Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so depressing. I don't get it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Right!!!! Like it actually broke my heart to hear nobody in his family showed up!!! That's so sad.
The police have got to know something we don't because they don't seem to see a reason to look either. So freaking sad.

Had it not been for my father in laws recent surgery, I would have been there. And you guys would have been getting an earful all day. I am sad and I am pissed. What could possibly take higher priority than this for his family?

Well my heart just broke a little more for little Kyrian. What was that she was saying about common sense the other day?

Had it not been for my father in laws recent surgery, I would have been there. And you guys would have been getting an earful all day. I am sad and I am pissed. What could possibly take higher priority than this for his family?

BBM: For me that's the million dollar question. (one of many in this case) I hope your father in law is doing well.

Kyrian has got to be lagoon baby. I was starting to think maybe he wasnt but everything today changed that for me.

Kyrian went missing from Rockford why was a search even started in Chicago? If the mother knows nothing then why wouldn't you be searching rockford? I'd be thinking search where I last seen him. I know they were headed there but wth...doesn't make sense to me.

Your probably right. I don't think the search would have been productive anyway as I am convinced this poor baby is gone, but the effort would have been nice. I wonder what LE thinks of this. (modsnip)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Sorry Bessie.

Does anyone know whose idea it was to meet at the police station before the search?

Does anyone know whose idea it was to meet at the police station before the search?
As per the help find page, it was Mom that announced the search. She gave an address in Chicago and said they would all drive to the Rockford Police Station from there. Only a few volunteers showed up. No one else [emoji20]

I guess I wasn't so surprised about the mom not showing up, but *no one* connected to the family showed up? Not *one* of Kyrian's relatives, not one family friend? Do they *all* know something we don't? Or did mom not bother to tell them they were supposed to be going? It's hard to imagine them *all* being as flaky as each other, you know!

If anything had happened to prevent them from going, you'd think at least one of them would have been able to let someone know by now!

I'm just checking the news to see if there's been an arrest or he's been found or something... Nothing :(

If you type Kyrian Knox in the search bar on fb, it will pull up posts that have his name in it. From there, you can see pictures of people doing the search. Guessing family finally showed up??

If you type Kyrian Knox in the search bar on fb, it will pull up posts that have his name in it. From there, you can see pictures of people doing the search. Guessing family finally showed up??
Well that's a relief. I'm happy to see that the family finally showed up.
Hope we get answers for this baby soon.

I noticed in pics from the search volunteers, they are marking through the phone number to the Rockford police dept and writing in a different number at the top and bottom of the missing flyers made by the mom. Anyone have any idea what that's about? Who's the new contact number?

I noticed in pics from the search volunteers, they are marking through the phone number to the Rockford police dept and writing in a different number at the top and bottom of the missing flyers made by the mom. Anyone have any idea what that's about? Who's the new contact number?

It's the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Huh???

The number at the top of the flyer is NCMEC but the one on the bottom is an 815 area code...even more huh???

779 is an Illinois area code. The 815 # is the Rockford Police Dept. I may have just said that backwards. I'm reading from scribbles I made on an envelope. So. Essentially both #s are Illinois area codes. ??

Something else I saw on the NCMEC. The couple that took the child may be headed to "the Midwest". Isn't Iowa considered Midwest? This makes zero sense to me.

779 is an Illinois area code. The 815 # is the Rockford Police Dept. I may have just said that backwards. I'm reading from scribbles I made on an envelope. So. Essentially both #s are Illinois area codes. ??

Something else I saw on the NCMEC. The couple that took the child may be headed to "the Midwest". Isn't Iowa considered Midwest? This makes zero sense to me.

I just googled the #. It goes to the Rockford Police Department. Maybe the number on the flyer was wrong? The new number they are listing is 815-987-5846

I just googled the #. It goes to the Rockford Police Department. Maybe the number on the flyer was wrong? The new number they are listing is 815-987-5846
<modsnip>

This case is so infuriating. Poor little Kyrian. You're in my prayers sweetie.

<modsnip> This case is so infuriating. Poor little Kyrian. You're in my prayers sweetie.

Weird. I hope no valuable information about Kyrian's whereabouts was lost by flyers circulating with the wrong number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16