Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“If you're afraid and you have him drop him off at the police station or fire dpt. Just drop him off somewhere safe. I don't believe god gave me that baby just for two years to let something happened like this tragic accident” Cameshia Harris Kyrian’s Grandmother said.
She also said that Kyrian was last seen in an apartment building on 4th Street, where the vigil was held.

She also revealed the person who last watched Kyrian and another toddler. “DCFS has taken their kids; that came out of that house. All of the minor kids are in custody of DCFS, they've been removed by DCFS. And the man Camal harris is still in Rockford County jail”, says Harris.

‘You're already locked up so tell us where he is. Or who supposedly came and got him. I just need him to tell the truth at this point. says Lanisha Knox, Kyrian's Mother.

“Somebody knows something. Who they are I don't have a clue but they need to step forward and tell somebody,” says Harris.

“He's missed by a whole family of people. He’s 2 years old he doesn’t know what’s going on, just bringing him back. He doesn't deserve to be alone from his mom this long,” says Knox.

http://www.mystateline.com/news/family-still-feel-kyrian-is-alive

"Somebody knows something," said Pastor John Fluker, from Chicago. "They're just not telling it, but they know."

Lanisha said there were no clues after their search.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30180427/...-search-in-rockford-continues-for-kyrian-knox

“If you're afraid and you have him drop him off at the police station or fire dpt. Just drop him off somewhere safe. I don't believe god gave me that baby just for two years to let something happened like this tragic accident” Cameshia Harris Kyrian’s Grandmother said.
She also said that Kyrian was last seen in an apartment building on 4th Street, where the vigil was held.

She also revealed the person who last watched Kyrian and another toddler. “DCFS has taken their kids; that came out of that house. All of the minor kids are in custody of DCFS, they've been removed by DCFS. And the man Camal harris is still in Rockford County jail”, says Harris.

‘You're already locked up so tell us where he is. Or who supposedly came and got him. I just need him to tell the truth at this point. says Lanisha Knox, Kyrian's Mother.

“Somebody knows something. Who they are I don't have a clue but they need to step forward and tell somebody,” says Harris.

“He's missed by a whole family of people. He’s 2 years old he doesn’t know what’s going on, just bringing him back. He doesn't deserve to be alone from his mom this long,” says Knox.

http://www.mystateline.com/news/family-still-feel-kyrian-is-alive

"Somebody knows something," said Pastor John Fluker, from Chicago. "They're just not telling it, but they know."

Lanisha said there were no clues after their search.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30180427/...-search-in-rockford-continues-for-kyrian-knox

Thanks for this update JerseyGirl! Is this the first time we've heard Kamel Harris' (I believe it's spelled wrong in the article) name mentioned by MSM?

So DCFS took the other kids, but Kyrian was already gone? Not good, not good at all... I can't imagine why Kamel would refuse to say where Kyrian is now, if Kyrian is alive somewhere :( :(

I wonder why LE haven't released Kamel's name... They could be asking the public if anyone saw him with Kyrian, or if anyone saw him acting suspicious somewhere,

I still wonder what that phone number on the one flyer being shared goes to? That flyer is still being shared through social media. Does it actually go to a person related to the case or is it just a random persons phone number?? I worry that vital info about Kyrian could be lost.

I hope LE is silent because they are building their case...

I still wonder what that phone number on the one flyer being shared goes to? That flyer is still being shared through social media. Does it actually go to a person related to the case or is it just a random persons phone number?? I worry that vital info about Kyrian could be lost.

I hope LE is silent because they are building their case...

I hope so too. It seems pretty obvious to many people that the key to this sad mystery lies with the guy sitting in jail. Very scary though because I cannot think of how it could be a happy ending. :cry:

Kyrian was reported missing Sept. 17, but police have said they believe he was last seen around Aug. 20...
I left Georgia, and I came here, and I’m officially off work, and I’m in Chicago until we find my grandson. I’m not returning home until we know something about what’s going on with my grandbaby; until we find him, and he’s in our hands,” Harris said.
Harris and her daughter have said they do not believe the remains found in Garfield Park are Kyrian’s.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/09...ntil-we-know-something-about-missing-toddler/

Keep thinking of Shannon Lea Dedrick - she disappeared at 7 months old and everyone thought she was dead, but some crazy woman who thought she could look after her better than her parents had taken her, and she was returned to her family safe and sound. It does happen.

:candle: :praying:

Did DCF take the children in the house before or after Kyrian was reported missing?

Kyrian was reported missing Sept. 17, but police have said they believe he was last seen around Aug. 20...
I left Georgia, and I came here, and I’m officially off work, and I’m in Chicago until we find my grandson. I’m not returning home until we know something about what’s going on with my grandbaby; until we find him, and he’s in our hands,” Harris said.
Harris and her daughter have said they do not believe the remains found in Garfield Park are Kyrian’s.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/09...ntil-we-know-something-about-missing-toddler/

I am so happy and relieved to hear the support baby Kyrian is getting from his grandmother. It has been both frustrating and heartbreaking to follow this story wondering where this precious boy's support system is. I understand everyone deals with adversity in their own way, so hopefully the Mom's salon day has helped her re-energize and focus on finding her son. Prayers for Kyrian.

We had one miracle today with Rainn being found. I pray we can have another. Come home Kyrian!

I was really praying that Kyrian would have been found by now :gaah:

Where are you sweetheart????

Come on sweet baby, where are you? I am keeping this thread open on my laptop until you are found!!

This is very sweet and a good reminder of Kyrian!

[video=youtube;_DMcDAqiBkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=51&v=_DMcDAqiBkY[/video]

Thanks for posting this. He's too precious for words!

He is sooooo adorable and it is heartbreaking. I want to believe he is coming home safe like Little Rainn did---it was such a miracle and I want more miracles for precious babies like Ky....:candle:

Bump

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads