IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, mutilated, 20 Aug 2015 - #2 *not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Soooo.....no answers today. NO ANSWERS. :banghead:

Kyrian's mother initially told press in Rockford that she entrusted Kyrian to KH.

KH reported Ky missing 17th sept to Rockford police. Said handover occurred last week of August.

Stream back up:

It's important to realize until he was identiifed there was no other need totalk to them, once he was identified they have been uncoopoerative.

?

As the chief said, this is very frustrating investigation, and we know we can further it if they will talk to us. GIVE US SOME INDICATION OF WHO IT WAS YOU TURNED THE BABY OVER TO.

?

The only thing we have to go on is their sworn statement to police that they gave the baby over.

?

Again, they are witnesses at this point.

?

This may come as a shock, but the CPD has some difficulity to cooperate, there's this no snitch thing, so people don't always, not because they're guilty of the crime, but because that's not the norm in Chicago. They don't cooperate. Its unfathomable that you won't cooperate on a case when you find the body parts of a child. I can't werap by brain around that.

?

Kyrians mother, initially, when the body parts were identified as being her child, made the statement that I entrusted him to Harris, and I can't believe it.

?

Mr. harris reported him missing to Rockford police Sept 17. He claimed he turned him over in the last week of August! (guys... PLASMA)

Frustrating that it seems when reporters field a question, the sound goes out!!

Supposedly one male and two female, all black, who picked up Kyrian.

These guys are defensive and I understand but it seems like this case is being mishandled. All I can HOPE for is they're bluffing to bring KH and DF out.

I want to scream obscenities.

We know nothing about them, other than their race.... 1 male black and TWO FEMALE BLACKS.

WTF?

?

We conduct PC's to keep you informed. This isn't the 1st PC we've done, and we're going to continue to do them. I can tell you that I personally hope that someone sees this in the media and convinces them that they need to help, you need to cooperate.

(mind still blown by 3 people. WTF)

This is a two year old we're talking about. Taking the next step is going to be very difficult without their cooperation.

?

We're working hand in hand with Rockford, but it's a CPD case.

?

We're not here to talk about that today.
We're here to talk about Kyrian.

Thank you.

END.

believes it was in a park or play lot in Rockford where Kyrian was turned over. Somewhere outside the residence.

LE went to residence in Milwaukee and a female opened the door and said K was not there, but his vehicle was outside and LE believe he was there.

We know we could advance the investigation if K would co-operate. They could show him photo arrays or get him to speak to a sketch artist. K and D's sworn statement to Rockford LE is all they have to go on right now. Chicago PD has difficulty getting people to cooperate, because of "no snitch" culture. So K and D's failure to cooperate doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

Harris reported to LE on the 17th Sept that he had turned over Kyrian in the last week of August. He turned Kyrian over to one black male and two black females. Described them in detail when he first spoke to LE.

We hope someone will see this and speak to K and D and convince them to co-operate, because taking the next step is going to be very difficult without their cooperation.
The case is a CPD (Chicago Police Department) case right now but working with Rockford.

Closing up by saying hope someone will convince these people to cooperate because taking the next step will be difficult without their cooperation.

CPD working hand in hand with Rockford but it is a CPD case.

Feed wasn't lost, they muted the questions - maybe to only let WREX questions through? Ugh. No info anyway. It was like listening to a school guidance counselor talk about doing what's right. What was the point? Grr.

Sighhhh.......I was really hoping for a POI or arrest announcement. Seems we are no closer to finding the monster who did this. Feels a little like being kicked in the gut.

Well that was disappointing. Basically just an appeal for somebody to talk KH and DF into communicating with LE. They must have next to nothing in the form of physical evidence or there would be an arrest warrant out. Seems like LE need one to turn on the other for that to happen.

First I am hearing of a second female. Also first time I have heard LE acknowledge the story given them by KH and DF

And now KH and DF are "uncooperative"

LE know where they are. These "witnesses" simply refuse to talk to them.

I wonder how long witnesses who are the last to see a dismembered baby can stay witnesses before their lack of cooperation converts them to "suspects"? We already know that KH was deemed a POI last week. Presser seems to indicate that DF is also a POI - in that LE wish to speak to her as they do KH?

Very frustrating!

No questions as to whether KH house has been searched (or any other places/properties/vehicles).

No questions asking if they're still searching for the rest of the body.

No questions asking for updates on COD.

No questions about who else LE have talked to and who, if anyone, IS cooperating with police.

I really worried about what they mentioned. Everybody stays tight lipped in a place like Chicago. They consider the police to be the enemy and nobody will cooperate. How DARE people not cooperate! Kyrian was a TWO YEAR OLD! Not some guy dealing drugs. A LITTLE BOY! I want to cry. People know what happened and they won't come forward because of their ridiculous belief that speaking to the police is BAD. I just can't. I want to drive up there and shake these people.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86
Back