IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping in to post a remark I've been holding in my head.
Marrin expressed she was just going about her job when she began to sense resistance on JG's part.
Her job was to gather info about inventory, proper paperwork involving Explorer members and such.
She wasn't out to get JG or Explorer program. She sensed she was becoming a threat to JG and, as a result, wondered why.
As per documents, he texted the Chief something like, 'now she wants full financial records'.

I'm not positive what her end goal was to begin with but, as he resisted her requests by dragging his feet, she smelled a rat. It turns out she was correct he was up to no good.
His fear of getting caught showed and she dug deeper as a result.
While doing so, little did she know her life may have been in real danger.
That very much fits how I imagine things were happening. The one odd thing is that it took 6 months to come to a head. That feels long.

yup Used and abused EVERY institution imaginable...I had read somewhere that he had a Masters Degree, but it looked to me in reading his resume (p 139???) that he had not completed the final hurdle which was a thesis. (not positive, but that's how I read it correct me if that is wrong). JMO
I would think someone with a Master's Degree would know how to appropriately use an apostrophe and not in making things plural, as many of the letters written by him in his file show.

:seeya: New thread coming. I'll be back shortly with the link.

Please continue at Thread #7.

Some posts have been moved to the new thread. This one will be locked in about five minutes.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member