Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the mom's online and MSM conduct has caused a lot of people to do a double take in her direction but really, I think this all points in 1 direction.

RSBM. I agree. While I'm not a big fan of mom's actions, I think bad decisions (neglect) and immaturity, is her key involvement in this case, and she has no idea what happened to her son. MOO.

lol i heard on the radio that they wont pay out lotto anymore. it was on the "you a CLOWN" segment, ahahahha..they were like "stop selling the tickets then!"

DNA was sent to Quantico.

But yeah... we're broke. Not so broke we can't build multimillion dollar parks and put bike rentals everywhere though!
"Chicago. Our priorities are STRAIGHT!"

lol i heard on the radio that they wont pay out lotto anymore. it was on the "you a CLOWN" segment, ahahahha..they were like "stop selling the tickets then!"

Ha! Also... 'stop buying them! Ya clowns!'

My husband came home yesterday and said he spent part of the day yesterday fantasizing about what we'd do with 2 million dollars. It was fun to discuss (run away, purchase food truck, amaze the world with awesome sausages). I asked where we would get this fantasy money and he shrugged and said 'lottery?'. Guess again buddy!

(apologies for off topic digression)

I would like to know two things:
1) who did Mom talk to that supposedly put Kryian on the phone for the chats where she talked and he was silent.
2) when was the tattooed couple story presented to caretakers gf (I am assuming the story came to LE from her).

Sadly, I don't think Kryian was with them for long. Mom called CT and he "put Kryian on the phone". Maybe he tires of that charade so his phone broke. Now mom can't contact him, so finally contacts GF, who reacts with incredulity because CT told her tatted couple pick him up weeks ago. And she then calls the cops.

Sorry.... 3 things.
3) did mom have GFs contact number prior to contacting her?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

also, illinois is very broke, i imagine they are understaffed at their lab and etc.

I believe I read that the DNA had been sent to the FBI lab.

Edited: I should have read ahead Kadoober! :blushing:

Anyone heard why they chose the location they did for the "search"? Is there any ties to tattoo couple? This is not a great area to live/hang out in - just wondering?

There is a business near College Ave and Seminary that I do business with. That neighborhood used to be a little rough. There were a bunch of what looked like low rent housing buildings there and everyone hung out either on their porch or at the gas station on the corner were they are meeting. The yards were full of trash and most of the front porches had old furniture on them. It's been a few years since I have driven by there. Not sure if it's gotten any better or worst. A few blocks South of College Ave is mostly industrial business.

The meeting location at 360 College Ave, is a gas station/convenience store. Does anyone know if that is in close proximity to the home where Kyrian was staying with the caretaker?

I know I'm just repeating what so many of you have said, but this case is so perplexing! I don't understand the lack of information and cries for help. What's going on? How can you be away from your baby for do long and not be screaming from the rooftops? I just don't understand.

The meeting location at 360 College Ave, is a gas station/convenience store. Does anyone know if that is in close proximity to the home where Kyrian was staying with the caretaker?
On the FB page mom says he was staying on <modsnip> St if that helps. She doesn't know a cross rd as she's only been there 2 x.

This search/vigil needs to be in the media. Why isn't it? I'm not understanding the lack of public awareness in Kyrian's case. This is not gong to go away, handsome Ky has to be found. He deserves more attention than he is getting and I'm so disappointed :(

On the FB page mom says he was staying on <modsnip> St if that helps. She doesn't know a cross rd as she's only been there 2 x.

Thanks SQ. Mapquest tells me it's around 1.5 miles between the two locations. I'm guessing LE has already saturated that area pretty well in the beginning, but maybe someone was missed or would prefer talking to someone other than LE and can provide new info.

This search/vigil needs to be in the media. Why isn't it? I'm not understanding the lack of public awareness in Kyrian's case. This is not gong to go away, handsome Ky has to be found. He deserves more attention than he is getting and I'm so disappointed :(

We really need to find out if the tatted couple even exist. <modsnip>

I would like to know two things:
1) who did Mom talk to that supposedly put Kryian on the phone for the chats where she talked and he was silent.
2) when was the tattooed couple story presented to caretakers gf (I am assuming the story came to LE from her).

