IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 *wife arrested* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php
In this picture, you can see the look GIJoe might have used to intimidate people. He's scary/mean.

Attachments

• fox lake 78546546546.JPG
    fox lake 78546546546.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 262
No, BAH is based on where the service member is assigned, regardless of where the dependents are living or where they chose to reside as a family.

Home of record affects state income tax, so he would be paying Illinois state income tax when he's not deployed, no matter where he's assigned. When he deploys, he no longer pays income tax after the 31st consecutive day.

Thanks for the clarification. It's been many moons since I was in.

rsbm

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he engaged in, ahem, "profiling".

Something I find interesting about these claims is that heroic GI Joe was involved in almost no prosecutions. Perhaps he specialized in shakedowns rather than formal arrests. Nothing would surprise me with him.

Did we ever find out if he was involved in the abuse case from December?

Wow. What a difference from all the happy-go-lucky GI Joe mentor and family man pictures we've seen.

Yeah, he's scowling (no idea why -- that looks like a peaceful, happy event), and he's not giving anyone the finger.

Wow. What a difference from all the happy-go-lucky GI Joe mentor and family man pictures we've seen.

Not defending him because I think hes despicable, but it could just be one of those "bad candids." I'd hate for someone to judge me by some of the candid shots people have taken of me. In some I look evil and in some I look full on cray-cray. Reminds me of the tabloids and how they use the worst candids to make the headlines seem more scandalous.
Some of my headlines could read; "Willing to Eat Her Young!" or "Just Released from Insane Asylum!"

(okay, they aren't THAT bad, but still....)
moo

rsbm

Something I find interesting about these claims is that heroic GI Joe was involved in almost no prosecutions. Perhaps he specialized in shakedowns rather than formal arrests. Nothing would surprise me with him.

Combine the low number of arrests, the k9's discovering previous narcotics at the Explorers storage area plus the claims in the federal lawsuit filed earlier today. Things that make ya go hmmm.

Everytime I read the new information uncovered in this case, my mind goes back to Mrs. G's comment about the coroners mention of suicide being "irresponsible". If that's her definition of irresponsible, what's her definition of her late husband's behavior? :furious:

Combine the low number of arrests, the k9's discovering previous narcotics at the Explorers storage area plus the claims in the federal lawsuit filed earlier today. Things that make ya go hmmm.

Everytime I read the new information uncovered in this case, my mind goes back to Mrs. G's comment about the coroners mention of suicide being "irresponsible". If that's her definition of irresponsible, what's her definition of her late husband's behavior? :furious:

I think she'd give you a two finger salute in response to that question, Cubby, a la the Hawaii vacation.

moo, of course...

Not defending him because I think hes despicable, but it could just be one of those "bad candids." I'd hate for someone to judge me by some of the candid shots people have taken of me. In some I look evil and in some I look full on cray-cray. Reminds me of the tabloids and how they use the worst candids to make the headlines seem more scandalous.
Some of my headlines could read; "Willing to Eat Her Young!" or "Just Released from Insane Asylum!"

(okay, they aren't THAT bad, but still....)
moo

I didn't mean to judge him by one picture or anything, or suggest this is the "real" him. The contrast is startling though.

My headline would be "Lost at sea!"

I keep going back to "hurtful." People were hurting her feelings by telling the truth. :furious:

Probably a deletable comment here, but I'm watching the attack coverage in Paris and listening to Americans trying to decide if it is REALLY terrorism....Fox Lake glorified the poster boy for terrorism and did not even know it. Terrorism IS what it IS. It doesn't have to be a group with a name and they don't have to be foreigners or non-Christians. Terrorists are terrorists. Sorry, NO LINK. JMO

Well, Joe was training some young domestic terrorists, imo. His own private army.

A week or so ago I read that the interim Police Chief was making a bid for budget to add 3 more police officers in Fox Lake. It piqued my curiosity at the time as to what or why the need. And now, with all we have learned recently about Joe, I especially wonder, what for? I think they should dump the whole force. And in the new hires, no one from Joe's 'exploders' should be eligible! They don't need to be running around in their camoflauge outfits and body armor. Take it out of the hands of the military and give the police back to the people. My opinion only.

I really think the people of Fox Lake need to use this event as an opportunity to stop being so complacent. It seems that the Fire and Police Commissioners are all in their eighties and have served for decades. Not that there is anything wrong with that but maybe, since they didn't see fit to do anything about Joe, it might be time to get some new people in there. It might also be time to get rid of the Mayor. He gives every impression of being a little 'too cozy', too 'good ole boy' for the future health if the community.

