IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if we could continue discussing theories. Difficult to do so with such topics that are way off topic that don't even pertain to any theories. It makes those who want to be openminded to this concept, of discussion, not care to put time and effort into sharing research, ideas etc. If people don't want to discuss them. Many people who offer new ideas are often skipped over for coffee chatter. New people show up and leave for lack of substance. JMO. Sorry for your hassle Bessie.

With that being said, the new minutes have been posted on the Fox Lake Website, where they discussed the Explorer Program, which is more in depth than what was released in MSM. They have also continued to discuss pending litigation where the private agency was again present at the meeting. http://www.foxlake.org/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/1069

Thank You for posting those minutes. I couldn't get any of it to 'cut and paste'----but it was very informative. It was quite supportive of Lt G and no one seemed to be trying to distance themselves from him or his work with the Explorers. JMO

Were those minutes or a promo packet for the Explorers program? :)

They want to make sure they're in compliance with BSA rules for a healthy, safe, and supervised environment. Interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep thinking there is something they know about compliance under Joe that they really wanted rectified before they went forward with the Program. It's more than just "under new management."

I think the timing of the lockout coming so soon after the GPS data was revealed makes me think gps data showed something regarding the Program meeting place that made them react quickly.

It would be great if we could continue discussing theories. Difficult to do so with such topics that are way off topic that don't even pertain to any theories. It makes those who want to be openminded to this concept, of discussion, not care to put time and effort into sharing research, ideas etc. If people don't want to discuss them. Many people who offer new ideas are often skipped over for coffee chatter. New people show up and leave for lack of substance. JMO. Sorry for your hassle Bessie.

With that being said, the new minutes have been posted on the Fox Lake Website, where they discussed the Explorer Program, which is more in depth than what was released in MSM. They have also continued to discuss pending litigation where the private agency was again present at the meeting. http://www.foxlake.org/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/1069

YES, excellent post and I completely agree with all of it. I am especially intrigued by your theories, btw, because quite honestly, sometimes I come here to post something I found online about the Department and then see that have already found it as well.

Thanks for posting these minutes - definitely some good info about the Explorer program and how they are preparing to move forward. It definitely seems as though they are all complimentary toward the work that has been done so far by LT Joe and that they hope to continue it.

jmo

it reads to me as if the Program previously wasn't fulfilling the program's standards for competitions or college credit....

It also reads to me that they may not have had the required number of advisors and they didn't even realize this until after they already signed Ostertag and Devani to take over.

It reads to me like Joe wasn't following the Program to the standards much at all.

Why was my post about the board deleted? Did the mods mistakenly think I meant the webslueths board?

I meant the Fox Lake Town Board who provided the minutes Walker linked to.

It is annoying that they aren't searchable.

I couldn't make it through the minutes. That's a 73 page file, I agree it should be searchable. I somehow missed the info on the private investigator even though I did look for it.

it reads to me as if the Program previously wasn't fulfilling the program's standards for competitions or college credit....

It also reads to me that they may not have had the required number of advisors and they didn't even realize this until after they already signed Ostertag and Devani to take over.

It reads to me like Joe wasn't following the Program to the standards much at all.

I got the same impression. It sounds as if there is a lot more to the program than LT CG was making available to the kids. It sounds like expanding it to include all the benefits available to the participants is a good thing.

Are Fedderly and wife still advisors? Is Mrs. Gliniewicz? JMO

I got the same impression. It sounds as if there is a lot more to the program than LT CG was making available to the kids. It sounds like expanding it to include all the benefits available to the participants is a good thing.
That is what I think. I am glad the Program is being focused on and I understand some aspects are probably more exciting for the kids but you can't focus on just the exciting swat training parts and neglect other important parts which is what I think Joe did.

Good question. And were the wives ever considered proper program acceptable advisors?

I could not find the actual BSA rules and regulations...there is a website, but when I clicked, I got an error message....... I did see that while LE advisors are preferred, one or two adult civilians can be advisors, but there is some training that they have to have to do it. So, if Mrs. G and Mrs.F did that, I guess they were legit. JMO

I could not find the actual BSA rules and regulations...there is a website, but when I clicked, I got an error message....... I did see that while LE advisors are preferred, one or two adult civilians can be advisors, but there is some training that they have to have to do it. So, if Mrs. G and Mrs.F did that, I guess they were legit. JMO

It will be interesting to see who returns that were advisors under Joe.

They didn't get the training or keep up with the training....

Good question. And were the wives ever considered proper program acceptable advisors?

I thought we found a link saying they couldn't be, which is why we had all the discussions about what she meant about waiting on her comment. Seems so long ago now.

I thought we found a link saying they couldn't be, which is why we had all the discussions about what she meant about waiting on her comment. Seems so long ago now.
The head advisors must be LEO frm the charter dept.

Sounds like it entails much more than Fox Lakes seeming "Junior Commandos" program.

Yeah...It says that Posts set-ups have some flexibility, but it looks to me that the compliance rules for BSA are strict....Looks like a full time job, to me! I wanted to see what sorts of weapons were forbidden, but I have not found anything about it...JMO

Swirling around in my pea-brain, is the statement by the Explorers Captain, a minor, who said that CG spoke with him the night before his death about Explorers inventory...but since Explorers are a part of the PD, wouldn't their inventory be part of the PD inventory? Maybe I'm just being picky, but I don't understand why a 17-yr old would need to give information to the LT. about inventory. JMO

Swirling around in my pea-brain, is the statement by the Explorers Captain, a minor, who said that CG spoke with him the night before his death about Explorers inventory...but since Explorers are a part of the PD, wouldn't their inventory be part of the PD inventory? Maybe I'm just being picky, but I don't understand why a 17-yr old would need to give information to the LT. about inventory. JMO

I've been wondering about that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member