Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know the date that they stopped in Rockford to check on the boys and everything was fine.
Right now we are looking at anywhere from 8/18-9/18... knowing that date would narrow things down, dontcha think?

I would like to know when the other boy went back to his mother? He is obviously OK?

I'd love to know this too! If I knew that this WAS the ACTUAL hair style of wee Charming (that's what I call him in my head, and I can't bear to type 'the lagoon baby' anymore) then I wouldn't be considering Kyrian as a possible match.

I have a very sad feeling there was artistic licence applied. :(

eta... then again, he went back and fixed the teeth. So who knows.

Oh really? When did that happen? (fixing the teeth)

I guess I'm using the difference in the length of hair as an excuse because I don't want this to be Kyrian :(

I guess I'm using the difference in the length of hair as an excuse because I don't want this to be Kyrian :(
I don't know what to think of the hair. At first I was convinced it was him but the hair kinda turned me off of that idea. Its so hard to tell. I'd think enough hair could grow enough for little twisties. But I honestly havent a clue as if its actually possible. I'd google it but the DNA is in so we will know sooner or later.

I'd love to know this too! If I knew that this WAS the ACTUAL hair style of wee Charming (that's what I call him in my head, and I can't bear to type 'the lagoon baby' anymore) then I wouldn't be considering Kyrian as a possible match.

I have a very sad feeling there was artistic licence applied. :(

eta... then again, he went back and fixed the teeth. So who knows.

The only description I could find of baby Doe's hair says:
All the body parts appeared to be of a child the same age. The hair was short, curly and black in color. The eyes were brown and the child’s ears weren’t pierced, according the statement.

“All efforts will be made to scientifically identify these body parts, which were badly decomposed,” the statement said.
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/17256570-story

I don't know what to think of the hair. At first I was convinced it was him but the hair kinda turned me off of that idea. Its so hard to tell. I'd think enough hair could grow enough for little twisties. But I honestly havent a clue as if its actually possible. I'd google it but the DNA is in so we will know sooner or later.

the DNA is in?!

Oh shoot, lol! I was searching frantically like finally!!

Any idea how much longer it will be for DNA?
Lol I know. I felt horrible for getting anyone's hopes up.

I have no idea how long the dna will be. Hopefully soon.

What kind of bag was the body in? I haven't read through the other thread to find out just yet. TIA

I've seen recreations/sketches where the artist has show a few different hairstyles and hair colors because they have no idea.

In this case, I'm not sure what to think. The description says short, curly and black in color. So if baby does hair was in twist, wouldn't it say that?

Weird. Not sure what to think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a search for Kyrian tomorrow. They are meeting at the police station in Chicago then traveling to Rockford to search for him.

There is a search for Kyrian tomorrow. They are meeting at the police station in Chicago then traveling to Rockford to search for him.

Who is searching?

They are meeting at 808 S Homan Ave, Chicago, IL, then driving to the Rockford Police Station according to the post I seen posted by Lanisha on the Help Find Kyrian Knox FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FindKyrianKnox/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member