GUILTY IL - Kimberly Vaughn, 34, & 3 children slain, Channahon Twp, 14 June 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
finally after the longest time justice, whatever happens to him I will never forget the smiling happy photos of Kimberly and her beloved children, and I hope for the family they can now begin to live with the happier memories and leave behind as much as they can the horror of there deaths and the man who killed them

Rest in Peace, Kim and babies. Know this monster will never know freedom again.

May this monster who posed as "husband" and "father" rot in H*ll when he finally gets there... and maybe one of the other monsters in prison will help him on his way, sooner, rather than later.

http://http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91046&sitesection=wgntv&VID=23900438http://www.wgntv.com/news/nationwor...urder-of-wife-3-kids-20121126,0,6512124.story

more at link, video & pics ^^^

Vaughn murdered his wife and kids, prosecutors say, because he saw them as obstacles to his dream of a new life in Canada. He posted wistful Internet messages about building a cabin and settling in the Yukon cut off from the world.

According to prosecutors, Vaughn woke his family on the day of the killings promising a surprise trip to a water park. But shortly after 5 a.m., he pulled off the road and shot them. Each child was shot once in the chest and head while buckled in the back seat of the family SUV.

Abigayle was found holding a stuffed animal. Blake's wounds indicated he had raised his arm to shield himself.

At the trial, defense attorneys told jurors that Vaughn's wife was to blame, saying she was suicidal over marital strife. They suggested she shot her husband in the wrist and leg, then killed the children and herself.

Attachments

• vaughnfamily.jpg
    vaughnfamily.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 21
From the one article: When asked for comment, the Vaughn family said no. "Nothing you could print."

Really?!? Really?!?

And the 2007-2012 Jackie Peterson Denial Award goes to...
Hmmmm..... they don't happen to attend the Coleman Cultorama do they?
But sometimes I guess that's the best one can expect from those who enabled these murderers in their earlier lives. Move often then not this is the attitude we get from these families. The Hacking family seems to be the oddity instead of the moral majority.

Humph, whatever. Move along people........ nothing here to see....... Just another run of the mill family murderer finally getting his due.

Hopefully we won't be hearing much from any of them again.

Enjoy life in prison Christopher Vaughn, I'm sure Drew Peterson will be joining you very soon.

My thoughts today are of those who are now Christmas angels.

R.I.P. Kim, Abby, Sandy and Blake

You should be celebrating Christ's birth with your loved ones.

NEW THREAD has been started and OPENED HERE.
Please go there to discuss the most recent developments in this tragic case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member