I think a City planner would be of more benefit to correcting some of the ills of the community and shaping the future than having more police (at this time).

And, the new hire for Police Chief needs to be an outside hire, a real visionary and not someone caught up in how policing has always been done. A reformist, in other words.

The best thing to happen to Fox Lake so far, seems to me was the hiring of Anne Marrin.

The people who live there deserve much much better than what they have gotten but they are partly responsible, imo. Okay, I think I am done.

And so on and so on....

Latest Twist In Fox Lake: Officer May Have Stolen Logo

(CBS) – There is more alleged wrongdoing uncovered in the case of Lt. Joseph “G.I. Joe” Gliniewicz.
This time, a Michigan company says the officer was using their logo, without permission.
CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports.
To the average visitor there was probably nothing unusual about the sign on the door to the Fox Lake Explorers clubhouse, nothing out of the ordinary about the lockers. But there is a lot wrong with these signs. They’re illegal because of a SWAT insignia.
Village Administrator Ann Marrin says Center Mass, a Michigan company that owns the logo, previously told Gliniewicz he should not use it.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/11/13/latest-twist-in-fox-lake-officer-may-have-stolen-logo/

Oh geez.... maybe we should start taking bets on what ELSE this guy was doing. I called it before with the stolen tattoo, so I'm trying to come up with another prediction.... it's tough because he's covered so many bases already.

Let's see. Was he stealing groceries from the local food bank??
Oh, or gambling.... maybe he was running a mud wrestling gambling ring!
I'm trying to think beyond the obvious ho-hum criminal activities like drug trafficking or selling weapons to gangs....

jmo

rsbm

He would have to look far & wide if that were the case. jmo idk I'm thinking not, but who knows. jmo idk

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/17/1727442.html

____________________________________Fox Lake Illionois

White alone, percent,_______________2010 (a) 92.8% 71.5%

Black or African American alone, percent, 2010 (a) 1.0% 14.5%

Oh geez.... maybe we should start taking bets on what ELSE this guy was doing. I called it before with the stolen tattoo, so I'm trying to come up with another prediction.... it's tough because he's covered so many bases already.

Let's see. Was he stealing groceries from the local food bank??
Oh, or gambling.... maybe he was running a mud wrestling gambling ring!
I'm trying to think beyond the obvious ho-hum criminal activities like drug trafficking or selling weapons to gangs....

jmo

Oooh, this is fun.

*advertiser censored* fighting ring.
Selling counterfeit Prada bags on ebay.
Illegally streaming AMC so he could post unmarked Walking Dead spoilers all over the internet.

Oooh, this is fun.

Illegally streaming AMC so he could post unmarked Walking Dead spoilers all over the internet.

You guys are hilarious. Chuckle emoji.

Oooh, this is fun.

Believe it or not, I was going to mention *advertiser censored* fighting, but backspaced because I didn't want to use the word *advertiser censored* along with GI Joe. (ptewy.)

He could have been coercing the local elderly ladies to supplement their fixed incomes with participation in a 900 line --- which he'd skim off the top, of course.

So many options....

Well, Joe was training some young domestic terrorists, imo. His own private army.

A week or so ago I read that the interim Police Chief was making a bid for budget to add 3 more police officers in Fox Lake. It piqued my curiosity at the time as to what or why the need. And now, with all we have learned recently about Joe, I especially wonder, what for? I think they should dump the whole force. And in the new hires, no one from Joe's 'exploders' should be eligible! They don't need to be running around in their camoflauge outfits and body armor. Take it out of the hands of the military and give the police back to the people. My opinion only.

I really think the people of Fox Lake need to use this event as an opportunity to stop being so complacent. It seems that the Fire and Police Commissioners are all in their eighties and have served for decades. Not that there is anything wrong with that but maybe, since they didn't see fit to do anything about Joe, it might be time to get some new people in there. It might also be time to get rid of the Mayor. He gives every impression of being a little 'too cozy', too 'good ole boy' for the future health if the community.

I think a City planner would be of more benefit to correcting some of the ills of the community and shaping the future than having more police (at this time).

And, the new hire for Police Chief needs to be an outside hire, a real visionary and not someone caught up in how policing has always been done. A reformist, in other words.

The best thing to happen to Fox Lake so far, seems to me was the hiring of Anne Marrin.

The people who live there deserve much much better than what they have gotten but they are partly responsible, imo. Okay, I think I am done.

BBM
The first part BBM...The FLPD has recently lost 2 from the roster, LTG and Behan. Adding 3 new is not unreasonable, IMO.

The rest that was BBM seems to imply that we knew what was going on. Hindsight. The average citizen would have no idea of what was going on backstage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette
Back