times during these cases. It's very sad, but I hope that anyone and everyone who cares about Kierra & baby Coles can put the negativity aside and find out where this young woman is and bring her home. She's been gone way too long!

You're definitely right to avoid it. I don't follow most of the social media things, but after a couple of news articles alluded to the father's situation, I thought I'd be better informed if I went to see for myself what was going on. It's really appalling the things people will decide to say :( but I'm not sure I'm any wiser than I was before.

You're definitely right to avoid it. I don't follow most of the social media things, but after a couple of news articles alluded to the father's situation, I thought I'd be better informed if I went to see for myself what was going on. It's really appalling the things people will decide to say :( but I'm not sure I'm any wiser than I was before.
You went with good intentions, that's all that matters. People can be cruel, especially behind the anonymity of a computer screen.

Eta; Removed paragraph

Sorry if I’m behind on this thread, was it ever established if it definitely was Kierra seen that morning on video walking past her car in uniform? I remember reading that it may not have been her?
IIRC some of her fellow postal workers thought it might not have been her. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm following a couple of missing persons threads and it gets overwhelming at times. :(

I'm thinking of you Miss Kierra, especially with the bitter cold weather happening in your area. I hope you are warm and safe somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back