IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, mutilated, 20 Aug 2015 - #2 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is really not looking great. .. omg... my heart ...

Nothing is confirmed but...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thinking of you tonight Kyrian. Justice is coming sweet boy! I pray Christmas in heaven is wonderful!!

It makes me so mad that whoever did this to Kyrian is walking around free. I just hope they're spending their days looking over their shoulder, and nightmares every night to remind them what they did, just waiting for the police to take them in and never let them have freedom again.

It's just heartbreaking to think of Kyrian, and all the other children, who should have been enjoying this season, sitting on Santa's lap, singing carols and looking forward to their Christmas (or whatever the equivalent is for their family/religion). He should have been watching snow falling with awe and wonder in his eyes, being tucked up warm and safe in bed at nights, with a bedtime story and a hug and a kiss...that's the least a child deserves.

My heart goes out to all the families of the deceased and missing, with extra thoughts to them at these even more raw and painful times of year.

Thinking of you Kyrian. Hoping the new year brings justice! :candle:

Can't believe there are no updates or even close to any kind of justice for Kyrian. This makes me so sad :(

Can't believe there are no updates or even close to any kind of justice for Kyrian. This makes me so sad :(

I know! Is there no news on whether K&D have been questioned? I just don't understand how the last people to see a child alive haven't been forcibly brought in yet. What am I missing here?

exactly! this case is maddening! where is the outrage? makes me sick. that poor little guy.

I know! Is there no news on whether K&D have been questioned? I just don't understand how the last people to see a child alive haven't been forcibly brought in yet. What am I missing here?

The problem is they know they can't be made to talk and so they aren't. LE already tried to get them to come in voluntarily and that didn't work. Now it's going to turn on whether someone else who might know anything does decide to talk. I hate seeing cases become a stalemate but many do.

Chicago Police Department detectives held a news conference in November, hoping that publicity would pressure the last two people believed to be caring for toddler Kyrian Knox to talk.

It hasn't worked, and though it might come as a surprise to some, they don't have to talk to the cops — and a Rockford attorney advises that no one ever talk with law enforcement.

[...]

Frank Giancamilli, assistant director of communications and news affairs for the Chicago Police Department, told me Thursday that Harris and Foggs are out of state. "Yes, we know where they are. But I can't say where, or when" we talked with them, he said.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20160221/NEWS/160229973

This :burn: s me. So, what happens, everyone just goes on about their lives and forgets that someone decapitated and dismembered a beautiful baby boy and dumped him like so much fish food into a lagoon in a public park?

When will we have answers as to how this child died and who is responsible? I am so sorry little man. There are no words adequate to describe the disgust I feel over the state of this investigation.

I AGREE. if this was MY baby, I would be in the face of every media outlet I could get to as well. it seems like this baby and case was just walked away from. it makes me ill!!!!

Chicago Police Department detectives held a news conference in November, hoping that publicity would pressure the last two people believed to be caring for toddler Kyrian Knox to talk.

It hasn't worked, and though it might come as a surprise to some, they don't have to talk to the cops — and a Rockford attorney advises that no one ever talk with law enforcement.

[...]

Frank Giancamilli, assistant director of communications and news affairs for the Chicago Police Department, told me Thursday that Harris and Foggs are out of state. "Yes, we know where they are. But I can't say where, or when" we talked with them, he said.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20160221/NEWS/160229973

This :burn: s me. So, what happens, everyone just goes on about their lives and forgets that someone decapitated and dismembered a beautiful baby boy and dumped him like so much fish food into a lagoon in a public park?

When will we have answers as to how this child died and who is responsible? I am so sorry little man. There are no words adequate to describe the disgust I feel over the state of this investigation.

I agree! This case upsets me to no end. How can the people in charge of caring for that sweet boy just go on about their lives, with no consequences? :mad:

I have been thinking for a very long time now, that the reason the police aren't leaning more heavily on Df and KH is because their eyes are looking elsewhere...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There are so many positives to the US legal system but this situation is utterly unacceptable. In the UK they would have been arrested on suspicion of murder months ago, and even if they'd been released on bail there would have to be evidence they were innocent before they were cleared. (our system annoys me in other ways, I aint saying it's perfect, not at all!)

Can somebody explain to me in laymans terms why these people have the upper hand? Why can't police taken them in for questioning?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back