IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, mutilated, 20 Aug 2015 - #2 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see any parallels w casey Anthony. yes shes a narcissistic jerk but I see very few cases that remind me of her.

I agree that it is prob KH and the story makes non sense.

But why would the story change? Initially he said they came to the house. Then he said he handed the baby off at the local park...Shades of Casey Anthony....:liar:

I don't see any parallels w casey Anthony. yes shes a narcissistic jerk but I see very few cases that remind me of her.

I agree that it is prob KH and the story makes non sense.

At first she said the baby was given to a 'phantom nanny' in the local park. Then she changed to dropping the baby off to an apt. building. Then it was said that she last saw her dead in the swimming pool. So the parallel is that KH's story about the last time he saw Kyrian keeps changing.

ah! yea I can see that.

At first she said the baby was given to a 'phantom nanny' in the local park. Then she changed to dropping the baby off to an apt. building. Then it was said that she last saw her dead in the swimming pool. So the parallel is that KH's story about the last time he saw Kyrian keeps changing.

Caylee and Kyrian were both reported missing well after they were gone. Also, neither were reported missing by their parents.

Grrr. CA. Who knew she'd be such a trendsetter for murdering babies?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Well, I'm glad they decided Kyrian didn't do this to himself! Sheesh!

I wish there was a more substantial reward being offered similar to Malik's case. Maybe it would bring one of the rats out of the woodpile with some information. Poor Kyrian. The horror of what happened to him is now compounded with the fact that not one person feels compelled to go to LE with information to aid in an arrest!

I guess this means LE now has a valid reason to start hauling POI's in for questioning?

Unlike before, holding KH on old charges. I am guessing no more nice guy. Justice for Kyrian!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I sure hope you are right! :please:

I've always wondered about the reward being listed on the flyer his mom had. It was listed as $10,000.

OK, I know Kyrian did not end up in the lagoon on his own but HOW can they determine it's homicide without his torso etc? This whole case has been so bizarre from the beginning. Does anyone think this is some sort of publicity ploy to nudge Kamel or Danyelle to start spilling the beans on each other or at least start answering some questions to the detectives on this case? I just don't understand how they can say definitely homicide with what they have now.

JMO but there are a precious few babies who died naturally and ended up dismembered in lagoons. Most people aren't going to hide a body unless they've got something to hide.

IMO the bones they have, especially the skull, could show signs of abuse. They may not be able to determine the exact injury that caused his death but if they have proof of abuse along with the dismemberment and extreme steps taken to hide him (and their connection to him), they could determine homicide JMO. They take everything into consideration, not just the condition of the remains.

Maybe they have his neck bones and can see strangulation? [ sorry, hated typing that]:cry:

JMO but there are a precious few babies who died naturally and ended up dismembered in lagoons. Most people aren't going to hide a body unless they've got something to hide.
That wasn't the question though. They generally don't say homicide unless they have factual evidence. I'm just wondering what that evidence is. If they're saying homicide then they have a real case and hopefully arrests and trials are right around the corner. Jmo

That wasn't the question though. They generally don't say homicide unless they have factual evidence. I'm just wondering what that evidence is. If they're saying homicide then they have a real case and hopefully arrests and trials are right around the corner. Jmo

Just my impression from the UID forum but sometimes you do see that they say it's a homicide even though they don't know the exact cause of death but the body was clearly concealed purposefully. If it's an UID you don't know the circumstances of how they went missing but as Kyrian has been identified they have evidence of suspicious circumstances there as well.

Just my impression from the UID forum but sometimes you do see that they say it's a homicide even though they don't know the exact cause of death but the body was clearly concealed purposefully. If it's an UID you don't know the circumstances of how they went missing but as Kyrian has been identified they have evidence of suspicious circumstances there as well.
ah, OK, gotcha, thanks! I think I'll be surprised by whoever they arrest in this case. It just makes my head spin. None of it makes any sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296
Back