Sadly, I don't think Kryian was with them for long. Mom called CT and he "put Kryian on the phone". Maybe he tires of that charade so his phone broke. Now mom can't contact him, so finally contacts GF, who reacts with incredulity because CT told her tatted couple pick him up weeks ago. And she then calls the cops.

Sorry.... 3 things.
3) did mom have GFs contact number prior to contacting her?

Did LE ever report the tattooed couple? Not that I recall, but I could be wrong. I only remember the couple being mentioned in the very beginning, and it wasn't in MSM. I think that was a story told to the mother the very first day, which quickly was debunked once LE got involved. JMO

Did LE ever report the tattooed couple? Not that I recall, but I could be wrong. I only remember the couple being mentioned in the very beginning, and it wasn't in MSM. I think that was a story told to the mother the very first day, which quickly was debunked once LE got involved. JMO

I think it's included as a maybe on the NCMEC posters though.

ETA "Kyrian may be in the company of an adult male or an adult female. They may have traveled to the Midwest."

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1254919/1

No, I don't think they did. Ot qas just on the inital fliers.... then nothing. What I was wondering around was if that was a story that may have been told to CT GF for a good amount of time, that she believed until Mom contacted her. If it's off limits, I apologize. This case is breaking my brain. :(

I think it's included as a maybe on the NCMEC posters though.

ETA "Kyrian may be in the company of an adult male or an adult female. They may have traveled to the Midwest."

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1254919/1
Thanks, Tillicum. I'd forgotten about that. I still don't believe it's true. But if that was the story offered to LE, I suppose it has to included as a possibility.

No, I don't think they did. Ot qas just on the inital fliers.... then nothing. What I was wondering around was if that was a story that may have been told to CT GF for a good amount of time, that she believed until Mom contacted her. If it's off limits, I apologize. This case is breaking my brain. :(

Broken brain, I understand. Broken brain, broken heart. I get it.

No, it's not off limits, and I'll bet you're right. That's why the woman was befuddled when mom called. She didn't see the couple take him; someone told her they did. :idea: It makes so much sense. She didn't see it because she wasn't home. Someone else was home with the kids, alone. Yep, that's a very plausible scenario.

FWIW I don't think the tattoo couple exist either :no:

Broken brain, I understand. Broken brain, broken heart. I get it.

No, it's not off limits, and I'll bet you're right. That's why the woman was befuddled when mom called. She didn't see the couple take them; someone told her they did. :idea: It makes so much sense. She didn't see it because she wasn't home. Someone else was home with the kids, alone. Yep, that's a very plausible scenario.

That's the conclusion I came to way back when.

You would certainly think that he and maybe she (people watching Kyrian) would know who picked up Kyrian, but maybe not. The people might have just presented themselves as people that were sent to pick up Kyrian by Lanisha and obviously were not questioned about that.

I think you are correct that who ever picked up Kyrian (if they exist) had to know Kyrian's name and who Lanisha was. They also had to know where Kyrian was staying. You don't just stop at a house and say your there to pick up someones kid for them without knowing some details. Either that or these people were fed information about Kyrian from someone within the house in Rockford where Kyrian was staying.

My theory is that no one picked up Kyrian and something happened to Kyrian while he was staying there.

The girlfriend of the man that was watching Kyrain was hopefully questioned to find out if she was actually there at the house when Kyrian was picked up or was just told that Kyrian was picked up by these mysterious people by her boyfriend. She would be the key to finding out if Kyrian actually left the house with these people or not.

The girlfriend being so dumbfound when Lanisha texted her wanting to talk with Kyrian suggest that she had no idea Kyrian was supposed to still be there or that she knew harm might have come to Kyrian while staying at the house. It will be interesting to see if she is involved in the disappearance of Kyrian or was told a story about Kyrian being picked up by her boyfriend.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member